Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Some Noiler Chicken Breed Can Hatch Their Eggs - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Some Noiler Chicken Breed Can Hatch Their Eggs (595 Views)

The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) / This Is The Snake Killing My Chickens & Tampering With Their Eggs In My Poultry / Please Can Turkey Hatch Their Eggs By Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Noiler Chicken Breed Can Hatch Their Eggs by kobobay(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
I Was Wrong on Noiler Chicken Breed
One of the wrong information that I have given in the past is whether Noiler chicken can hatch their own eggs. I answered the question based on my experience with Noiler chicken, but the more Noiler chicken I have, the more I lean from them.
And out of 10 Noiler chicken that I have, only 1 of them is sitting on the eggs while the rest will just lay eggs and leave.

#backyardfarming #noilerchicken
#raisingbackyardanimals
#localchicken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMe9xoeavcE

Re: Some Noiler Chicken Breed Can Hatch Their Eggs by ahmedio2017(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
kobobay:
One of the wrong information that I have given in the past is whether Noiler chicken can hatch their own eggs. I answered the question based on my experience with Noiler chicken, but the more Noiler chicken I have, the more I lean from them.
And out of 10 Noiler chicken that I have, only 1 of them is sitting on the eggs while the rest will just lay eggs and leave.

#raisingbackyardanimals
#localchicken

Pls how many years can noiler lay egg?
Re: Some Noiler Chicken Breed Can Hatch Their Eggs by kobobay(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
ahmedio2017:

Pls how many years can noiler lay egg?

Five months
Re: Some Noiler Chicken Breed Can Hatch Their Eggs by frozen70(f): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
kobobay:

#raisingbackyardanimals
#localchicken

How were you able to do that

Because the Noiler I know won't just do that, they lay eggs and leave it for you
Re: Some Noiler Chicken Breed Can Hatch Their Eggs by kobobay(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
frozen70:

How were you able to do that

Because the Noiler I know won't just do that, they lay eggs and leave it for you

Not all of them sit on eggs. I have one among ten noilers that only sit on eggs.
Re: Some Noiler Chicken Breed Can Hatch Their Eggs by frozen70(f): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
kobobay:

Not all of them sit on eggs. I have one among ten noilers that only sit on eggs.

Lucky you
Re: Some Noiler Chicken Breed Can Hatch Their Eggs by Kotowia: 11:05am On Apr 18
Noiler chickens are known for being good mothers, so it's not surprising that some of them can hatch their eggs. It's always fascinating to see animals take care of their young in their natural way. If you're interested in learning more about Noiler chickens or poultry in general, you might want to check out https://expertchicken.com/know-your-chickens-the-10-most-popular-chicken-names-and-their-meanings . They could have some interesting info or tips on raising and caring for Noiler chickens. Having chickens that can hatch their eggs can be a big plus, especially if you're looking to expand your flock. It's like having built-in incubators! Do you have any Noiler chickens yourself? If so, have you noticed any differences in behavior compared to other breeds?

(1) (Reply)

Corn Milling Machine Usage Rules / Catfish Fingerlings Sales Always Available / High-end Market Wheat Milling Plant Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.