Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness (549 Views)

What's The Usefulness Of A University Certificate In The Presidential Election / Afegbua: Uche Secondus Has Outlived His Usefulness As PDP National Chairman / What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by turmacs(f): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Please I want people to help me explain something... What exactly are the jobs, or usefulness of these mornachs here and there in a democratic country like Nigeria? Oba if Benin, Oba of warri, Oni of Ife, Oba of Lagos, Oba of this, Oba of that, Emir of this, Sultan of that, Igwe of this and that.All in one country..What exactly are thier usefulness in a democratic country like Nigeria? Please I want to learn

nlfpmod Mynd44
Please help us do the needful so that people like us can learn
Re: What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by Menclothing: 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:
Please I want people to help me explain something... What exactly are the jobs, or usefulness of these mornachs here and there in a democratic country like Nigeria? Oba if Benin, Oba of warri, Oni of Ife, Oba of Lagos, Oba of this, Oba of that, Emir of this, Sultan of that, Igwe of this and that.All in one country..What exactly are thier usefulness in a democratic country like Nigeria? Please I want to learn

nlfpmod Mynd44

Ruler ship

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by ganye1: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
They are nothing but paradises who go about pretending to be custodians of culture but in actual sense exploit culture for their selfish desires.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by OredoPikin: 5:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:

nlfpmod Mynd44
They are the custodian of ur culture and tradition.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by marlow1962(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
No value to the common man.
Re: What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
turmacs:

nlfpmod Mynd44

Only a cultuterless Marxist 0su will ask this question.

Isn't this what Ironsi proposed to do away with in his infamous Decree 34 unveiling speech ?

Because you have nothing worth preserving by way of culture and heritage doesn't mean others should discard their heritage so you can feel more secure

0su woke Marxist cunt.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by abhosts(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
I have always maintained that Nigerians are not ready for positive change. A serious government would have scraped about 90 percent of all traditional titles and monarchs. Most of them are unproductive and a constant drain on scarce state resources.
Re: What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
The Jewish Bolsheviks succeeded in rallying the Russian population to rise against their Tsar,Church and nationalism from where the Jews supplanted themselves as rulers and did not waste time killing over 66 million Russians.

The Fulani jihadist used religion to rally the Awusa to join their rebellion and coup against the Awusa kings. The rest is history.

The Heebo is still bent on repeating the failed attempts of the Zikists dictatorship that rolled out the Marxist template for present day failed Nigeria . In their excuse for justifying the end of regionalism, Ironsi said ethnic competition was a hindrance to unity and soon he will dispose of all ethnic traditional authority. This was a move to see to the Ibo Marxist dictatorship being the sole authority over the people .

Be very proud of your heritage and nationality because it goes against Jewish internationalism which the Ibo is still relentlessly advocating for.
Re: What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by johannu(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
They've lost their relevance.
Re: What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by danvon(m): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Appearances; simple as that, people want to feel a connection to the past and to their traditions and the traditional leaders satisfy that sentiment.

You will be surprised the kind of chaos that ensues when 'appearances' suddenly disappear.
Re: What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by dododawa1: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2023
To marry small small virgin girls and getting money from Govt.
Re: What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by ibechris(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2023
Many of them were uswd by the colonisers to reach the locals but they have exceeded their usefulness and because even local govt have been bastardised and couldn't be used to reach the locals anymore.

Many of them are even the ones causing division among villagers today.

Therefore,i don't subscribe to their usefulness in our society these days.
Re: What Exactly Is Their Job Or Their Usefulness by ibechris(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
The Jewish Bolsheviks succeeded in rallying the Russian population to rise against their Tsar,Church and nationalism from where the Jews supplanted themselves as rulers and did not waste time killing over 66 million Russians.

The Fulani jihadist used religion to rally the Awusa to join their rebellion and coup against the Awusa kings. The rest is history.

The Heebo is still bent on repeating the failed attempts of the Zikists dictatorship that rolled out the Marxist template for present day failed Nigeria . In their excuse for justifying the end of regionalism, Ironsi said ethnic competition was a hindrance to unity and soon he will dispose of all ethnic traditional authority. This was a move to see to the Ibo Marxist dictatorship being the sole authority over the people .

Be very proud of your heritage and nationality because it goes against Jewish internationalism which the Ibo is still relentlessly advocating for.

U are an ethnic bigot. A senseless one at that.

If u are smart u will not see igbos as ur problem.
Because in all aspects of life in Nigeria,they are better organised,equipped,well intensioned and ready for any task in this country than ur people.

If u are what u think,tribal colouration shouldn't even appear in this topic but because hating people is in ur DNA that is why u can never rest one day without calling out igbos.

(1) (Reply)

PROJECTIONS: How Tinubu May Appoint Ministerial Cabinet / Beware The Date Of September 16th. . . Last Day Judgement. / Abia Still Remains A Shithole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.