Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. (312 Views)

Make A Choice: Trillions Laundered Foreign Investments Or Immigration / Smelling Good Is A Choice And Taking Up The Choice Is Rewarding. / An Affordable And A Choice 3 Bedroom Duplex In Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by Danremmy: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Good afternoon house,

Straight to the story.
I have a car i use for e-hailing, but for the past few months its been one fault or another with this car. Recently, the issue with it is not accelerating which i have spent alot on yet no changes not until recently we discovered the brainbox was malfunctioning, so i needed to get a new one(brainbox).

I'm exhausted already and no cash on me, the few i have is what i spend on feeding with my child. But i applied for a loan few weeks ago which was granted yesterday.

boom, another big issue showed up, my kid was very hot overnight and was showing fever symptoms. Till this moment, he's not responding to me but his eyes are closed with is temperature very high.

I'm so confused, i took him to a hospital nearby and we were referred to luth. Calculating all these bills we will spend in luth, we should be spending about 60k with test, this is just an assumption because i have treated my mom there about few months.

My problem now is the loan i took is 100k, I'm to start paying from next week Wednesday, and my plan initially was to buy a new brainbox today and fix and start working tomorrow , also assumptions. Brainbox with programming cost is worth 85k, already i spent 4k from it to get a card and taxi.

Pls i need opinions and help asap, my son is dying
Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by Danremmy: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Note that if i spend these money on my son's health, i won't have anything left to repair my car, therefore i can't work anytime soon. But then, i have loan to start paying from next week
Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by thesicilian: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Danremmy:
Note that if i spend these money on my son's health, i won't have anything left to repair my car, therefore i can't work anytime soon. But then, i have loan to start paying from next week

Let me get this straight, you're confused whether to buy a new brainbox for your car or use the money to save your dying son?
Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by garriAndsugar: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
With all due respect e be like say na your head really need that brain box.
How can you be comparing your child with a car? Or if na beg just kukuma talk say you need money
Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by Danremmy: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
thesicilian:

Let me get this straight, you're confused whether to buy a new brainbox for your car or use the money to save your dying son?
You are right, I'm really confused. You would understand if you were in my shoes
Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by Danremmy: 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
garriAndsugar:
With all due respect e be like say na your head really need that brain box.
How can you be comparing your child with a car? Or if na beg just kukuma talk say you need money
I'm not comparing. My son's health is my greatest concern, hence the reason i came online to speak up. There's alot of things attached. My mom helped me take the loan from lapo. It's her first time doing such, i fear for the embarrassment that will come if can't meet up with repayment. My hands are tied boss.
Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by Kobicove(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Danremmy:
Good afternoon house,

Straight to the story.
I have a car i use for e-hailing, but for the past few months its been one fault or another with this car. Recently, the issue with it is not accelerating which i have spent alot on yet no changes not until recently we discovered the brainbox was malfunctioning, so i needed to get a new one(brainbox).

I'm exhausted already and no cash on me, the few i have is what i spend on feeding with my child. But i applied for a loan few weeks ago which was granted yesterday.

boom, another big issue showed up, my kid was very hot overnight and was showing fever symptoms. Till this moment, he's not responding to me but his eyes are closed with is temperature very high.

I'm so confused, i took him to a hospital nearby and we were referred to luth. Calculating all these bills we will spend in luth, we should be spending about 60k with test, this is just an assumption because i have treated my mom there about few months.

My problem now is the loan i took is 100k, I'm to start paying from next week Wednesday, and my plan initially was to buy a new brainbox today and fix and start working tomorrow , also assumptions. Brainbox with programming cost is worth 85k, already i spent 4k from it to get a card and taxi.

Pls i need opinions and help asap, my son is dying

I don't understand why the hospital is referring you to LUTH for this.

I'm not a doctor but I think the fever is probably as a result of an infection which your hospital should be able to treat with antibiotics injections and suspension medicine which should not cost more than 20K at the maximum
Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Play two odds on sportybet to double the money

Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by Danremmy: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobicove:

I don't understand why the hospital is referring you to LUTH for this.

I'm not a doctor but I think the fever is probably as a result of an infection which your hospital should be able to treat with antibiotics injections and suspension medicine which should not cost more than 20K at the maximum
dunno why, probably because he's having hard time breathing. We have to input spoon in his mouth to rush him to another hospital.
He's currently on oxygen
Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by thesicilian: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Danremmy:

You are right, I'm really confused. You would understand if you were in my shoes
I can never be in your shoes bro. Why not tell your wife about your 'dilemma' let's see how she feels about it undecided
Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by Danremmy: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
thesicilian:

I can never be in your shoes bro. Why not tell your wife about your 'dilemma' let's see how she feels about it undecided
she's late
Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by thesicilian: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Danremmy:
she's late
Oh.
Sorry about that.
Pls do everything you can to save that your son, God will provide another money for you to fix your car.
Where are you based in Lagos?
Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by Danremmy: 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
thesicilian:

Oh.
Sorry about that.
Pls do everything you can to save that your son, God will provide another money for you to fix your car.
Where are you based in Lagos?
amen to your prayers. I'm at ojuelegba surulere
Re: I Need To Make A Choice, Help.. by Pacesetter2021: 2:25am On Nov 12, 2023
I strongly believe your problems are very spiritual.

Are you a believer in Jesus Christ?

There is a man of God in this site, send him an email. His name is enthronedbyGod1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Methods Nigerian Content Creators Use To Monetize Their Online Presence / America Has Entered A Manufacturing Super Cycle - Axios / Swap Congolese Franc To Alipay Chinese Yuan/rmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.