Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Hello Ibadan - This Is For You - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Hello Ibadan - This Is For You (130 Views)

Hello Everyone, I Am From China.if You Need Some High-end Watches.look Here / Hello Everyone, I Am From China,i Hope To Help You. Can Be Friends With You / Bionic Contacts: Goodbye Glasses. Hello Vision That’s 3x Better Than 20/20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Ibadan - This Is For You by codebits: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dear Ibadan Residents,

Do you want to become a full-stack developer in 4 months? Do you want to learn from professionals in the field and work on real projects?
If you answered yes, then you need to join Codebits Academy, an accredited software engineering training centre in Ibadan. Codebits Academy will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to build functional software and web apps using the latest Microsoft .NET technologies.

Don't miss this opportunity to launch your career in tech. Apply now at www.codebitsacademy.com/apply.

Codebits Academy, where coding is fun!

#CodebitsAcademy #TechEducation #SoftwareDevelopment

(1) (Reply)

An Old Student Gives Back To His Alma Mata Through His Foundation / A Step-by-step Guide: Setting Up B2B Or Wholesale Stores On Shopify / How Do I Create Subscribe And Unsubscribe From Gmail Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.