Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Seun, What Are You Doing About This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, What Are You Doing About This? (1219 Views)

What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? / What We’re Doing About Abacha’s $300m, By FG / What We Are Doing About Influx Of ISIS Into Nigeria – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by helinues: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
I am still wondering why you always hide on twitter while neglecting things that are wrong in your forum.

At least try to spend a week with a neutral moniker and engage normally, that should give you an idea about so many things that have been going , though you might have an idea but not to the extent of damaging.

Are you aware there are some people who have been derailing threads for almost a decade on this forum, the monikers are specifically to derail threads and also provoke other members who are not supporting what they are supporting.

Okay let assume the people they are trolling for them to have created thousands of monikers for years are bad people who deserved to be provoked unchecked, how about the manipulation of NL statistics, when most accounts was registered with disposable emails, wondering how many mailer daemon leads would be on the forum database.

The trolling is one part, are you also aware that those same set of people are the one behind most of the scams in this Nigeria most especially bet9ja scam adverts, they have been operating for over a decade, daily monikers also for that, add this mailer daemon leads to the previous one plus the manipulation of the registered members statistics.

Do something before they do irredeemable damage to your forum.

Attached below are newly created monikers strictly for derailing threads and troll others, some are even yet to be used self

In your spare , go through those accounts and confirm yourself .Years abi decade of such thing

Take a look at this moniker in particular

https://www.nairaland.com/hisbah

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Wahabfuture: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:
I am still wondering why you always hide on twitter while neglecting things that are wrong in your forum.

At least try to spend a week with a neutral moniker and engage normally, that should give you an idea about so many things that have been going , though you might have an idea but not to the extent of damaging.

Are you aware there are some people who have been derailing threads for almost a decade on this forum, the monikers are specifically to derail threads and also provoke other members who are not supporting what they are supporting.

Okay let assume the people they are trolling for them to have created thousands of monikers for years are bad people who deserved to be provoked unchecked, how about the manipulation of NL statistics, when most accounts was registered with disposable emails, wondering how many mailer daemon leads would be on the forum database.

The trolling is one part, are you also aware that those same set of people are the one behind most of the scams in this Nigeria most especially bet9ja scam adverts, they have been operating for over a decade, daily monikers also for that, add this mailer daemon leads to the previous one plus the manipulation of the registered members statistics.

Attached below are newly created monikers strictly for derailing threads and troll others, some are even yet to be used self

In your spare , go through those accounts and confirm yourself .Years abi decade of such thing

Dude stop crying like a baby and fight back, this coward attitude does not fit you grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by helinues: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Dude stop crying like a baby and fight back, this coward attitude does not fit you grin

Another dedicated moniker for derailing and trolling, all of una go bring your head come on this thread so that your comments history can justify my epistle.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Yorubafather: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
helinues:

Another dedicated moniker for derailing and trolling, all of una go bring your head come on this thread so that your comments history can justify my epistle.

You never see anything grin
Dude go get a work and stop disturbing us with your tears and crying, Does your life depend on Nairaland?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by PeterObi4Presid: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Pls don't cry ehn...You actually deserve those trolling pests. Cos u are the father of trolls and stupidity on this forum. Like attract likes...so don't be tired of your troll friends. Embrace and welcome them

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Beremx(f): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
Very funny monikers. LMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Purvan(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hehehe

7 Likes

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Mercy2006(f): 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
It's funny how the same set of people trolling Helineus and calling him jobless are actually spending the same amount of time, or even more on this forum

How someone who is obviously jobless can have the temerity to call another person jobless is beyond me
Well, hey, this is Nigeria!
Go figure😀😀

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Raskimonojendor: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
You are being followed by a very sick individual. Tinubu needs to act fast on building those Psychiatry centres that Buhari started.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Cooldowntemper: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
Helinues shut the hell up

Cool down temper and just look for a job 🤦

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Sweetrosie(f): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hi helinues

How's work at the gate?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lol.

Quite weird how the same nigga who makes a living derailing threads with tribalistic comments, consistently targeted at inciting a particular region, is the same hypocrite creating a thread of lamentations to the owner of the forum.

