Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Some Tips On Facebook Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Tips On Facebook Ads (144 Views)

Interested In Pos/agent Banking? Here Are Some Tips You Need To Know / Extra Tips On How To Quit Living On Scrawny Salaries / How To Make Money On Facebook In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Tips On Facebook Ads by letitrainnow(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
*Some Tips on Facebook ads*

I know many of us don't have money to really spend on Facebook ads. So the BEST way to spend less is through LEAD GENERATION AD.

If you check these PLRs products you download, especially the video courses, you will notice they come with

- Covers (different cover designs to use to promote)
- Sales Page (to sell the main product)
- A Lead Magnet (e.g. a report)
- Email sequences (for nurturing the leads)

Some even come with the Facebook ads materials to use (the ad sets, the targeting, the ad copy, the landing page for the lead magnet, detailed interests, etc)

Why are all these done? To make selling the MAIN PLR product easy.

ONE BIG PROBLEM...

Some people who have some insight into what i just shared above, when it comes to lead generation ads, they use the MESSAGING CONVERSATION objective. Why? It seems to be popular and easy.

This is where someone sees your ad, clicks it and lands on your WhatsApp straight.

The problem with this type of ad is that it only brings low quality leads, because Facebook will be showing your ad to any Tom, Dick and Harry on Facebook who is used to clicking any ads they see even if they don't have any interest in the ad.

So, when advertisers complain of getting plenty leads but no sale, this is usually the problem - the quality of lead's you are generating.

Instead of using message conversation objective, try the lead objective (Using Facebook form's or a landing page) before sending them to Whatsapp.

Start with forms.

Never send prospects directly to your WhatsApp from your traffic source.

You might spend a lot of money without results if you continue using this strategy.

Emsure you are well acquainted with Facebook Ad's. If you are using your mobile device, don't set up your ad via the *MetaAds app.* DON'T!!!! Use it to track performance.

1. Set up your ads on your mobile browser
2. Use the *lead objective* incoperating either a form or a landing page before sending them to Whatsapp.

Literally anyone can click on your ad within a second and land in your DM with messaging conversation's.

*Allow your customers to journey,* VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Traffic source >> Form's/landing page >> Whatsapp DM.

Then maybe to a WhatsApp group depending on the nature of your lead magnet (A training, an ebook or video training)

The lead objective helps you filter the serious set of people from the ones who literally came to play. Some lead's don't know what they want, they click on just anything enticing regardless of the niche.

I personally don't take/click on any Direct-to-Whatsapp Ad I see anywhere.

Even if it's a Whatsapp ad you are running, shorten your link, filter those who can go through a process to get to you.

Let me tell you, when you use this strategy, even if it's a couple hundreds of lead's that you generate, you are good. Just apply good marketing strategies to convert them.

If you're good with Whatsapp marketing, then you don blow be that!!!

You might be good at generating lead's but if you are not good with marketing on the WhatsApp space, you won't see the results you desire.

So start from your Ad objective, get a more attractive Ad creative Video/flier, target properly.

*PS: Your Ad cost might hike up even up to N100 cost per lead starting out. Practice A/B testing. it can actually drop to a reasonable cost.*

This all goes down to your knowledge of Facebook Ad's.

Please don't forget to check out my profile signature

To your success.

© *Praise Akokomu*

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Join Us, Let's Earn Big Together On Youtube / What To Do To Make Money With Your Smartphone. / Scams In Nigeria's E-commerce Space: Be Careful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.