Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka (13941 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Has Passed Peak - Akin Abayomi, Health Commissioner Says / Abia Health Ministry Supports NGO With Production Of 5000 Copies Of Books / Bayelsa Monkeypox Outbreak: Health Commissioner Speaks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by MightySparrow: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2023
Labour Party and propaganda
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by mauchiz: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Buddha3:
Reading through the lengthy epistle, couldn't help but notice that Ikpeazu's spokesman carefully avoided addressing the issue of the aforementioned "structural defects".

Water dey leak enter the hospital rooms abi e no dey leak?

Constant electricity supply dey the hospital abi e no dey?

You can afford to put cosmetic and superficial dressings on the hospital to give it a classic outlook. But if the internal system of the structure itself has monumental faults, every other effort is useless.

It is not every Nigerian you can deceive with gargantuan grammar. No be today we begin sabi our politicians and their inherent habit of executing projects with substandard materials just to garner extra profits into their pockets.

Bottomline, Okezie Ikpeazu was a monumental failure!
You know our politicians very well, in as much as Alex Otti is a big man and first class man, so many things are not his standard,but Ikpeazu is a failure, even road to his village is bad.
If you have been to Abia state, you will know he is a failure, he does not pay salary or pension, if you see the swamp in Ariaria market, one line, water covered it, when it rains in Ariaria, no road to pass.
Tee Orji, Ikpeazu are failures that destroyed Abia state.
Ikpeazu built one short bridge in Osisioma for 8 years

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Henix(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
shiwex:
The problem with most people that comment here is that they have not been out of the country to see what a proper hospital should look like. Just because the ex governor built this building and called it an hospital does not mean experts should not identify faults in it. The health commissioner is exposed, she has worked in the UK, Us and with WHO, she knows what international standard should be. From what i deduce here, the commissioner is disappointed that with all the money spent, this is what the governor has to show for it.

U have a point
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by anonymuz(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
Nigerian politicians all have one thing in common; focusing the first six months on fighting their predecessors, especially if he comes from a different political party

Fun Fact: No party member ever does wrong in the eyes of these politicians
that's why the country isn't growing positively.
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by NastiLord: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
shiwex:
You will not see anything wrong with it because you are looking at it from a local level. Have you been abroad and see the standard of hospitals. Looking at the picture, i can confidently say this is crap.
What is the meaning of 'looking at it from a local level'. Is this hospital not better than most General hospitals in this country? You wey don go abroad, continue telling us oyibo stories. Ndi ara grin

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by titopius(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
This is not fair in as much as Okezie was a disaster but this building i am looking at is not bad..
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Tim1234567890(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Keleb460:
Hello my name is Lucky🍀 I'm a graphic designer👨‍💻
I Design flyers, Banners
I also do editing of passports, iD cards, Documents, pictures etc. add up on WhatsApp Let me be your Sure plug in editing and designing
😊
@+2349043233397
Pls be careful, this will only make you end up in jail.
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by seborrhic: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yes,Ikpeazu was a disaster but what the health commissioner did was just being disengenous and mischievous.
Of course,folks like that thrive on the ignorance of many.They feel that because they are coming from abroad,folks down here will see them as all knowledgeable,that everything they say is fact and that the standards they are coming from is without fault.
If not she wouldn't have been so bold faced to utter such cheap lies,even while standing before structures that are visible to all.
The structures may not be fully fitted and ready,but it wouldn't take much to put it to use!
If that lady goes on to make the state government to award another humongous contract for the refitting and structural changes in that structure we all are seeing,then it means she is another glorified criminal who has come down here to do what she dare not attempt from where she is coming because she feels people here can be easily hoodwinked by appearances and certifications got abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by obotematics: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
All these noise, is the hospital open for business? Kpere
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by LCling: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
the truth is , a building can have beautifull edifice and look WITH poor/ structural defect , local builders knows this self .... another important issue is standards, as little money only reaches contractors after middlemen % .... so the commisioner could be right based on report..... the contractor would do anything to deliver ...... THE POINT IS....... she have made her report .... so any future bad event on structure or design or equipment would be treated with her off the radar....... on supervisory role......... henceforth i predict that full medical operation would commence there in full force whether good or bad because abia dont even have any govt hospital close to that before ... but she is at a safer side and if govt is interested they can invest to improve the hospital looking at her report .... the critism is a WIN /WIN
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Styluss: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
if this is actually the hospital, I think they are just doing propaganda politiking.

