Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War (1120 Views)

We Can't Get Biafra Through Violence And Killing Ourselves- Ike Ekweremadu / It Will Be Easier To Get Biafra Through Obi CUBANA Than MNK / There Will Be No Biafra Without South South - Nnamdi Kanu Insists! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by helinues: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2023
All SE states should stop collecting monthly oil allocation.

Recall all elective and appointed Igbo people from the government.

Tell Igbo's across Nigeria to Return home cos they would soon become aliens in Nigeria.

Make sure you restrict your new Republic to the 5 SE states.

Walahi, nobody would drop a pin about it cos you already have your Biafra

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by Depriest2020: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2023
But these people once did returned to their states (region), declared their own country and exited Nigeria, but Nigerians were pained because of it, they rolled out war tanks, armored vehicles and war planes with there foreign allies, to destroy and kill them till they surrendered and forced back to being Nigerians.

Many Nigerians celebrated their defeat, they rejoiced that the Igbo's have been defeated and would be rejoining Nigeria again.

So what changed? Is there guarantee that Nigeria government won't roll out tanks again to bring them back if they go?

15 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by Ola9ja23: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2023
They know all these they would rather attack the messenger and abscond from the reality

They just want to be relevant in the scheme of things bcs they have been redundant and inconsequential for long

😀🤣😄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by BentizilL2: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Depriest2020:
But these people once did returned to their states (region), declared their own country and exited Nigeria, but Nigerians were pained because of it, they rolled out war tanks, armored vehicles and war planes with there foreign allies, to destroy and kill them till they surrendered and forced back to being Nigerians.

Many Nigerians celebrated their defeat, they rejoiced that the Igbo's have been defeated and would be rejoining Nigeria again.

So what changed? Is there guarantee that Nigeria government won't roll out tanks again to bring them back if they go?
Do that first and negotiate with President Tinubu, maybe he can help you...

Ijaw men were killed and Adaka Boro charge with treason for trying to exit Azikiwe's one Nigeria by ojukwu and ironsi... A year later, ojukwu declare Biafra expecting to be pet like a dog and soft handled...
You people think you're the only one that have the right to declare independence right??

You guys are not going anywhere. You won't be president and will also continue to be fourth class citizen in Nigeria.

The West and the North will not give you independence.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by crossfm: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hehehe.
Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by chichar1(f): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Madman advice. Mtcheeewww

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by Wahabfuture: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
BentizilL2:

Ijaw men were killed and Adaka Boro charge with treason for trying to exit Azikiwe's one Nigeria by ojukwu and ironsi... A year later, ojukwu declare Biafra expecting to be pet like a dog and soft handled...
You people think you're the only one that have the right to declare independence right??

You guys are not going anywhere. You won't be president and will also continue to be fourth class citizen in Nigeria.

Look at this one with cowards Gene running all over his body talking gibberish
I hope you will have enough courage when they go, don't you know your tribe people are known as cowards all over Nigeria?
Stop expecting us to join in your slavery to your master Fulanis grin

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by Wahabfuture: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
BentizilL2:

You are nothing but a slave to the Northern Fulanis grin grin

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by enemybulldozer(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Depriest2020:

helinues I've not seen your reply on this why? don't tell me you are running away from your own thread grin grin grin
Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by Thomasankara(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
[/color]if they had done it before Nigerian independence or when Nnamdi Azikwe was the president,they would have had smooth sail. We all know due to ego,the military do not negotiate with civilians[color=#770077]
enemybulldozer:
helinues I've not seen your reply on this why? don't tell me you are running away from your own thread grin grin grin
Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by Emergingnation(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
enemybulldozer:
That marauding Yoruba Muslim will never answer that !

The Biafra leave this shithole, she will scatter...
Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by helinues: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
enemybulldozer:

But these people once did returned to their states (region)

I deliberately ignored that comment cos we are not talking about the past here but present.

