Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Where Can I Get Human Hairs,fashionable Items,kitchen Utensils Etc@wholesales? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Human Hairs,fashionable Items,kitchen Utensils Etc@wholesales? (107 Views)

Get Human Hair At Affordable Prices / Where Can I Get Human Hair In Bulk? / 100K WORTH OF KITCHEN UTENSILS FOR SALE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Human Hairs,fashionable Items,kitchen Utensils Etc@wholesales? by Shoptomydoormat(f): 2:17am On Jul 14, 2023
All end users, Dropshippers, unemployed people, Stay at home mums,9-5 employed that wants extra source of income can trust OLUWABUNMI GLAMOUR EMPIRE a Business entity established by CAC since April 2021 for buying of 💯 percent Baking tools, Human hairs, hair blends, hair accessories, Fashionable items with its accessories like Footwears,bags, Clothings and many more for both Kids and Adults, Kitchen utensils, Household items, Beauty, Health items e.t.c at Best Wholesales prices even at almost factory prices.

I have a shop at Lagos whereby delivery of goods Nationwide and Worldwide is guaranteed, just contact me on +2348135961285/+2348085941033 for more information.

This Company has partnered with many factories in China, Turkey, USA, UK , India, Dubai, Bangladesh, Vietnam etc and we buy all kinds of items at factory prices.

We either ask you to buy the goods already on ground for immediate pick up or you do Pre-ordering of goods and wait for 1 week to 2 months depending on the kind of shipment we are using.

We are well tested and trusted, you can chat me on Whatsapp +2348135961285/+2348085941033 for more information and also to add you to our Telegram and WhatsApp groups.

(1) (Reply)

Navigating The Complexities Of Digital Lending: Why Outright Bans Is Not Right / Igho Sanomi Foundation Raises N100 Million For GIPLC Gift Giving Ceremony / I Have Special Rate For The Following!..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.