Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k (764 Views)

Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her / Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by SecretAgent770: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
BBNaija's Vee threatens to jail her plumber for duping her of N150k for a job of N20k

She further revealed that after repairing her tap, the plumber would do something to make it stop workinf so that she would pay him again for the 'repair.'
https://twitter.com/veeiye/status/1679118453985214465

Lalasticlala fpmod nlfpmod

Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by SecretAgent770: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2023

Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by Puss360(f): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Which Kain name be dat?? Vee...
I just imagine say I post "Vee" for my WhatsApp status, all these yeye guys go begin reply "Jay"...🙈🙈

Well, let her arrest him Nd collect her money back. No be everything person go go jail
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by seborrhic: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
That is criminality.
Unfortunately many Nigerian handymen are into this.
They continue creating more damage deliberately so you can keep running back to them.
From mechanics to plumbers to electricians and even borehole installers.Though some are completely incompetent.
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by garriAndsugar: 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
As a human being you need to have little idea in all these things. no be to dey do slay queen anyhow
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by ideatoprince18(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tt
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by seborrhic: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
garriAndsugar:
As a human being you need to have little idea in all these things. no be to dey do slay queen anyhow
That's rubbish!
So she needs to know if it's the filter that got spoilt and know how to change a tap?
The only area she should have be more circumspect is finding out the prices of the items the plumber claimed he wanted to change.
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by mrvitalis(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
There is no fixed price for a job as long as you agreed... Yes it's legal

1 Like

Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by Aquila99: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
seborrhic:
That is criminality.
Unfortunately many Nigerian handymen are into this.
They continue creating more damage deliberately so you can keep running back to them.
From mechanics to plumbers to electricians and even borehole installers.Though some are completely incompetent.

What made it criminality. Did he hold a gun to her head. That is his price. Maybe if she had cut down with her pride n beat price. She for get better deal. Same quality of material dat aba tailor will use 10k to sew, Vodi tailors go use 300k run am.
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
shouldnt you blame yourself for being a SHE-diot?! so the person told you they will repair it for 150k, you accepted, and now want to blame the worker because someone else told you they could do it for 20k?!?!
are you ok?!
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by garriAndsugar: 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
seborrhic:

That's rubbish!
So she needs to know if it's the filter that got spoilt and know how to change a tap?
The only area she should have be more circumspect is finding out the prices of the items the plumber claimed he wanted to change.
she should have known where the control valve is. simple
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by eepeepook: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
She further revealed that after repairing her tap, the plumber would do something to make it stop workinf so that she would pay him again for the 'repair.'
Like say them curse some of these people. I once had a security guard who used to do the same. He and the plumber had an agreement — he'd lock the tap every end of the week and they would share the money paid. He eventually got greedy, locking the tap every other day. The plumber finally got frustrated and taught me how to open it, blocking the lowlife’s means of making quick money.
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
mrvitalis:
There is no fixed price for a job as long as you agreed... Yes it's legal

This is not the argument, the argument is the plumber supposedly been the one responsible for the stoppage and still going ahead to defraud her for non existent problem.

That's fraud and illegal.
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Aquila99:

What made it criminality. Did he hold a gun to her head. That is his price. Maybe if she had cut down with her pride n beat price. She for get better deal. Same quality of material dat aba tailor will use 10k to sew, Vodi tailors go use 300k run am.

What made it criminality is he been the person responsible for the non existent problem and still defrauding her for that. That's fraud ..
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by Aquila99: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

What made it criminality is he been the person responsible for the non existent problem and still defrauding her for that. That's fraud ..

Is that what you read from dat or u just made it up? Because dia was a fault system dat needs to be fixed. And he was called in to fix it. If e easy. Make she do am now
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Aquila99:

Is that what you read from dat or u just made it up? Because dia was a fault system dat needs to be fixed. And he was called in to fix it. If e easy. Make she do am now

Read the response from the second repairer you will understand why I asserted so.
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by Treasure17(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Here again blaming the victim and asking ridiculous questions instead of them to criticize the plumber for being dodgy with his work. Will you take that if it's your apartment?
Re: Vee Threatens To Jail Her Plumber For Duping Her Of N150k For A Job Of N20k by otipoju(m): 3:45am On Jul 14, 2023
I traveled to Nigeria. Took my company laptop with me to work for 3 days of my 10 day stay.

When time reach to work, for the last 3 days of my stay, I just decided to take extra 3 days off officially rather than log online with the company laptop on a Nigerian network.

I know they will flag that computer immediately and won't mind blacklisting the laptop and my user name entirely rather than risk being hacked.

It is dishonest habits like Vee described that makes us loathed around the world. Being a Nigerian carries a bad stigma of dishonesty around it.

Plumber that was called to fix a problem ends up sabotaging his customer and swindling her, yet some are blaming her and not condemning the plumber.

(1) (Reply)

The Prophecy Is Coming To Pass – Asake Debuts New Look, Cuts Off Dreadlocks / New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions! / Kween Comes Back With New Single(goldigger)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.