The Biafra agitators should follow the procedure above and voila, the new Republic would arrive without any kata kata
Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by Hisbah(f): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

I deliberately ignored that comment cos we are not talking about the past here but present.

The Biafra agitators should follow the procedure above and voila, the new Republic would arrive without any kata kata
Hi, what's that your qualifications again? We are currently recruiting.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by enemybulldozer(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

You cannot be taking the things that pleases you always and jettison the things that doesn't please you. It doesn't work that way Most times the past determines the present so, we have to deal with it.
So, go back and answer the question if you haven't done so.

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by helinues: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
enemybulldozer:
You cannot be taking the things that pleases you always and jettison the things that doesn't please you. It doesn't work that way Most times the past determines the present so, we have to deal with it.
So, go back and answer the question if you haven't done so.

Okay.

Had they restricted their new Republic to their occupying territory, no one would have bothered. It was a trespassing that bla bla

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by enemybulldozer(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

Okay.

Had they restricted their new Republic to their occupying territory, no one would have bothered. It was a trespassing that bla bla
You're lying and you know it. I know that lies and propaganda is part of who you are and that what puts food on your table but, I also expect you to add decorum to this demeaning work you do for APC.

We restricted the new republic to our original boundaries the way God made it before the greedy and hateful nigeria state made their own artificial boundaries.

The nigerian state rolled out armoured tanks, jet fighters on us and even solicited for the assistance of powerful international countries and bodies. All these are in a bid to bring us down and make sure we are completely crushed.

Today the yorubas that helped in fighting against the Igbos just to keep nigeria one, are still the ones crying and wants the Igbos to leave their land.

What an irony..

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by helinues: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
enemybulldozer:
You're lying and you know it. I know that lies and propaganda is part of who you are and that what puts food on your table but, I also expect you to add decorum to this demeaning work you do for APC.

We restricted the new republic to our original boundaries the way God made it before the nigeria state made their own artificial boundaries.

The nigerian state rolled out armoured tanks, jet fighters on us and even solicited for the assistance of powerful international countries and bodies. All these are in a bid to bring us down and make sure we are completely crushed.

Today the yorubas that helped in fighting against the Igbos just to keep nigeria one, are still the ones crying and wants the Igbos to leave their land.

What an irony..

So your boundaries reach Ore?

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by enemybulldozer(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

Its either you don't know your history or, you are trying to pretend to make it look as if don't know their mission which led to the interception of the biafran forces in ore.

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by helinues: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Its either you don't know your history or, you are trying to pretend to make it look as if don't know their mission which led to the interception of the biafran forces in ore.

You could have answered the direct question first before shalaye.

Is ore part of old Eastern region territory,?

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by enemybulldozer(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

You could have answered the direct question first before shalaye.

Is ore part of old Eastern region territory,?
Ok, are you saying that the biafran forces were trying to claim ore as part of their territory?
Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by helinues: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Ok, are you saying that the biafran forces were trying to claim ore as part of their territory?

Which kind of question are you asking? How did Biafra army get to Ore when it's not that they shared border together?

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by Brendaniel: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

Oga, I've always known you to talk rubbish, but this one is rubbish with deceit combined, Biafra was declared, Igbos all went back to their region, Gowon declared war on Biafra, so in your mind you expect Biafrans to sit down and keep doing defence against attack from Nigeria, that is the method Ukraine is using today that has left them in ruins, there is no super power in the world that fights like that.

Any country that wants to win a war takes the war to you, like they say" the best form of defence is attack"

The last time I checked Ore was part of Nigeria, Lagos was the seat of power, all the histories of wars I have read, the seat of power is always the target to conquer and if passing through Ore is the only way to Lagos, then you can't blame the Igbos, it was a fight for survival.

Sit down in your region defending or moving forward attacking, which is better? you can get that answer from Ukraine today.

So sometimes when you guys talk I wonder if guys go to do surgery to turn your brains upside down because I don't believe you people were born like this....

