Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,635 members, 7,823,785 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

I Choose Tailoring Instead Of Prostitution Now My Friend Keep Malice With Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Choose Tailoring Instead Of Prostitution Now My Friend Keep Malice With Me (448 Views)

Secondary School Teaching Vs Lecturing: Which Of These Two Jobs Should I Choose? / Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Choose Tailoring Instead Of Prostitution Now My Friend Keep Malice With Me by Dcass(f): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
Am a single mother life is very hard for me since I lost my husband but instead of my friend to help me get a sewing machine so that I can be able to work and fend for myself, she suggested I go into prostitution with her saying it will make life easier for me.
My problem is how to buy a sewing machine if not I wouldn't have asked for her help in the first place.

I really need help to get one please what can I do?

2 Likes

Re: I Choose Tailoring Instead Of Prostitution Now My Friend Keep Malice With Me by Flora2Sweet: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Pls keep asking for help, most especially on twitter...

Help will come, don't follow ut friend.. Her days are numbered..,

She might never live to enjoy the money she's making..

2 Likes

Re: I Choose Tailoring Instead Of Prostitution Now My Friend Keep Malice With Me by Dcass(f): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Pls keep asking for help, most especially on twitter...

Help will come, don't follow ut friend.. Her days are numbered..,

She might never live to enjoy the money she's making..
thank you
Re: I Choose Tailoring Instead Of Prostitution Now My Friend Keep Malice With Me by dominique(f): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
Why should your friend buy sewing machine for you? Does she owe you anything? That statement reeks of entitlement mentality, you act like people owe you favour. That's why this begging habit of yours won't stop even after getting the much desired sewing machine

3 Likes

Re: I Choose Tailoring Instead Of Prostitution Now My Friend Keep Malice With Me by Sirchiboy: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dcass:
Am a single mother life is very hard for me since I lost my husband but instead of my friend to help me get a sewing machine so that I can be able to work and fend for myself, she suggested I go into prostitution with her saying it will make life easier for me.
My problem is how to buy a sewing machine if not I wouldn't have asked for her help in the first place.

I really need help to get one please what can I do?
Where do you stay
Re: I Choose Tailoring Instead Of Prostitution Now My Friend Keep Malice With Me by Dcass(f): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Where do you stay
Benue state
Re: I Choose Tailoring Instead Of Prostitution Now My Friend Keep Malice With Me by dobnina(f): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2023
dominique:
Why should your friend buy sewing machine for you? Does she owe you anything? That statement reeks of entitlement mentality, you act like people owe you favour. That's why this begging habit of yours won't stop even after getting the much desired sewing machine
Thanks for being blunt.
I don't even trust this new account that was opened July 12.
All her/his post are all about begging.

Re: I Choose Tailoring Instead Of Prostitution Now My Friend Keep Malice With Me by Jamie1000: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2023
Do what you can to save up and buy your machine. You will be more committed to it. Prostitution isn't lucrative either. Is that even a career? Can you compete with the 20 year olds in the street? It's not a permanent solution. You can even expand your fashion business and be relevant even upto 70 years. Will you be relevant with Prostitution at 30+ Men don't care about you once you start aging. They, will look for a younger gal.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Wish For A Career In Television? / Online (digital) Marketing Sales Manager / Graduate Expats:Reasons You Do Not Want To Go Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.