Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Can I Arrest Jacob Ezekiel Of Access Capital Investment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Arrest Jacob Ezekiel Of Access Capital Investment (285 Views)

How Scammers Defrauded Me Of β‚¦β€Ž4,510,500 - Tolulope Ezekiel / Rema Was Scammed By Brisk Capital Investment / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Arrest Jacob Ezekiel Of Access Capital Investment by Jahlivesforever: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Guy, I need you guys cooperation. This guy called Jacob Ezekiel with the following details is a criminal

Account name: Jacob Ezekiel
Account number: 1005122527
Bank name: fcmb

He runs Access Capital investment WhatsApp group from there he posts fake videos of soldiers and police testifying that they are legit.

He has scammed my friend to the tune of 1 million naira, and we are bent on catching him.

Any useful information to lead to his arrest will be hugely rewarded. We have the money to spend on haunting him an I am serious.

By cooperation with us, you will help to sanitize the society. Please don't Ignore this passionate Appeal, remember they scam old people too and lead to their death.

Re: How Can I Arrest Jacob Ezekiel Of Access Capital Investment by TemplarLandry: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
cool
Re: How Can I Arrest Jacob Ezekiel Of Access Capital Investment by Jahlivesforever: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is his phone number. Both offline and on WhatsApp 08148713375

Front page will be appreciated
Re: How Can I Arrest Jacob Ezekiel Of Access Capital Investment by Jahlivesforever: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Videos of fake police men and army he is using as testifiers

Re: How Can I Arrest Jacob Ezekiel Of Access Capital Investment by Jahlivesforever: 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
More evidence

Re: How Can I Arrest Jacob Ezekiel Of Access Capital Investment by Writergreat68(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
You have 1million to spare and your looking for a jobπŸ˜€nawaoo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PG, LG Chairman Using Soludo's Name To Snatch Our Land β€” Anambra Villagers / Passerby Rakes At Able-bodied Woman For Using Her Children To Beg For Alms In Ri / Bauchi Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Killing Two Persons For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.