Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions (12533 Views)

Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport / Drama As Unruly Max Air Pilot Holds Passengers Hostage For 4 Hours After Boardin / Crashed Bell Helicopter Declared Non-Airworthy 3 Years Ago, Owners Tricked NCAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by Bacteriologist(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by Germi9: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
You can feel the stinky lies in his lips (damage control)
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by MardiGraso: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2023

Zealot S67 vibe machine 60w massive bass

๐Ÿ”‹ 40 hours battery life
โœด๏ธ SD CARD
๐Ÿ”˜ 1 year warranty
โญ•๐Ÿ’ฏBrand new
๐ŸŒŠ AUX // USB
๐Ÿ”บ Touch Button
๐Ÿ”ป High Bass

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by meum: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
broadman20:
Air peace na Odogwu Abeg.

Passengers Confirm Air Peace May 26 Incident

In West Africa Weekly Aviation Special [Part 1], I reported the testimony of a whistleblower who witnessed a serious unreported aviation accident at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu on Friday May 26. The incident, which involved an Air Peace ERJ-145LR with the tail identifier 5N-BXF has now been corroborated by a passenger on the flight who reached out, and a relative of a flight crew member who spoke about the incident on a Twitter Space I hosted.
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by blowjohn(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
CondemnBattery:
cool

He explained that the airline discovered that an adulterated fuel was sold to it

Why are people this wicked?

You sold adultrated fuel to an airline, so that passengers will die form crash, all in the name of profit making.

Those that sold the fuel, should be arrested and thrown in kuje prison

Plot twist: their excuse of being sold adulterated fuel may be a lie to cover up for something even more sinister.
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by UrPapa: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
Because heโ€™s Igbo
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by blowjohn(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
princeade86:
I have airport in my house. U can travel straight to any country of ur choice without Visa.

How much for a trip to the kitchen?
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by megih: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
How much dem go pay now b d koko
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by free2ryhme: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
CondemnBattery:
cool

He explained that the airline discovered that an adulterated fuel was sold to it

You sold adultrated fuel to an airline, so that passengers will die form crash, all in the name of profit making.

How is an airline this dumb not testing fuel bought by them?

They are looking for an excuse to blame their inefficiency

1 Like

Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by iHart(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
Who sold the fuel to them? Where did they buy it from?
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by kingi777: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
I booked MAX Air since last 2 weeks to and fro at a cheap rate of N104,000 only to be told yesterday at Abuja Airport that the flight has been cancelled. I was forced to pay N130,000 on the spot for one way Dana flight in order to meet up with appointment. Meanwhile after filling form for refund, they are giving 2 weeks for refund. I think there should be a way to enforce them to pay for damages.

2 Likes

Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by CIAOps: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
This useless Max Air, cancelled my wife's 3pm flight for the 12th of June and still sent a message that the flight is still scheduled for 3.30pm same day. Not until getting to the airport to find out that no flight and the office booth under lock and key. I had to take her to the bus park to board an all night vehicle to Abuja. No refund, no nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by Abimloaded(m): 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
XerXers:
All businesses that run on government looted money will go down with the new government reforms. Those who removed their eyes from government looting and learned how to build businesses from scratch will take over.
Igbos have positioned themselves for long term take over and no political gang up can withstand economic might and business acumen. We will now take over northern routes served by Max Air, transport business is a field we understand very well such that even almighty Dangote is afraid of venturing into it.
Our new airlines, United Nigeria should use this opportunity to grow rapidly and join Air Peace in dominating airline business

You can actually pitch this airline to the public without making it tribal.

Those who will patronise and make use of the airline won't be limited to a particular tribe but any from the many.

Everything must not be about tribe. Adds nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by jcflex(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
CondemnBattery:
cool

They are the architect of their problem, always looking for cheap fuel to buy, thereby overlooking the standard fuel marketer who takes the quality of their fuel seriously. most local airlines have crook fuel vendor who does not own a depot, instead transfer fuel from road tanker straight to bowser, with no QC, they sell at a cheaper price to the airlines because they have no depot to maintain, nor do they have staffs to pay, they have no licenses from NMDPR.
They should face the consequences of their decision.
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Never really fancied flying Max Air. Though their planes are bigger than what Ibom Air offers, but I've never really had confidence in the Airline.

1 Like

Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by tnerro1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
If no be air peace, I no dey enter oooo, even if their delays fit make person build house for airport but I go still dey patient sha.
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by Bimpe29: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
Infraction of any kind is ever deadly and counterproductive. For growth and prosperity, there must be a zero tolerance for infraction.
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by broadman20: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
meum:

Passengers Confirm Air Peace May 26 Incident

In West Africa Weekly Aviation Special [Part 1], I reported the testimony of a whistleblower who witnessed a serious unreported aviation accident at Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu on Friday May 26. The incident, which involved an Air Peace ERJ-145LR with the tail identifier 5N-BXF has now been corroborated by a passenger on the flight who reached out, and a relative of a flight crew member who spoke about the incident on a Twitter Space I hosted.

So what are going to do now because once an Odogwu always an Odogwu.
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by princeade86(m): 3:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
blowjohn:

How much for a trip to the kitchen?
1 Bitcoin
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by blowjohn(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
princeade86:
1 Bitcoin

Lol grin
Re: Max Air Suspended By NCAA Over Safety Infractions by meum: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
broadman20:

So what are going to do now because once an Odogwu always an Odogwu.
Dem Dey try no doubt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerians Living In Europe. / Odozor 20, Graduates As Youngest Licensed-Pilot With Others / LASTMA Averts Fire Explosion, Arrests Tanker Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.