This Hospital meets a great standard to be honest. The pictures are amazing
nairalandkachy1:

Sir Onyebuchi Ememanka is Spokesman to former Governor Okezie Ikpeazu.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7763599/ex-governor-ikpeazus-newly-built-hospital-unfit
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Reelz: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
she said all the equipment had been looted.. the roofs are leaking cos of the shabby work done. Keep on defending that failure n worst governor in Abia history.
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Kobicove(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
shiwex:
The problem with most people that comment here is that they have not been out of the country to see what a proper hospital should look like. Just because the ex governor built this building and called it an hospital does not mean experts should not identify faults in it. The health commissioner is exposed, she has worked in the UK, Us and with WHO, she knows what international standard should be. From what i deduce here, the commissioner is disappointed that with all the money spent, this is what the governor has to show for it.

If they build it to international standard how many people in Abia State will do you think will be able to afford it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Cjayboy: 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
shiwex:

Then, she should use the rightful words, since she's sound in knowledge and experience.
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by AK481(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
i was praying for a reply to this , and it happened .

this health economist in abia state is too petty .
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by damkin24(m): 12:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
What do you expect from the family of labourer in vain come nzogbunzogbu people. Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Dbestbrest: 12:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
It is the normal norms for new government to start with condemnation o their predecessor. Abia new government is no exception. It is high time they get serious with good governance and leave petty matters out of it

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by jamjo: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
shiwex:

I 100% agree with you on your assessment, our people have embraced mediocrity. What I saw in the picture will not even pass as a fifth-tier hospital.
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by slowice(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Alex otti shouldn't play dirty politics in abịa. This hospital looks fine even way finer that bmh so why condemn it.

Ikpeazụ might be a colossal failure but this isn't bad at all.... Maybe a little outwards enhancements and that it

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by zoedew: 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
ItisWell22:
As much as the commissioner may be wrong according to diplomats for the outright condemnation, Ememanka is a lawyer and lawyers are liars for the right pay! 😢

To a large extent, true.

Most people here saying it’s beautiful don’t realize that a good hospital environment goes beyond shiny paints from the outside.

Wait to hear from the end users, especially the staff. 🥱
To say “ lawyers are liars for the right pay! 😢” is to say the least unfortunate.
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by samuoye(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
KINDLY WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL AT
https://youtube.com/@samueloyeniyi9442
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by sameks08(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tizu:
I am from Abịa state and a card carrying member of LP and one of the executive in my Ward.
I have not yet been convinced that Alex Otti and his team know what they have come to do in Abia State.
. Good morning
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
lol...e dey function abi e no dey function
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by CJStarz: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Abeg no talk wetin pass your mouth o

Classicalman:
Ikpeazu was a complete failure. His minions should Bury their heads in shame.
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Badonasty(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lol…I was waiting for this
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by drucci: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Abia Government needs to sit up.
The facility,from pictorial evidence, is adequate for a general hospital.
Most fMCs don't have Sonography talk more of C-Arm and Cat Scans.
The commissioner of health just embarked on a journey, we hope she recovers from her slumber of laying off staff who are evidently fit for roles they head.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by djon78(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7763599/ex-governor-ikpeazus-newly-built-hospital-unfit

Na Okezie Ikpeazu do himself

Abians have no positive thing about him

He wasted good eight years
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by djon78(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
CJStarz:

Abeg no talk wetin pass your mouth o

Okezie Ikpeazu was a complete failure

This reputation will always follow him

Such an incompetent
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Godsonkemz(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
I knew the health commissioner made that mischievous comments out of malice she had for Ikpeazu. I'm a labour party enthusiast but I dislike Injustice and unfounded accusations regardless of which party is involved. A mere look at the building one would wonder whether the health commissioner was acting under the influence of drug abuse or malice for Ikpeazu.
Re: Ngozi Okoronkwo: The Hypocrisy Of Abia Health Commissioner - Onyebuchi Ememanka by Papiyardi007: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2023
I personally think she is right, because the previous Abia state government underperformed in every sector and if you doubt that Lady try to go to that hospital yourself and you will know that the statement the woman dropped is even kind in describing the situation on ground...

nairalandkachy1:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

85% Of Mad People In Nigeria Are Youths - Medical Doctor / Kano Buys Hilux Vehicles, Tricycle Ambulances For Effective Health Care / Styrofoam Ban: Lagos State Postpones Enforcement By 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.