Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why Is This Sand Climbing My Wall? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is This Sand Climbing My Wall? (338 Views)

Allegations Against OSSAP-SDGS Hits Brick Wall As Police Drags Writer / Amaechi: Climbing The Hill, A Man And His Destiny / Amaechi: Climbing The Hill. A Man And His Destiny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Sand Climbing My Wall? by Westves: 9:59am On Jul 14, 2023
I noticed this sand (something like a molehill), when it was little and planned to sweep it away later, thinking it's ordinary sand maybe leaking out of the wall. To my surprise, it's growing longer and I have no idea what is behind it. There is no visible sign of ants and even if there was, why would they be transporting this sheet of mud up the wall?

Re: Why Is This Sand Climbing My Wall? by incandescentena: 10:02am On Jul 14, 2023
Probably termite or ants. There is a hole in that wall below. Tidy the area and look closely buddy, You might find the answer.
Re: Why Is This Sand Climbing My Wall? by HeartlessMan: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2023
That is Venom.

Please don't attack it otherwise it will wipe you out and eat your brain (if any).

Just pack your stuff and flee from that house as fast as you can and never look back.
Re: Why Is This Sand Climbing My Wall? by Ever8090: 10:30am On Jul 14, 2023
It is common naa......abi you want carry am put for spirituality head?
Re: Why Is This Sand Climbing My Wall? by Westves: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
incandescentena:
Probably termite or ants. There is a hole in that wall below. Tidy the area and look closely buddy, You might find the answer.

Hello, friend. I have dismantled it. There is no trace of ant or termite inside. The only thing I discovered is a gap wider than usual between the tiles

Assuming it's ants, what could be their endgame? Also, noob question but why would a house built with cement and concrete have this kind of muddy sand (going by the assumption that it was dug out by insects) ?

Ever8090:
It is common naa......abi you want carry am put for spirituality head?

Just noticing it for the first time tbh. Perhaps it's more prevalent in Northern villages or locations closer to a farm?

(1) (Reply)

Ccleaner Professional Crack 6.22.10977 With With Actiavation Key [latest] / How I Used 200 Naira To Eat In A Five Star Hotel In Abuja / Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.