Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,041 members, 7,825,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) (47487 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by GiftedHands47(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Oba don dey go transfer

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Benny90: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
I get one yeye Benin friend back in the days, I remembered Efosa told me Oba of Benin no dey commot for him palace say na taboo, I wish could call him right now.

8 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by MisterBanny(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Agbado people dey lament pass

Why.

Nothing pain pass when you use your hand do yourself
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Caaz: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Oba edokpaei
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by SurveyR: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Okay

Join my telegram group let's make money from Surveys.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by juman(m): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Special traditional ruler at aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by MorataFC: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Didn't binis/edos say their king no dey comot palace??

Edo/Benin no dey do chest-beating

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Love56743: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Benin people too dey overate their king to be God, As far as Nigeria is concerned the first citizen is Tinubu

16 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Judolisco(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Where all d people wey dey shout last month.. Oba no dey comut... Oba no dey dis oba no dey dat

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
Please I want people to help me explain something... What exactly the is work, or usefulness of these mornachs here and there in a democratic country like Nigeria? Oba if Benin, Oba of warri, Oni of Ife, Oba of Lagos, Oba of this, Oba of that, Emir of this, Sultan of that, Igwe of this and that.All in one country..What exactly are thier usefulness in a democratic country like Nigeria?
what use are you? Fool with that stupid question. Not everything exists for your benefit. grow up

8 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by athaboi(f): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Okoro hands typed this.

This visit debunks all the fake heebo impostors claiming Edo Obidient rubbish .

Watch how dem go insult the Oba .
you sounds like a poor soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Samueli007: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Good one from the Oba of Benin Kingdom. Let's all join hand to support Mr president. If court sack am, glory to God, also if it's God's will for BAT to lead, glory to God. In all things let the will of God be done.

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by TheFreshVanilla: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Dude, the president of a nation is bigger than any traditional king.
opera1:
..... And they used to say "Ọba no dey travel".
When hunger near am, he comot for palace

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by onuman: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
The majority of Bini electorate whose votes helped to win presidential election for their Labour Party are still in court challenging INEC's declaration of Tinubu as president-elect, Oba of Bini visits Tinubu in Aso Rock. How to polarize one's Kingdom and diminish one's authority as king.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Germi9: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Omon'Oba N'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Fryx: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
opera1:

That was olden days when Ọba no get T. Fare

They also do say that about the Alaafin. But like you said, it's in the olden days.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by AuschwitzPrefec: 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
athaboi:
you sounds like a poor soul

Okoro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by AuschwitzPrefec: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
onuman:
The majority of Bini electorate whose votes helped to win presidential election for their Labour Party are still in court challenging INEC's declaration of Tinubu as president-elect, Oba of Bini visits Tinubu in Aso Rock. How to polarize one's Kingdom and diminish one's authority as king.

0su

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
Please I want people to help me explain something... What exactly the is work, or usefulness of these mornachs here and there in a democratic country like Nigeria? Oba if Benin, Oba of warri, Oni of Ife, Oba of Lagos, Oba of this, Oba of that, Emir of this, Sultan of that, Igwe of this and that.All in one country..What exactly are thier usefulness in a democratic country like Nigeria?
They are gatekeepers of culture and tradition.

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by igbosarejews(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Okoro hands at it again .

Pls ignore
Your mama smelling Toto. OKORO kill your Generation

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Benny90:
I get one yeye Benin friend back in the days, I remembered Efosa told me Oba of Benin no dey commot for him palace say na taboo, I wish could call him right now.

One mumu jobless guy for this thread go call you Osu now!

He is coming!
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Basic123: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
rhadiator15:
Shebi dem say oba nor dey leave palace grin
The edo bloggers will turn blind eyes 😆

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by streeetcred: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
He go lobby for Benin Sea port, make una they there they play, later una go complain say BAT no do anything for una

9 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Judolisco(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
they're traditional rulers, although a local government chairman is more powerful but they're still important for settling petty quarrels... D court of law sometimes advice dat people should settle out of court... E mean say carry ur matter go meet elderly people for huz make dem settle am

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by Fryx: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:

The British needs them to control the people during colonization era, so they retain them, use them, and pay them monthly.

And since that's the existing structure, the new Nigeria government can't just ignore their position. Even if they are no longer useful, its our tradition, we can't ignore it to uphold the government imposed on us.

No one can make such decisions of canceling the monarch system without starting a war. It is a very dicey situation.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by onuman: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

0su

Fan yourself; you have made a huge point and happy.
Foolishness is your trademark. An aged and unfit Bola Tinubu is your president in the midst of hundreds of thousands of presidential materials more than Tinubu.
See where ethnethno-religious bigotry has led you.
Re: Oba Of Benin Visits President Tinubu (Photos And Videos) by shiwex: 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Jagaban the legend.
I thought they said Oba of Benin doesn't pay homage.

No matter who you are, if you feel too big to “lobby” Tinubu, you ain't gon get nothing.

I dedicate “Rambo” by Joyner Lucas feat. Lil Durk (Durkio) to Baba Tinubu. Great jam!
"No matter who you are, if you feel too big to “lobby” Tinubu, you ain't gon get nothing". ....And you think thats right. You think thats normal?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Guys On The Street Of Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics / Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.