Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape (31832 Views)

Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges / Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year / Benjamin Mendy Has A Football Pitch In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by LUAN(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
After damaging his career
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by blingxx(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
That is a lie, heaven knows he tried to rape those poor ladies...All these Nigerian men that some how found their way to Europe and made one nonsense money, their preeq to dey stay one place tongue just like their useless and broke counterparts back here in Naija tongue spits on their bald heads...He must pay enough millions so that those ladies can go and receive mental health evaluation to free them from the trauma the konji infested guy has caused them

You sha want this attention by force but kolework undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Newnas(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
bennybuhari:
After they damaged his career. Those ladies should be sentenced for making false accusation
Nothing will happen to them. According to their laws, such women shouldn't be punished because punishing them will prevent others from speaking up.

This argument looks valid until you look at the flip side; false rape accusations will be in abundance.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Successlane: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
SO WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WOMEN?
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by odenkirk: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
then the ladies needs to be locked up for falsely accusing an innocent man
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by TheSuperX(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Almiron:
Fear woman.
Fear who no fear women
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Moniya4Real(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kevin Spacey is facing his own too at the moment. They destroyed Mike Tyson’s career but God saved Mendy. Only Gid knows why these women don’t use the same spurious claims of being raped on broke-guys. I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by odenkirk: 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
That is a lie, heaven knows he tried to rape those poor ladies...All these Nigerian men that some how found their way to Europe and made one nonsense money, their preeq to dey stay one place tongue just like their useless and broke counterparts back here in Naija tongue spits on their bald heads...He must pay enough millions so that those ladies can go and receive mental health evaluation to free them from the trauma the konji infested guy has caused them
look at this bleeding gender grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by odenkirk: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Kevin Spacey is facing his own too at the moment. They destroyed Mike Tyson’s career but God saved Mendy. Only Gid knows why these women don’t use the same spurious claims of being raped on broke-guys. I come in peace.
i wonder oo and its broke guys that do most of the rapings

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Streetmovement(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You been see them? naxo you go just dey open mouth waa dey cap rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Prenonjebose: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Like I said in my comment in my earlier post, the lady's story was not convincing
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by fredoooooo: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
vickydevoka:

The law does not permit that. They ladies are protected.
You see those mother and father's fiuckers that sat down to write those women madness as laws in the Western world , dem no go die well.. only God knows how many men are ruined from this madness .

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Streetmovement(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Go and learn from your mistakes bro.

These bitches be out for blood especially if you rich rich grin
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Gabangel(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:

Did you know that it was actually Mendy and his brother that were taken to court? His brother was accused of rape but in his own case, he had both written and voice notes to defend himself that it was consensual. And they didn't even fine the girls that falsely accused him! I remember the same thing happened to Neymar, when it got too much, he displayed the whatsapp messages between him and the lady and all the lady could say was... why did he publish their conversation? What you don't notice is that Mendy actually had some chats but the persons prosecuting him, brought up the narrative that he induced the girls to his house. Someone that party is his second name and girls flow in and out. The final narrative the prosecutors brought was that despite all the notes and whatever, he at some point, when they were visiting him, forced himself upon despite their resistance. That's where the case fell apart...the prosecution through this accepted that the ladies actually WANTED IT and came to his house OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL to HAVE SEX! Not come and drink and walk away. The question remains, you visited a party freak animals house alone to do what? Greet his kidney?

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by vickydevoka(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
fredoooooo:

You see those mother and father's fiuckers that sat down to write those women madness as laws in the Western world , dem no go die well.. only God knows how many men are ruined from this madness .
I could remember when then ladies staged a protest in United Kingdom, saying that they are not protected enough. They police told them ,the false accusations are becoming too much, that's why the don't act the way the use to, they have to carry out some investigation before taking someone to court

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Pakman: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rape this rape that. Human beings are animals who chose to behave in a civil way. Nevertheless, hormones of both genders goes over the roof when they see what they like in eachother.
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by fredoooooo: 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
vickydevoka:

I could remember when then ladies staged a protest in United Kingdom, saying that they are not protected enough. They police told them ,the false accusations are becoming too much, that's why the don't act the way the use to, they have to carry out some investigation before taking someone to court
Where's the equality ?
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Lexusgs430: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
If only he could sue them for loss of wages + his humongous legal bills ...........
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by BABAawoo47: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
sylve11:
I am happy for him. cool
it's a sad story, career damaged and gone. Footballer career wey short b4

1 Like

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Moniya4Real(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Very correct,

odenkirk:
i wonder oo and its broke guys that do most of the rapings
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by 8stargeneral: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
They should sentence those women 50 years imprisonment with no option

This guy was at his peak when this rape cars started...

No woman love you except your mother

They only love you because of what they would benefits from you

1 Like

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Godwin25king: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wasted 3years of his career already . I still wonder how he can be accused of rape when he's a millionaire and can just order 3 or more girls for segz and settle them.

Them dey everywhere na.. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
did he rape u? Abi any of ur sister dy manchester
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Soulsymbol99: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Danzysky:
False rape accusers should be sentenced to 30 years imprisonment.

Daughters of eve are on rampage these days !

Aswear! See as they waste three years of the guy career. He should sue them 4 damages angry
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by glozyyy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
Now that he has been found not guilty of rape. What is to be done to the bastard that has use this matter to tarnish the image of this man.
An Example needs to be made with one of these young women who will wake up one morning to just accuse people of rape just to syphon their hard earn money
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Major7: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:

You still did it this week and pretending you hate men. Rape is bad but false accusation is even worse. God will judge everyone at the end of time
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Londonferry: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
You're a bastard. Na God go punish you and your entire family. It's your type that falsely accuses men. B!tch!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Viridis(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
I swear the whole male footballers need to protest so those women can be punished. Any time I read this story I am so annoyed it feel like storming UK like the Normandy beach.

I am even more annoyed realizing that i can't do anything. If I ever see those women pictures and photos. I will take them to my village deities

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Viridis(m): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Newnas:

Nothing will happen to them. According to their laws, such women shouldn't be punished because punishing them will prevent others from speaking up.

This argument looks valid until you look at the flip side; false rape accusations will be in abundance.
That argument is not even valid at all. If it's like that I can accuse anyone of anything, take them to court and cause them damages then go free after they are found innocent.

Rape is not confusing everyone knows the meaning. So there is no excuse for accusing someone wrongly
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by Achebedegreat(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
He can actually Sue them for Malicious Prosecution if he wants.
Re: Ex-Man City footballer Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty of Rape by MightyHand(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Now I fully support the notion "FEAR WOMEN",

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nedum Onuoha Left With Nasty Cut By Teammate (pics) / Solskjaer Reveals The Man United Players That Will Leave The Club / 3 Football Giants Celebrate Their Birthday On 5th Of February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.