Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

God The Master Planner - Way Of Escape - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God The Master Planner - Way Of Escape (100 Views)

God The Master Planner / God The Master Planner / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God The Master Planner - Way Of Escape by tfrancis(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bible is deep, it only takes the Holy Spirit to go deeper. I got this, "God created the world. Satan falls from heaven, deceives eve/adam because of the being/light of God in them, fallen devil covers the earth which is the work of God with darkness. Bible said so in Isaiah 60 and in revelation about how the devil came down to trouble the world.

The battle adam and eve faced in the garden of Eden, has already started and conquered in heaven.

You know the devil is always after the things of God. When he cannot destroy the creator he goes after the creations, but God always win and He shall continue to win in your life and mine in Jesus name. God always provides a way of escape... looking at these scenes from noah, Abraham... isaac... jacob, .....david....Jesus. God is a master planner and He always provides a way of escape and to become the carrier of that light again. Arise and shine for thy light has come. Jesus!

He want you and I to be the carrier of his light in this world of darkness.

Hold unto that light, Jesus. John 1:4-5 and you shall always win. Gen 1:1-2, Isaiah 60:1-2, 1 John 2:1-2

Question: Is the world created before or after the fall of satan?

(1) (Reply)

Solution Encounters / Remain Faithful To Your Calling, Kumuyi Tells Christians / People Rejoice In Government Ordained By God Says Prophet Onoyume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.