Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,590 members, 7,854,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Afromidas Media Is Here To Help You M O N E T I Z E Your Y O U T U B E Channel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afromidas Media Is Here To Help You M O N E T I Z E Your Y O U T U B E Channel (141 Views)

Live Updates Of Nigerian’s Presidential Election Results (all Pulling Unit You M / B-I-Z-A-R-R-E Confession: We Turn Lizards, Cats, Cows, Eat Human Flesh, 3 Kid-su / IGP Ibrahim Idris: 'Social Media Is A Technology For The Criminally Minded' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afromidas Media Is Here To Help You M O N E T I Z E Your Y O U T U B E Channel by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Afromidas Media is here to help you m o n e t iz e your Y o u T ube channel and take it to the next level.

Watch the video for more details...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb9_OGl0WJ8

No matter what category your channel falls under - be it comedy, movies, music, events, or religion - we accept them all.

Our team of experts will work tirelessly to get you real 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours views, enabling your channel for monetization.

With our expertise and dedication, we will link your channel to the best opportunities, helping you maximize your potential and turn your passion into profit.

C A L L / W H A T S A P P
0 8 0 6 3 1 3 3 6 4 4

Re: Afromidas Media Is Here To Help You M O N E T I Z E Your Y O U T U B E Channel by Writergreat68(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nothing like that,,,,,
Once you reach 1000 _4000 subscriber's
10, views in your video in 90 days,
You can apply for monitization
Re: Afromidas Media Is Here To Help You M O N E T I Z E Your Y O U T U B E Channel by Bryan06: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2023
He's a fraudster...

Ugo Okeke parading as Afromidas is a scammer.

Check this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7916818/100-fully-approved-adsense-accounts
Re: Afromidas Media Is Here To Help You M O N E T I Z E Your Y O U T U B E Channel by Bryan06: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is the cursed scammer

Ugo Okeke

Comments of his victims on other social media platforms

Re: Afromidas Media Is Here To Help You M O N E T I Z E Your Y O U T U B E Channel by TruthsFM: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Writergreat68:
Nothing like that,,,,,
Once you reach 1000 _4000 subscriber's
10, views in your video in 90 days,
You can apply for monitization
Are you sure here?

(1) (Reply)

Anger As Senate Defends N70bn Palliative For Lawmakers / Save Our Souls From Pencom And Pfa. / 2023 May Be The Saddest For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.