Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us (2052 Views)

Nigeria Set To Join BRICS, May Start Trading Crude Oil In Naira / Nigeria Will Soon Shock The World, Naira Will Be Strong Again – Pastor Enenche / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by sukkot: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2023
And wherever nigeria goes, the rest of africa follows and the whole africa joining BRICS means the end of the west. africa is that geese that always lays the golden egg for the west. so this is why 3 powerful chinese warships is in nigeria right now for that BRICS protection when tinubu makes the announcement , because best believe the west would bring that war to our doorsteps after the announcement . i hope yall ready for this war, hope you have your bunkers ready and my igbo brothers start the engine of that ogbunigwe

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by APCNig: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2023
That will be better. We don’t want to be in the same group with homosexuals and transgenders.

You all know that Emilokan Tinubu is a big risk taker with boldness and courage. He is ready to step on any toe and any head including the heads of homosexuals in US and Europe

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by FourQu: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2023
Nigeria will be a very good addition to their organization but the issue is that tinubu might embezzle their funds and therefore no slot for Nigeria this regime till the next one.

All governments know that a Nigeria being headed by someone like tinubu is like live wire and those ones no dey like wear rubber gloves to shake hands between their members at meetings cry

So nothing nothing for us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by jumper524(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2023
The dollar economy has really killed us, anything to end the monopolisation of the dollar would be welcomed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by exotique1fy(f): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2023
sukkot:
And wherever nigeria goes, the rest of africa follows and the whole africa joining BRICS means the end of the west. africa is that geese that always lays the golden egg for the west. so this is why 3 powerful chinese warships is in nigeria right now for that BRICS protection when tinubu makes the announcement , because best believe the west would bring that war to our doorsteps after the announcement . i hope yall ready for this war, hope you have your bunkers ready and my igbo brothers start the engine of that ogbunigwe

Dem no born am well. The BRICS are just noise makers, no one dares try to abandon the US greenback, no one!
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2023
sukkot:

That's the entire purpose of funding and propping the Zionist IPOB .

To derail and drag Nigeria into another needless war so as to keep us in check and under the money changers in London and New York.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2023
jumper524:
The dollar economy has really killed us, anything to end the konopolisation of the dollar would be welcomed.
Your country that does not obey laws, where laws are not abided by. Someone will commit crime, the person will say I am sorry forgive me, and viola the next thing they are already considering dropping charges especially if the person is their tribe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by jumper524(m): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Your country that does not obey laws, where laws are not abided by. Someone will commit crime, the person will say I am sorry forgive me, and viola the next thing they are already considering dropping charges especially if the person is their tribe grin grin
its everywhere with different modus operandi.
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by SOSinNigeria: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2023
sukkot:

Caution: Low IQ thread!!!

The same Tinubu that is hurriedly implementing World bank and IMF policies just to gain acceptance of the West or another Tinubu?

With citizens like this, then it's no longer a surprise why a drug lord is ruling Nigeria.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by mariovito(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2023
Ddh
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by SOSinNigeria: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2023
APCNig:
That will be better. We don’t want to be in the same group with homosexuals and transgenders.

You all know that Emilokan Tinubu is a big risk taker with boldness and courage. He is ready to step on any toe and any head including the heads of homosexuals in US and Europe

Lol, the same sissy that was busy begging and lobbying political agents in Washington so they could get White House to congratulate him? Ordinary congratulations o! That's the same man that could step on US toes according to this yorubaman grin grin
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by helinues: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2023
grin cheesy

Na shampoo foam dey for some of the opposition supporters oblongata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by ratiani6: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Okay oo
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by Papiyardi007: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2023
Joining BRICS would be a bold and well calculated move by the Nigerian government.

sukkot:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by ConfidentialDoc: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2023
Papiyardi007:
Joining BRICS would be a bold and well calculated move by the Nigerian government.

But it's unlikely. Given his pro-western (draconian) economic reforms.
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by hegelian: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Caution: Low IQ thread!!!

The same Tinubu that is hurriedly implementing World bank and IMF policies just to gain acceptance of the West or another Tinubu?

With citizens like this, then it's no longer a surprise why a drug lord is ruling Nigeria.

SMH.

very very low IQ. you begin to wonder the kind of people that support tinubu on NL.. do they even think at all to even understand the topics they are taking on...
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2023
sukkot:

The same West (EU) that reported that politicians bullied workers in a compelling way to vote for them and punished those who didn't.

So you are saying the West will bully us in a compelling way for 'voting' for BRICKS instead of making them our choice just like the accussed our politicians? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by Mrtaye: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
APCNig:

But you want to align with countries like russia and chinko that have tyrants and despotic leader.....kuku let us know the agenda
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by basty: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
sukkot:

Bloody illiterate that does not know anything.
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by sukkot: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
exotique1fy:

Dem no born am well. The BRICS are just noise makers, no one dares try to abandon the US greenback, no one!
greenback wey ramaphosa done abandon smiley

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by sukkot: 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
basty:

Bloody illiterate that does not know anything.
who me ?
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by sukkot: 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The same West (EU) that reported that politicians bullied workers in a compelling way to vote for them? So you are saying the West will bully us in a compelling way for 'voting' for BRICKS by not making them our choice? undecided
thats exactly what am saying lol
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by exotique1fy(f): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
sukkot:
greenback wey ramaphosa done abandon smiley

When dem reason him matter, he go run come back
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by sukkot: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
exotique1fy:

When dem reason him matter, he go run come back
the man get backup na. He dey waka with Putin and xi Jin Ping lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by Warl0ck: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Jokers grin
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by NOwazobia: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Stop doing drugs, dude. undecided
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by sukkot: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Warl0ck:
Jokers grin
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by sukkot: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
NOwazobia:
Stop doing drugs, dude. undecided
grin e go shock you na
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by Resurrection212: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
Have you eat garri?
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by Solofresh2: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
sukkot:
Haa west bring war on us ke ?
Can we survive it
By the way, I haven't heard from Ibkayee for sometimes now. I hope she is doing fine
Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by sukkot: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
Solofresh2:
Haa west bring war on us ke ?
Can we survive it
By the way, I haven't heard from Ibkayee for sometimes now. I hope she is doing fine
three huge Chinese warships dey on standby gidigba to epp us. Oh it's summertime in the UK bro. Ibkayee dey for park dey eat ice cream cones. Wait till e reach winter time she go reappear like the prodigal son grin like boomerang

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Shock The World. Tinubu Will Join BRICS Then West Brings War On Us by Solofresh2: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
sukkot:
three huge Chinese warships dey on standby gidigba to epp us. Oh it's summertime in the UK bro. Ibkayee dey for park dey eat ice cream cones. Wait till e reach winter time she go reappear like the prodigal son grin like boomerang
Haha grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Bows To Greet Oba Of Benin In Aso Rock _photo / Why Okonjo Iweala Is A Pair Of Slippers To President Tinubu. / Funny Pics As Anambra Residents Mock Obiano’s Dogwalk In Walkyourpet Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.