Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence (1903 Views)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / Bet9ja Is A Scam: See What They Did Today (with Recorded Evidence) / Bet9ja Is Overrated! Nairabet Is The King Of Odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
I stake with 200 bonus and won 27k, and I stake another 400naira just meet the condition to redeem my money, but was only paid 2k. This is scam and day light robbery, God punish bet9ja.
Bet Id: B939CAPWQQSWSE-3787591
I was given 200 Naira bonus
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by kolafolabi(m): 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Please read carefully the terms and conditions before going haywire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
kolafolabi:
Please read carefully the terms and conditions before going haywire
I met the condition, and this is not the first I make use of bonus, it seems the company is broke
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Blackestjunior(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
You didn't meet the condition bros

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Blackestjunior:
You didn't meet the condition bros
I said I have redeemed the money, but instead 27k, I was paid 2k, if I didn't meet the condition, would they pay me at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Blackestjunior(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
I said I have redeemed the money, but instead 27k, I was paid 2k, if I didn't meet the condition, would they pay me at all

Okay I use bet9ja too... but It hasn't happen to me even when I won 47k from bonus I was credited
Maybe it's from them

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Blackestjunior:

Okay I use bet9ja too... but It hasn't happen to me even when I won 47k from bonus I was credited
Maybe it's from them
I will try lodge complain

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Septagon: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Can just imagine how painful it is!u had even started spending 27k before them shocked u
Truth be told, their bonus is 10 times the bonus amount.new policy e.g if u have 5k bonus,u can only withdraw 50k

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Septagon:
Can just imagine how painful it is!u had even started spending 27k before them shocked u
Truth be told, their bonus is 10 times the bonus amount.new policy e.g if u have 5k bonus,u can only withdraw 50k
what of the remaining, what will happen to it
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by chocboi78(m): 12:48am On Jul 15, 2023
You can’t win more than 5 times the bonus amount you were credited
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Ekitibiased(m): 1:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by HussenAdul: 2:14am On Jul 15, 2023
The maximum winning for #200 bonus is #2000. It is always stated in the mail sent to beneficiaries
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by IamANigerianMan: 2:36am On Jul 15, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
I stake with 200 bonus and won 27k, and I stake another 400naira just meet the condition to redeem my money, but was only paid 2k. This is scam and day light robbery, God punish bet9ja.
Mane buit hospitals, schools etc for his people, your own ex footballer did nothing , the only thing they do is to introduced betting and be stealing from you... Betnaija and other betting companies are government approved syndicate, criminal gang etc. God I am thanking you for delivered from playing betnaija.

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Septagon: 5:29am On Jul 15, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
what of the remaining, what will happen to it
it will disappear
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by negaiyke: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Tsolutionifede:

A pity you people read but don't comprehend their terms and conditions

You must restake the whole amount on minimum of 3 odds.
By their conditions it means that
1. First stake the whole bonus on at least 3 odds and above, then if you win
2. You must stake the whole winnings (in your case, you ought to have stake d whole ₦27k) on another 3 or more odds.

Then after conditions 2 above is met, then whatever your final winnings is would become withdrawable.
But if don't follow conditions 2 and you choose to stake only some portions, then the balance becomes void.. only your stake amount would count

I hope you get, if you don't, then otilor
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by manchyme: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Tsolutionifede:

bet9ja are so credible that I'll always vouch for them. Always read terms and conditions of every bonus you get.
There's a limit to the amount you can win with every bonus. Most times its times 10 of the bonus given.
So your N200 bonus cannot win more than N2000.
Are you OK now?
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by manchyme: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2023
negaiyke:

2. You must stake the whole winnings (in your case, you ought to have stake d whole ₦27k) on another 3 or more odds.

Then after conditions 2 above is met, then whatever your final winnings is would become withdrawable.
But if don't follow conditions 2 and you choose to stake only some portions, then the balance becomes void.. only your stake amount would count

This explanation is not correct.
Mine above is the reason.
He already met their condition but the maximum amount he's allowed to withdraw with the bonus is N2000. That's why some people don't like bonus and you have options to reject a bonus.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:02am On Jul 15, 2023
Always read the terms and conditions governing a bonus before you hop on it. T&C can be very tricky and difficult to beat. I avoid Nigeria Bookie's bonuses like plaque. bet9ja, 1xbet, and its clones, bangbet, etc have very frustrating t&c. Your chances of going through the wagering requirements of their bonus successfully are almost 0%.
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by kmaster007: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2023
U Sabi forecast oooo... Wch game day tday
Tsolutionifede:
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Benwallt(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2023
Tsolutionifede:

Reverse 3 times with 200 with odds not less than 3 and take cognisance of the duration
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
kmaster007:
U Sabi forecast oooo... Wch game day tday
u go buy ni?
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by kmaster007: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Asin ehn
Tsolutionifede:
u gobuy ni?
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Phantom233: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
thryi not scam just that you didn't read well, there's a limit in maximum wining. Excess of it will amount to forfeiture. Even in normal bets.
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by ghettochild(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Don't bother.
Bet9ja don't pay bonus winning..
They pay u about 10% of the winning..
U can't fight it..
Next time dem give u bonus
Just play odds u know won't come..
And forget checking the result sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by millionboi2: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
dia bonus is rubbish
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
no free bonus anywhere is fraud,the betting coy will collect ya money,telecom coy will collect ya money,bank will collect ya MONEY promisinf fake bonus on guise of jumbo millions bonus, is ALL LIES DONT FALL FOR THEM grin
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
negaiyke:

Gbamsolutely
Re: Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence by onlinedeal: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Tsolutionifede:

They did that because it is bonus, don't mind them they are thief. That is how they do, ilot did same to me I won N100,000 (hundred thousand naira) but they paid me N100 and even the N100 is not withdrawable. Tap my username to register with reliable bookie that pays instantly on withdrawal

(1) (Reply)

Does Superstitions Really Have Anything To Do With Football Results? / See what happen to Diego coasta Jersey during Liverpool Chelsea match (pix) / Photos: Real Madrid Players Looking Stylish As They Arrive In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.