Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Free Copywriting Class - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Copywriting Class (290 Views)

Free Copywriting Class / Fetch Yourself 200,000 In 6 Days By Enrolling For A Copywriting Class / 3 Days Free Copywriting Class On The 30th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Copywriting Class by UfedoGift123: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
HOW I STARTED EARNING 300-1000 MONTHLY AFTER SEARCHING FOR JOBS EVERDAY.

The current inflation rate is 20 times Higher than it was 5 years ago. This means if you were earning 100,000 Naira five years ago, you need to be earning 400,000 Naira today to maintain your standard of living so if you are unable to make ends meet it’s not your fault it’s the high cost of living.

Also, if you are unable to land a good job in this post – COVID ECONOMY it’s not your fault, most economies of the world are still experiencing a down time. Nevertheless, I come bearing good news, all you need to do is read till the end.

This may just be the answer to your prayers.
This skill has so many applications and opens you up to a lot of opportunities just read to the end and you will find it interesting.
Before I proceed let me share a few testimonies from our past students.
Here is a Testimony from Charles a Research Scientist from the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission.
‘I’m a research scientist by profession and a significant part of my job is in to write research proposals to attract grants and other funding opportunities for research. Right from the beginning of this training I can see my writing and presenting skills improve tremendously especially in writing winning proposals for funding Thank you very much for the value”
Then there was Joshua a sales Executive of a Real Estate company in Accra who sent in this testimony
“I have been applying the rules in copywriting in my working place, and it has been helping me alot, most especially the know your customers inside out, it's really a wonderful tool.”

Lastly, there was Esther a student Nurse and an Affiliate Marketer sent in this testimony.
“Tonight's class was eye opening; I am an affiliate marketer with zero sales.
No, it's not because I was lazy but tonight I realized my mistakes.

1. Desperation. I was so eager to make money 🤑 and I guess my audience smell bad blood 😂.

2. The heading. Thinking about it now, and putting myself in my audience position, I realized that I couldn't get money from me with those acts I put on then.”
Thanks so much sir for this eye opening session 🙏

This skill is COPYWRITTING aka PERSUASIVE WRITING, and I am offering a free 3-day BEGINNERS CLASS. It is the perfect opportunity to learn the basics of writing compelling content that can help you stand out in today’s digital world.

Other benefits of joining this training include.
1. Direct link to SKYE COPYWRITTING ACADEMY for a one month master class
2. Free copywriting e-books
3. professional Mentorship
4. scholarship for the masterclass
This is a limited time offer so I advise you to act fast.

Follow the link below to join the WhatsApp group before 12 midnight to join the free class

https:///G0CH5x8va8E1dOF3IN4X7A

SEE YOU IN CLASS

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Teacher / Job Opportunity / UNICEF Latest Job Recruitment For August 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.