Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) (964 Views)

PARIS SUMMIT: Photo Of Tinubu Listening in Awe As Ramaphosa Speaks / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 9:27am On Jul 14, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Dey confuse yaself with grammar grin grin grin
Most of you enjoying being stupid go and watch the full video from those that the Port was concessioned to, hear from them direct

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by ODUBEZE: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

watch the full video from those that the Port was concessioned to, hear from them direct
Sabinus, na simple question I ask

Wey the seaport for Onitsha, you begin speak grammar undecided

Chai!
Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Chai!
River port I never said sea port

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by BeautifulMind2: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2023
[quote author=ODUBEZE post=124411472]

Chai!
[/quote

This is Onitsha River port

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by 07kjb: 9:53am On Jul 14, 2023
spearman:

No Ibo ex,governor or former federal office holder is living in the South East. They all live in Lagos and Abuja. All Yoruba ex-governors /former federal office holders live in the South West

Stop being a nuisance, mention one governor in the south east living outside the south east

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by Adabestseason(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2023
spearman:

No Ibo ex,governor or former federal office holder is living in the South East. They all live in Lagos and Abuja. All Yoruba ex-governors /former federal office holders live in the South West
It is a mental problem and they will be the first to declare somebody's place no Man's land while clandestinely supporting sit-at-home
Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by Rahkman: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2023
There should be a massive movement to divest from lagos tear down ur investments sell them off ,ur investment is more safe in a serene environment like Abuja than lagos
Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by BentizilL2: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2023
TearsOfHelinues:
Helinues oya
@ Helinues pls stop dignifying this nonentity with a reply... Stop feeding the troll...

People like him should be ignored.. ✅

Don't bother mentioning me, I don't reply foolish people... 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by helinues: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2023
BentizilL2:

@ Helinues pls stop dignifying this nonentity with a reply... Stop feeding the troll...

Don't bother mentioning me, I don't reply foolish people... 💯

Bro, not even for once I have replied the guy today.

Who get time for his madness . It's undisputable the guy is mentally unstable

Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by OmekaguGCFR1: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2023
[quote author=BentizilL2 post=124413642]

Don't bother mentioning me, I don't reply foolish people... ] helinues is harvesting what he sow some few years ago, same way he trolled hell out of me during 2019/2020 that make me deactivate my first moniker so no need of him to cry because when his trolling me he never knew that another person will troll him, you can't eat your cake and have it
Re: Southeast Trade, Investment And Economic Summit (photo) by TearsOfHelinues: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:

Bro, not even for once I have replied the guy today.

Who get time for his madness . It's undisputable the guy is mentally unstable

Sharap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List Fails To Surface At Senate / Anambra Waste Management Partner Indigenous Firm On Waste Conversion(photos) / Igbos Travelled En Masse This Year But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.