Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review (15296 Views)

FG To Unbundle 11 Discos, Orders Sale Of Four / NERC Fines 11 DISCOs N10.5bn Over Overbilling Of Unmetered Customers / Moghalu Backs FG, NERC On Service Based Electricity Tariff Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
E go be.. grin grin!

When the Lagos tax master is done with you people, even money to take buy agbado, una no go get!
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Godfullsam(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
They can all go to hell
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by ehikwe22: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Power supply have increased to an extent. Though we don't want any further price increase at the moment.

From the day I've been using my own personal pre paid meter, one serious burden have been taken away from my life. I'm so relief from excessive charges.
In your area. Why not specify that?

1 Like

Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
ehikwe22:

In your area. Why not specify that?

No vex. In my area. In fact we have power supply everyday. Fact.
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by chris20000: 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
I don't know what to say

Meanwhile
The lovely moment Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Link up with Kanayo o Kanayo And Prostrate for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8SS9Z9F2U4
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by phemmyfour: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Power supply have increased to an extent. Though we don't want any further price increase at the moment.

From the day I've been using my own personal pre paid meter, one serious burden have been taken away from my life. I'm so relief from excessive charges.
Wait till dey season when you need it more
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Germi9: 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Please Let the Poor Breathe.
It’s actually Breef grin
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by 9gerian: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
They are so loving the excessive charges for supplying little or no electricity hence their push for increased to make up for the free money they have been accustomed to.

They can’t imagine customers paying for only the metered electricity supplied and no crazy/fraudulent estimated bills.

Thank God more serious players are now coming on board.

INTEGRITYA1:

Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Batman2412(m): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Something they have increased since last month from ₦56/kw to ₦68/kw for residential. When these discos wanna increase tarrif, they don't apply nor announce. They just increase it so when you buy, you see you didn't get as much units as when you last bought. Wicked people everywhere

1 Like

Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by drololaaof: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1679861656602460162?t=M0Q-FEPuXxNwzYKfKzM00g&s=08

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/609815-nigerias-11-discos-file-application-for-electricity-tariff-review.html
No broblem, everybody does what they like hike prices, devalue naira but the services provided did not match the price they are quoting.
For example BEDC power supply in Ondo is nothing to write home about today 14th July 2023 we have not had power supply for a total of 5 days ,in some area it total is darkness , I pity those on estimated bills. I will and can never stay in place without a meter . The discos start to accumulate Bill's for power not supply .
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Menclothing: 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
Cost of electricity in Nigeria vs other west African country in killowatt ours is cheaper

They should improve on giving all customers prepaid meters
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Ikpunnegi01: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tribalism! Una think say na only one section of the country go collect renewed Shege not knowing that it must surely go round! Make una no rush am, every body go collect am 😂

2 Likes

Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by melodyogonna(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Why do they have to file this?
This electricity has not yet been unbundled I see
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by LZAA: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
Tribalism! Una think say na only one section of the country go collect renewed Shege not knowing that it must surely go round! Make una no rush am, every body go collect am 😂
😄😄😄
Helinues was complaining about no money for party😄

1 Like

Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Guyman01: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Dominion4:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Anthony stop spamming Nairaland with begging for many years, you have refused to grow
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by LZAA: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Guyman01:
Anthony stop spamming Nairaland with begging for many years, you have refused to grow
Is his name Anthony?
Can't even go through a post without seeing his c*rap everywhere
Smh

2 Likes

Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Bigchristo: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1679861656602460162?t=M0Q-FEPuXxNwzYKfKzM00g&s=08

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/609815-nigerias-11-discos-file-application-for-electricity-tariff-review.html
If not that these people are really mad, tell me what is the need of reviewing rate when Nigerians don’t have steady power supply? Why not first plan to stabilize it then increase it nobody will shout because majority of households and companies business owners in Nigeria results to other means of providing power supply for themselves via use of generators and inverters etc, Discos companies will make more money if they can give steady power supply anything apart from that is totally useless
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Reference(m): 9:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:

Nigerians should be enlightened enough to know that at this time of the year power supply always appears to be better which is primarily due to the climate. The rainy season lowers the air temperature and so people use their air conditioners and refrigerators less which are the main power blocks in any typical dwelling or office space.

The other side of the rainy season is the frequent but random equipment failure due to wind, lightning, falling trees and vehicular collisions with installations leading to more power available to unaffected areas.

December into March is the acid test for power stability.

1 Like

Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by funshint(m): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Discos that ordinarily should have been kicked out!
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by mikeoreoluwa: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Pls Disco should not suffercate us oo
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by pobosky20(m): 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
santakris:
Yéyé people. You still want to review tariff on top epileptic power supply and dwindling economy.

Nigeria is becoming more choking day by day

For me o,let them increase it,but they won't take light once ive bought units. Shey dem gree?
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Mubiola360: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
santakris:
Yéyé people. You still want to review tariff on top epileptic power supply and dwindling economy.

be honest with your self, Has the service improved?
Yes or No ?
Collecting primary data from general prices before making decision shows inclusiveness in governance.
This is the result you get when a person of capacity is in power. Dead NTA resurrected, power supply will greatly improve ,the economy will blossom but our problem is people like you who doesn't belive we can't get it right and also the west us,uk etc who sees our success as their downfall and could do everything possible to keep us impoverished.

