Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him (48392 Views)

Ekiti Chief Judge Hospitalised As Court Wall Collapses On Him / Opinion: APC Is Nigeria’s Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael / The Road To Recover Nigeria From Our Number One Problem - Oyewole Michael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by Dedeity: 12:10am On Jul 14, 2023
Yorubafather:

May you live longer life, Abeokuta is glorified village maybe it has changed now, I was there during Nigeria vs Uganda Nation cup qualifying match in 2007, Omo na village oooo
I have been to Ijebu-ode, Ijebu-Igbo, Ijebu-Ife, In fact I have been almost every villages in Ijebu-ode, I have been to almost all the villages in Osun state, Osogbo na village., apart from Lagos where is developed in Yoruba Land?
Aside Lagos island, nothing like a habitable city in south west

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by Osanoghodua1: 2:52am On Jul 14, 2023
This is more spiritual than physical. Before walls collapse, there are signs and even at that, they hardly collapse. You may call it structural defect but even at that it doesn't just suddenly happen, some distortion must have been noticed for a sign. Even Mud houses in the village usually bend and not fall until time elapses.
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by Rhassidy360: 3:14am On Jul 14, 2023
illicit:
Ogiri Alapa

Lo ma wo lu won pa

Awon to ba da omo olomo lejo ibi....
Boss abeg press volume

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by Christistruth03: 3:56am On Jul 14, 2023
Dedeity:
Aside Lagos island, nothing like a habitable city in south west

Your People full Ibadan and are still trooping in

They have been fighting over the Eze Ndigbo of Ibadan Position for over 21 years

The last Olubadan and his Chiefs gave up on Settling it for them

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by ginggerxy: 5:39am On Jul 14, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

You should be more concerned that there are no middle class in your region. 15% rich and 85% are nwa boys and village peasants. No City but town which is a a case of 100 mud huts to one mansion. It's such an eyesore! Ogun IGR alone will surpass those of Ebonyi, Abia, Imo, and Enugu put together cheesy
Trying to console yourself won't change anything here, reality is reality.
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by Qoko: 5:47am On Jul 14, 2023
I am not surprised about the poor stomach infrastructure of any government house when the Judge themselves will be the Sub-contractor of their courts, It’s so disheartening.
is it not the same court that was commissioned January 19, 2023, as for me and my household, We cannot pity anybody cos Na wetin them chop full their belle. Ire oooo
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by omolola100(f): 5:50am On Jul 14, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://dailytrust.com/ekiti-chief-judge-hospitalised-as-section-of-court-collapses-on-him/

God will heal him
Please I need someone to help me out with transportation
I have subeb exam tomorrow at Eksu and I'm financially down
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by CJStarz: 5:57am On Jul 14, 2023
Na spiritual attack. This one na sign. Another one fit be motor accident. Someone dey eye im seat. He better buckle up spiritually too, through prayers
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by Scamwatcher: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2023
Get well soon chief judge
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by megabank(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2023
My prayers is with the His Lordship. I pray he recovers quickly. The high court complex that houses the office of the Chief Judge of Ekiti State is a modern building with modern facilities. It appears to be surfisticated both from the outside and the inside.
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by HRMK: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2023
where were his security details while this was happening?
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by Hellonearth: 8:11am On Jul 14, 2023
Watch and see how 99% of Yorubas think.

Seun,if like blocke again. I have over 100 Nairaland accounts. If you block this one ,I will use another. If u get one of my device IP,I will use another device so chill.

At the end of my comment,I will use this so u know am the one.

*Karma*
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by orion7: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

You should be more concerned that there are no middle class in your region. 15% rich and 85% are nwa boys and village peasants. No City but town which is a a case of 100 mud huts to one mansion. It's such an eyesore! Ogun IGR alone will surpass those of Ebonyi, Abia, Imo, and Enugu put together cheesy
lol. In anambra there is nnewi. Onitsha, awka, ekwulobia, agulu. These may not be like abuja. But babe 2 notable towns in this ekiti or ondo or osun ? Unexposed people. Yiu lots
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by samjay2020: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2023
He must have wrongly passed a judgment and karma decided to visit him...
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by Babastrong(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2023
[quote author=Sweetrosie post=124402530]Court wall collapsed on the chief judge?? In ekiti state? Was the court house built with muds?

Chai, I thought this people only build with dried and dusty brown roofs...I didn't know they also involve mud in this 21st century??[YAM/LEGGY??
EVEN/THE/NATURAL/STRUCTURES/SUCH/AS/YOUR/BREAST/ARE/FALLING.
NO/noise.]
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by Gandrova: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Lol . Yoruba Muslims and juju are 5&6. The collapse was spiritual. Not ordinarily
Wawa! What is spiritual about that?
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by AskNgige2: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
sotall:
undecided

Justice Benard grin grin

No na brother benard
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by Electorate: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
That's tragic.
Oluwa b'eşu wi.

We thank God with “Ebenezer” by Nathaniel Bassey feat. Victoria Orenze. Great worship!

Nairaland bot, seun did a good job making you jobless by keeping you alive on his forum to generate more traffic...grin grin grin grin grin

You only compensation is to carry your "likes" and "shares" to the nearest bank and convert them to cash grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by Drixmobi25: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Videos of how the building collapse on him.
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:20am On Jul 15, 2023
Bush state full of thieves and criminal pubic servants angry
Re: Ekiti Chief Judge, Oyewole Adeyeye, Hospitalized As Court Wall Collapses On Him by SAMTOBIJU(m): 2:27am On Jul 15, 2023
Enddy50ty:
This is one area of infrastructure many state governments has failed to improve on.

Courthouses…
Public libraries…
Prisons…
Bus park/ Garages…
Playgrounds/ Sports facilities…

When was the last time you heard a state government built new above 👆 listed facilities..??

Oyo state. GSM. Bus park/garages, remodel the lekan salami stadium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Wishes Osinbajo Speedy Recovery, Commends Him For Using A Local Hospital / Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State / Justice Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Refuses To Recite National Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.