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by helinues: 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga, I've always known you to talk rubbish, but this one is rubbish with deceit combined, Biafra was declared, Igbos all went back to their region, Gowon declared war on Biafra, so in your mind you expect Biafrans to sit down and keep doing defence against attack from Nigeria, that is the method Ukraine is using today that has left them in ruins, there is no super power in the world that fights like that.

Any country that wants to win a war takes the war to you, like they say" the best form of defence is attack"

The last time I checked Ore was part of Nigeria, Lagos was the seat of power, all the histories of wars I have read, the seat of power is always the target to conquer and if passing through Ore is the only way to Lagos, then you can't blame the Igbos, it was a fight for survival.

Sit down in your region defending or moving forward attacking, which is better? you can get that answer from Ukraine today.

So sometimes when you guys talk I wonder if guys go to do surgery to turn your brains upside down because I don't believe you people were born like this....

Hehehehe, you want dey camp for your enemies territory and yet you expect them to fold their hands.

Make una dey reason things through now

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by Brendaniel: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

Hehehehe, you want dey camp for your enemies territory and yet you expect them to fold their hands.

Make una dey reason things through now

Who attacked first, Biafra or Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by helinues: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

Who attacked first, Biafra or Nigeria?

At Ore or at where? My argument is about Ore, don't shift goal post

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by Brendaniel: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

At Ore or at where? My argument is about Ore, don't shift goal post

No one is shifting goal post, you came to my house to look for trouble, I fought you back and somehow you kept sending boys to my house to cause trouble, what do you think I will do, I will go to your house to fight you and end it once and for all, Nigeria was fighting Biafra, Lagos was FCT of Nigeria, Ore was part of Nigeria and a passage to Lagos.

That's why I asked the question, who attacked first, Nigeria or Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by SwissMass: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2023
Depriest2020:

They returned yet they want to take over Lagos, is Lagos a biafra land, they have passed Ore Mid-West before Gowon decided to stop their madness

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by helinues: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

No one is shifting goal post, you came to my house to look for trouble, I fought you back and somehow you kept sending boys to my house to cause trouble, what do you think I will do, I will go to your house to fight you and end it once and for all, Nigeria was fighting Biafra, Lagos was FCT of Nigeria, Ore was part of Nigeria and a passage to Lagos.

That's why I asked the question, who attacked first, Nigeria or Biafra?

We all have our own version of the history, why was some part of new SS was attacked by Biafra army if the fight about Biafra is within Biafra territory?

1 Like

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by Brendaniel: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

We all have our own version of the history, why was some part of new SS was attacked by Biafra army if the fight about Biafra is within Biafra territory?

There are some facts that do not have 2 version....

1. Did the Igbos leave Nigeria, Yes or No?

2. Did Nigeria threaten the Igbos to come back, Yes or No?

3. Did Nigeria attack Biafra first, Yes or No?

These 3 facts here have only one version, no matter how you try to rewrite the war....

2 Likes

Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by helinues: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

There are some facts that do not have 2 version....

1. Did the Igbos leave Nigeria, Yes or No?

2. Did Nigeria threaten the Igbos to come back, Yes or No?

3. Did Nigeria attack Biafra first, Yes or No?

These 3 facts here have only one version, no matter how you try to rewrite the war....

Resource control in some part of new SS actually drawn the attention of FG
Re: Easy Way To Get Biafra Without A War by Brendaniel: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

Resource control in some part of new SS actually drawn the attention of FG

Oga, I'm only here to clear the false narrative of your post that the Igbos have not done what you are telling them to do now, Igbos left peacefully and Nigeria violently brought them back and you expect us to take your words seriously to do the same thing again....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erisco: Chioma Paid NlCreator - Madridguy Falsely Claimed (Pix) / Ehindero And Kupolokun Are Failures! / Katsav Calls Charges 'horrible Lies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.