Now that a couple of persons have decided to join in your dance of idiocy that you have proudly orchestrated for years, you're the one sounding the alarm. So you can't swallow what you dish out?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by TearsOfHelinues: 12:28am On Jul 14, 2023
🤦

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by helinues: 12:33am On Jul 14, 2023
TearsOfHelinues:
🤦

Guts like nothing dey happen.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Madmohamed1: 12:35am On Jul 14, 2023
Wahabfuture:

don't maind the cry cry baby

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by OneCandleAway(f): 12:36am On Jul 14, 2023
TearsOfHelinues:
🤦

Lol. I love this. Helinues you go see shege. You got me banned but I'm back now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by OneCandleAway(f): 12:38am On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

So reporting is not enough? You had to open a topic .

Your lamentations have just started.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by helinues: 12:38am On Jul 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Lol. I love this. Helinues you go see shege. You got me banned but I'm back now.

Make una mount untop of each others, tall pass Everest cos I dey like it in batch, black hole dey here

4 Likes

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Madmohamed1: 12:40am On Jul 14, 2023
The only thing is to get out of here and go and look for a better job if monthly 30k from APC is not enough for you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by confusedlady: 12:47am On Jul 14, 2023
Beremx:

It is ironic you are finding this funny because these are the same people that trolled hell out of you for supporting the election of General Buhari in 2014. In fact they so trolled you,and bullied you,to the extent that you abandoned and deactivated your former moniker.
I guess you are now in the right party. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by olisaEze(m): 12:49am On Jul 14, 2023
Sorry🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Proudlyomonna: 12:55am On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:

Good one.

In addition,what is Seun doing about You and your cohorts who go about, parading a fiendish tribal hate campaign on this forum undecided

Shameless hypocrites everywhere.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by BadMaster: 1:05am On Jul 14, 2023
Mercy2006:
It's funny how the same set of people trolling Helineus and calling him jobless are actually spending the same amount of time, or even more on this forum

How someone who is obviously jobless can have the temerity to call another person jobless is beyond me
Well, hey, this is Nigeria!
Go figure😀😀
As in, imagine someone dedicating their whole existence to following another person, just for trolling sake. I believe this is beyond joblessness, this is a typical trait of a Psycho, capable of being a serial killer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Akaegwu(m): 1:27am On Jul 14, 2023
BadMaster:

As in, imagine someone dedicating their whole existence to following another person, just for trolling sake. I believe this is beyond joblessness, this is a typical trait of a Psycho, capable of being a serial killer.
Trolling was his job years back. He was almost on all topic typing off point. Those that learned from him are now displaying there capacity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by TearsOfHelinues: 4:48am On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

Please stop .

Just get a job

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by comrChris(m): 6:03am On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:

If seun takes this nincompoop serious,then him too is not serious.
Instead of you to get a life and find something doing,you are here disturbing seun for something you are guilty of

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Racoon(m): 6:13am On Jul 14, 2023
Pot calling kettle black. See a bloody hypocrite talking. I guess he thinks everyone is not profitably engaged.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by Mindlog: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
You are being followed by a very sick individual. Tinubu needs to act fast on building those Psychiatry centres that Buhari started.

And you think it is calamity? Nah, I work in one.

Though the story is that Prof. Monday Igwe, the Medical Director of the Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu said the hospital would activate one mental healthcare outposts in each of the 15 senatorial zones in the South-East to further improve access to mental healthcare.

Those psychiatric facilities would hire psychiatrists, mental health nurses, psychotherapist, occupational therapists, psychologists, social workers, pharmacists etc, whether there are patients or not, the Federal government would be paying salaries, more money would circulate in the local communities they would be based.

On a clinical level, having easier access to mental health facilities is as important as access to the regular hospitals as body and mind needs to be attended to in equal measure. cheesy
Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by EcoNews: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2023
Beremx:

Of course what is to be expected of a clown like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by DatNiggaDaz: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2023
Wahabfuture:

grin

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by DatNiggaDaz: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2023
Sweetrosie:
Hi helinues

How's work at the gate?

Re: Seun, What Are You Doing About This? by DatNiggaDaz: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2023
confusedlady:

It is ironic you are finding this funny because these are the same people that trolled hell out of you for supporting the election of General Buhari in 2014. In fact they so trolled you,and bullied you,to the extent that you abandoned and deactivated your former moniker.
I guess you are now in the right party. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abubakar Atiku/pdp Vs Inec/tinubu/apc: Respondents Final Written Address / Situation Of Illorin And PH / North Korea Arsenal, Are They The Only?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.