Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria (7423 Views)

Atiku Hails Discovery Of Crude Oil In North-east Region / Everywhere Is Quiet Now Since The Discovery Of The Bodies Of 11 Soldiers / A Team Of Nigerian Scientists Announced The Discovery Of Coronavirus Vaccine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria by DeepSight(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
GoodLife4live:
no body claimed he built national theatre but transformed Lagos to a mega City... Tinubu gave new LAGOS

While obi gave u dilapidated kingdom call anambra state... Den of kidnappers

What is my business with Obi please? ? ? ?
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria by lexylaw09: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
DeepSight:

What is my business with Obi please? ? ? ?
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jogs1900:

Is there any city in your region they can rank...Na only big villages una get..
It's a pride Lagos is competing with Algiers in a list that has Vienna, milan, London, Copenhagen etc.
Guy stop defending rubbish. Is that congested city ridden with flooding safe for humans habitation. Make u stop all this nonsense.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria by Jogs1900: 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Guy stop defending rubbish. Is that congested city ridden with flooding safe for humans habitation. Make u stop all this nonsense.
Why didn't they rank any of your City in a list that include Vienna,London, rome etc
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria by ba7man(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mrfksb1:
Why is Yoruba people always having issues with everyone in Nigeria except with northerners.

PS: I'm an Edo man. Same way you see Yoruba dragging us into their culture.

Bini Kingdom gave birth to oduduwa.

The hatred between ibos and Yoruba on this thread is now getting outa hands

I won't review my identity but if the owner of this refused to do something about it he'll here from us

Guy, face your Edo, Edo no be Lagos.

Yeah, please mention the other tribes we're having issues with asides the Igbos.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria by Mrfksb1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
ba7man:
Guy, face your Edo, Edo no be Lagos.

Yeah, please mention the other tribes we're having issues with asides the Igbos.
you're a coward. Are you proud of being a tribal bigot?

Don't try me I'm an edo man you won't like what I'll do to you
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria by ba7man(m): 6:19am On Jul 30, 2023
Mrfksb1:
you're a coward. Are you proud of being a tribal bigot?

Don't try me I'm an edo man you won't like what I'll do to you
Who cares if you're Edo??

All these online superman sef....... dey dia dey form Incredible Hulk behind your phone.
Re: Pictures Of Lagos Before The Discovery Of Oil in Nigeria by lexylaw09: 12:34pm On Apr 26

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos DSVA Set To Engage 1 Million People In Door-To-Door Engagement Activities / What Is The Big Deal About Fashola? Nonsense! Pt 2 / The Nine Federating States That Make Up Niger Delta In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.