Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Doctors Help, Left Side Chest Is Full Or Swollen Than Right Chest - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Help, Left Side Chest Is Full Or Swollen Than Right Chest (195 Views)

What Causes Left Side Chest Pain And How To Treat It? / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / Doctors Help Ooo....i Dont No Wat Is This On My Dick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Help, Left Side Chest Is Full Or Swollen Than Right Chest by Ephemeralbeing: 9:02am On Jul 14, 2023
I have a mild swollen left side chest, directly at the end part of the left chest that divides both the left and right.

I mean, the part that's swollen is about the edge where it looks at the right, but doesn't get to that tiny demarcation that divides both the left and right chest.

Prior to this I had heart palpitations and rapid heart beat upon absurdnoise, danger.

The swollen left chest, is painless and not painful.

However, I've done CT, XRAY, URINE and Stool.

All results shows H.Pylori Positive, Malaria and a bit of Staphylococcus Aureus at 36°.

All results says, every body part is in good condition.

So a week after the result I decided to go for treatment which were Polygel, Permesop Esomeprazole, Ciprofloxacin and feroglobin capsules to make me eat and lonart for malaria.

But a week later, its literally the same thing.

I'm just trying to be pro active to know if anyone has idea about H.pylori and its symptoms. How does this affect the left chest. Could this be it. And are they related?
Re: Doctors Help, Left Side Chest Is Full Or Swollen Than Right Chest by TemplarLandry: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2023
Pics. smiley
Re: Doctors Help, Left Side Chest Is Full Or Swollen Than Right Chest by captainking(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2023
Ephemeralbeing:
I have a mild swollen left side chest, directly at the end part of the left chest that divides both the left and right.

I mean, the part that's swollen is about the edge where it looks at the right, but doesn't get to that tiny demarcation that divides both the left and right chest.

Prior to this I had heart palpitations and rapid heart beat upon absurdnoise, danger.

The swollen left chest, is painless and not painful.

However, I've done CT, XRAY, URINE and Stool.

All results shows H.Pylori Positive, Malaria and a bit of Staphylococcus Aureus at 36°.

All results says, every body part is in good condition.

So a week after the result I decided to go for treatment which were Polygel, Permesop Esomeprazole, Ciprofloxacin and feroglobin capsules to make me eat and lonart for malaria.

But a week later, its literally the same thing.

I'm just trying to be pro active to know if anyone has idea about H.pylori and its symptoms. How does this affect the left chest. Could this be it. And are they related?
What type of X-ray did you do?
Do an ecg as well as echo...
That's what I expected the docs to do first.. Since you have palpitations and rapid heart beat.. To be sure your heart is okay

(1) (Reply)

Touch-and-die: A Plant With Venom-neutralizing Potential / Young Doctor dies in Lagos General hospital elevator mishap / Do You Eat The Head Of Fish? See What It Does To Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.