1 Like

Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Adabestseason(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Who want sneak in corruption when federal government don sign act make state get their gen,tran and discos.I believe PHED no follow
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Disco ko, DJ ni
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Bluntemperor: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
santakris:

DISCOS in Nigeria are endangered species that don't mean well for the Overall well-being of Nigerians!
Those who owns them( and their footsoldiers) knows well that they have not done anything to improve the Services or its Performances since acquisitions.
-How many New Transformers have they installed- or Purchased that we don't know? They should tell the Public- when it was Purchased or Install and the year!
-How many Pre-Paid Meters have they installed into the Areas or Regions for the Masses to enjoy Regular Lights?
Let them tell us - the date and time of purchased and the Numbers that are installed over the years and their Locations and how many Consumers are yet to be Metered?
-Let the Public know what the Estimated Bills they charged every Month,at the comfort of their Offices- which is fakery anyway!
-They are just deceiving the Public because they are cashing in on Subsidies and Exchange Rates.
In Epe Areas and Ikorodu Areas- especially of Awolowo Rd,Grama School, Erunwen,Itamaga,Garage,etc,total darkness at Night ,with Few Hours during the Day!
Is this the way to give Nigeria Industrialization in this 21 - Century?
Govt should take over all the Discos,as they are Underperforming and they are just milking the Public, without corresponding good Services, which is due to Corruption!
Unless we are deceiving ourselves,the present Discos are Fraudulent Organisation, without anything for the Public
NO to any Increases in Tariffs of Discos!

To President Tinubu :
We should Not be talking about No Light in Nigeria in the Next 4- yrs because American are living in the Space in this Century!
- this is one of the reasons why Youths are not ready to live in Nigeria! Lack of adequate Power Supply!
To Mr Sanwo-Olu:
Most of the Street-Light are dead and this allowed criminals to be having field day! Why are we like this? Is this what we see when we go to London, Europe or Dubai! Na wao!
Let there be the Establishment of Energy Bank- like in China to take care of our Power - where Individuals, Partners and Institution can get cheap Funds to buy and sell Lights in Nigeria.
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Bluntemperor: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bluntemperor:

DISCOS in Nigeria are endangered species that don't mean well for the Overall well-being of Nigerians!
Those who owns them( and their footsoldiers) knows well that they have not done anything to improve the Services or its Performances since acquisitions.
-How many New Transformers have they installed- or Purchased that we don't know? They should tell the Public- when it was Purchased or Install and the year!
-How many Pre-Paid Meters have they installed into the Areas or Regions for the Masses to enjoy Regular Lights?
Let them tell us - the date and time of purchased and the Numbers that are installed over the years and their Locations and how many Consumers are yet to be Metered?
-Let the Public know what the Estimated Bills they charged every Month,at the comfort of their Offices- which is fakery anyway!
-They are just deceiving the Public because they are cashing in on Subsidies and Exchange Rates.
In Epe Areas and Ikorodu Areas- especially of Awolowo Rd,Grama School, Erunwen,Itamaga,Garage,etc,total darkness at Night ,with Few Hours during the Day!
Is this the way to give Nigeria Industrialization in this 21 - Century?
Govt should take over all the Discos,as they are Underperforming and they are just milking the Public, without corresponding good Services, which is due to Corruption!
Unless we are deceiving ourselves,the present Discos are Fraudulent Organisation, without anything for the Public
NO to any Increases in Tariffs of Discos!

To President Tinubu :
We should Not be talking about No Light in Nigeria in the Next 4- yrs because American are living in the Space in this Century!
- this is one of the reasons why Youths are not ready to live in Nigeria! Lack of adequate Power Supply!
To Mr Sanwo-Olu:
Most of the Street-Light are dead and this allowed criminals to be having field day! Why are we like this? Is this what we see when we go to London, Europe or Dubai! Na wao!
Let there be the Establishment of Energy Bank- like in China to take care of our Power - where Individuals, Partners and Institutions can get cheap Funds to buy and sell Lights in Nigeria.
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by matm: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
You want to increase electricity tarrifs when workers salaries remain stagnant.
Ebonyi state only added 10k as transport fare only.None to take care of other tarrifs hikes, hike in school fees, foodstuff etc
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Ikpunnegi01: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
LZAA:

😄😄😄
Helinues was complaining about no money for party😄
We no go give am shishi! We are making plans on how to secure a job for Helinues, and we will also get a wife for him to marry instead of visiting and sending dm to some Nairaland girls he said "he hates their tribe. "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by pekisdgee(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jokings everywhere
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by Iamzik: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
Menclothing:
Cost of electricity in Nigeria vs other west African country in killowatt ours is cheaper

They should improve on giving all customers prepaid meters

Which country? Mention them
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by aklid(m): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Don’t suffocate us, let use breeessssss👀
Re: 11 Discos File Application For Electricity Tariff Review by fineboynl(m): 1:29am On Jul 15, 2023
Reference:

Nigerians should be enlightened enough to know that at this time of the year power supply always appears to be better which is primarily due to the climate. The rainy season lowers the air temperature and so people use their air conditioners and refrigerators less which are the main power blocks in any typical dwelling or office space.

The other side of the rainy season is the frequent but random equipment failure due to wind, lightning, falling trees and vehicular collisions with installations leading to more power available to unaffected areas.

December into March is the acid test for power stability.
also the dam. There is more water to the dam. I don't remember last I use my air conditioner at home. Only car.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: Court Stops Police From Arresting, Questioning Saraki / Nigerians Among World's Hungriest People In 2018 - UN Report / Buhari Confers American, Spaniard, 200 Others With Nigeria Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.