Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North (19564 Views)

Remi Tinubu Demands Capital Punishment For Child Abductors / Senate Writes Tinubu, Demands Immediate Appointment Of Auditor General / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Zaphnath1(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2023
it is crystal clear this are the people that won't let all this end, so they can profit from it

SHALOM
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2023
Ok. Fingers crossed.
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Sunnymatey(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2023
Buhari already did that and a good number of them yielded and surrender their arms.

No need for another amnesty. The unrepentant ones have to be flush out.

1 Like

Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by owoshuyi(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2023
Na only for this country people dey get mind come out come dey beg and ask for amnesty for criminals.

Why are they not talking about compensation for the families of those killed and sent to IDPs by these Boko Haram and bandits?

2 Likes

Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by olisaEze(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2023
Amnesty for Boko Haram & other terrorist’s ended with PMB! It is dashu-dasha for who no wise reach till now! angry
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by mauchiz: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2023
Amnesty for what? Why is it that after committing crime in Nigeria, they start demanding for amnesty.
Does southern Nigeria not have association?
There will not be amnesty, enough is enough, everyone should pay for there crime.
This people should be arrested and jailed, that is why crime is getting out of hand in Nigeria.
The law must take its place on criminals and terrorist, there should be justice for all the blood they have shed.

#Noamnestyforterroristandcriminals
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by RALPHOW(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2023
Stupidity is the second name of this group.

The question is, what is BOKO HARAM agitation all about ?

Asiwaju is just too wise with the appointment of Chief of Defence Staff, Chief of Army Staff and the IG. Boko is dead, you kill 1person, Soldiers wipe out your generation.

No Amnesty for the stupid killers, we will wipe them of the surface of the earth.
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Ashirioluwa: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2023
This is Nigeria.
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by rummmy: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2023
Kill them all.
No negotiation with terrorists.
Ipob deserve the amnesty.

2 Likes

Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by zeyt: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2023
Amnesty for the bandits? This is rediclous!
This group must have hand in all their criminal activities. How many were murdered and raped by the bandits. How many were impoverished by them through displacement and ransom payment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Brushstrokes20: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2023
Pathetic filth!
The shyyythole is a bad joke 😏
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by tiswell(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2023
grin
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Ijaya123: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2023
And if he doesn’t do it in 2 weeks what will happen?
I trust Tinubu, he will calll the bluff of anybody.
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by jchioma: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2023
Make thunder fireeee deir yansh!

Buhari, your brother was there for 8 years, what did you tell him?
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by adrianehis(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2023
What are they agitating for? That they are demanding for amnesty,abeg make them go built thier country sorry state
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by mauchiz: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2023
All the people they killed should be forgotten like that, tomorrow they will kill again and demand for amnesty, evil has to eradicated amongst us.
I repeat, no amnesty for murderers, enough is enough, they have shed enough blood in Nigeria, there should be justice for the victims.

When they shoot them by firing squad, bloodshed will end.
Let there be justice

1 Like

Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by ashawopikin(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2023
It's the audacity for me
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by emperor4love(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2023
Niger delta get oil wetin dem get plus wetin de use all the money gotten from ransom to do
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2023
When I call them head slamming mohammadian terrorists .

People will get angry and insult me .

All head slammers are terrorists..

No difference ...

1 Like

Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by mariahAngel(f): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2023
Crazy ass people!

Where were they and what did they do when the Boko Haram terrorists' group were on a killing spree?
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Bodexinvest: 11:16am On Jul 14, 2023
Jesters.
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by thisisit: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2023
Wonder shall never End
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by NOwazobia: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2023
🥱
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Snowx: 11:17am On Jul 14, 2023
Chai! Just imagine a useless request, oh coz Shetima is one of them you guys think Amnesty will be granted for you idiots..kitikpa gbagbuo unu there..useless mofos
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Timblaze(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2023
Lets hear from our vice president first🙄
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2023
Security for good people and citizens, protection of territorial integrity and all peoples, visitors and residents of the great nation is more important than releasing a bunch of evil minded people who wants to destroy our nation and people. Releasing terrorists is setting our nation up to waste more money to recapture them, because terrorists never change. Who is sponsoring this group?
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by mojounited(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2023
Rubbish people, playing politics with people's lives. I miss the military era to be honest; You dare not issue nonsense ultimatums to Babangida or Abacha when banditry, terrorism, cultism, ritualism and other vices of killings are so rife.

During my college days in FGC when Abacha was still Head of State, students from Lagos/SW would be picked-up by Marcopolo "Lagos buses" on the "last day" of the term and returned upon resumption of a new term. Never for once was there a case of kidnapping. My boss also mentioned that in his boarding school days from1993, boarding students travelling long distances often used trains to arrive /depart schools in Jos and other parts of the North without a single news of kidnapping, banditry or robbery.

If you're caught, tried and found guilty for banditry, kidnapping or armed robbery, it is execution by firing squad in your community straight up!

These days, it seems Nigeria rewards kidnappers, bandits, terrorists, ritualists, cultists, corruption, etc. A train load of people get kidnapped, entire students in a boarding school get kidnapped, entire communities get wiped out, people are not free to move and operate freely for day(s), etc. After many years of democracy, insecurity seems to be getting far worse...
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by anonymous1759(m): 11:19am On Jul 14, 2023
sad
Boko haram are not fighting for anything just wipe those bastardz off the surface of the Earth . Nigeria Delta militant didn’t kill it was obvious Is welfare they want boko boys are blood thirsty animals .
Yar Adua shouldn’t have made that Amnesty public that’s giving Every mad person effrontery that causing pandemonium in society will birth Amnesty.
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Akaegwu(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2023
Shetima over to you 🎈 🎂 🎂 🎂 🍺🥂
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Sultty(m): 11:21am On Jul 14, 2023
testing microphone
Ok..I taught I'm going to see (I'm a Muslim and I believe in prophet Muhammad... Thingy)
Terrorism should not be rewarded in anyway and it will be a waste of public funds granting amnesty. The reason i so much dislike buhari is this bht rehabilitation program he did and we all know what it got us into. Mehn on a norms that man supposed to be cooling his feet in prison no🧢. How will you rehabilitate and de-radicalize a murderer instead to be putting him 6ft under.i talk and talk but some dey here dey call an "darling daddy" they have come again for tinubu I pray he dodges this bullet, if not he will be in my bad book
Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by Moneyboyz: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2023
The group should be arrested and prosecuted, what happened to those kidnapped, displaced and killed by these head slamming terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North by RemoveKebab: 11:21am On Jul 14, 2023
Watin vex me pass na the ultimatum Wey Dem dey give untop terrorist matter.

The group is more like terrorist envoys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Two Soldiers, Injure Commander In Nasarawa – DHQ / Bala Mohammed: Dogara Is Too Small For Me To Fight / Kwamoti Laori: Each Rep Gets N100m For Constituency Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.