Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Splinter Cell Vs Metal Gear - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Splinter Cell Vs Metal Gear (2706 Views)

Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain / Which Is The Best Stealth Game? MGS Vs Splinter Cell Vs Hitman Vs Ass. Creed / Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow-pc Game In 300 MB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Splinter Cell Vs Metal Gear by texazzpete(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2008
Donprex:

I have beem playing metal gear since NES n i was da bomb then(that is as far back as 12 years ago)splinter they need to step up their game.i never see any splinter cell way beat sons of liberty oh my GOD i can play that game over n over again a hundred times n never get bored.Hideo Kojima keep it up(intruder alert)

Funny you say that, since Sons of Liberty is thought by many to be the weakest in the series
Re: Splinter Cell Vs Metal Gear by Frizy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2008
Splinter Cell is complex. The guards there say a wider variety of things. If you want fun and tactical action go for metal gear. But if you want to be shot only once and die go for splinter cell. Snake is the man, Sam fisher
Re: Splinter Cell Vs Metal Gear by pein(m): 8:37am On Mar 04, 2008
Why the Bleep would anyone get any form of enjoyment from playing splinter cell?i have played most of the games from both series and what can possibly beat metal gear for pure balls out action and stealth.i mean just playing the game makes ur hair stand,its riveting in all aspects and just plain cool and thats what matters.splinter cell is just a load of bull,if ur jobless and u want to sit for a week doin nothing but plain the same old crap then by all means play splinter cell.for that experience we all wish games could have everytime play metal gear.
Re: Splinter Cell Vs Metal Gear by vowiski(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2008
i am shalaska also called the revolver Ocelot!.
i can wait for june 12 to come. so i can get ma baby; MGS4. i ve alreaddy pre ordered.
    mgs, sony, kojima, konami. one love to all of you, and ALL the sony PS fans out there! 1LUV.
   Bluray wins. ps3 rules.
              PLAYB3YOUND!
Re: Splinter Cell Vs Metal Gear by switchlain: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2008
Its the Enemy,I NEED HELP!!!!!!! Who can beat that? Splinter cell's TRAAASH
Re: Splinter Cell Vs Metal Gear by oineoma(m): 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2008
Guys does anyone know a link where i can download splinter bell for free? For nokia 2626
Re: Splinter Cell Vs Metal Gear by justbones(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2008
now listen to me
Metal Gear is one of the best game series ever made while splinter cell can be summarized in one sentence

"Shoot the LIGHTBULBS"
Re: Splinter Cell Vs Metal Gear by Gamine(f): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2008
lol.

MG kiss kiss kiss
Re: Splinter Cell Vs Metal Gear by icezik1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2008
Metal Gear is d bomb!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fairly Used Playstation Vita For Sale / Help! I Need Pes2020 Patch For My Ps3 Pes2018 / How To Unlock Tales From The Borderlands Episodes On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.