Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) (3068 Views)

MURIC Backs Sharia In South-West, Tells Christians To ‘Mind Their Business’ / Boko Haram Forcefully Converting Christians To Islam In Niger State (Fake Video) / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Roger3D(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Douglad:
Nairaland Zionist simps in the mud 🤣🤣

There do white christians like this, imagine wetin there go do una
When it comes to the issue of the Jews I have to give it to the Jewish propaganda machine that enslaved the gullible Christians into supporting them when they treat them like shit. The other day I watched a video of a group of orthodox Jews spitting at some nuns. Serves them right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

A fool who can not reconcile that since the day Jesus started HIS mission on earth, the Jews has schemed to discredit, corrupt HIS words and have HIM killed .

The Jew has succeeded in diverting your attention to their other sect in the firm of Islam.

If you only knew that in Israel , Islam and Muslims are recognised and more accepted than Christianity .

In Israel of today which you foolishly worship, there are provisions for Sharia law complete with Sharia courts that have the full backing of Israeli law.

Christianity is considered in Israel as paganism and enjoys zero state recognition.

In same Israel, Islam and Moslems enjoy state protection and have legal grounds to challenge any perceived discrimination. Christianity is not recognised and as such Christians can not seek respite for religious discrimination by the states or individuals in an Israeli court.

From the OP's article you see where it is explicitly stated by an Israeli Jew that "Christian envengelism is not permitted nor accepted in Israel" and for some reason you still see them as an ally ?

The Jew hates every other human on earth but reserves his greatest hatred for Christians but you foolishly still see them as an ally ?

What version of Christianity do you subscribe to ?

Zecharia 14:1-5 ; 9 . Joel 3:1-17. Amos 9:11-15 Micah 7:18-20 Malachi 4:5-6. YAHWEH understands that these people can be this way but HE still Loves HIS people and HE perpetually is in remembrance of HIS Covenant with HIS Friend.
Note worthy is the fact that there will come a day as stated in Zechariah Chapter 12( the entire Chapter but emphasis onvs 10-14) that they'd realise their folly and repent and look up to Yeshua Hamashiach even CHRIST JESUS whom they Crucified.
Furthermore, the Apostle Paul in His teachings in Romans the 11th Chapter vs 1-4;27-36, grounds Us( the Elect) as touching Physical Israel. Moreover in the same Romans chapter 11:26-27 which is unbreakable is stated the Perfect Will of GOD. Shalom.
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:
When it comes to the issue of the Jews I have to give it to the Jewish propaganda machine that enslaved the gullible Christians into supporting them when they treat them like shit. The other day I watched a video of a group of orthodox Jews spitting at some nuns. Serves them right
You mistake religious folks for actual followers of CHRIST and the Jews though still in their error understand that. Go figure.
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Roger3D(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2023
chrisxxx:
Me although a Christians can't support Jews to embrace Christianity. They can't afford to embrace a religion which eschews retaliation amidst everyday provocation. No religion scares those who embrace terrorism like Judaism. This is the particular reason Judaism is spreading like wildfire in the east presently. The era of turning the other chin is gone. What is en vogue now is slap for slap and blow for blow .
Christianity is too cucumber cooled for my liking.
If that be the case you might as well pick up your Bible and throw it in the trash can like I did many years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Roger3D(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Jazmine10:
You mistake religious folks for actual followers of CHRIST and the Jews though still in their error understand that. Go figure.
Oga continue loving your Jews while getting spat on. I also pray that one day you get a chance to visit Israel and have a good taste of how much they despise you gullible Christians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:

It's the third and last false church that is behind this abomination known as Christian Zionism .

The Jesuits have since corrupted the Catholic church .

The Anglican church has a sleazy oil man cum banker turned priest as the head of their church . Welby is ofcourse a Jew who got his position to head the Anglican church by way of the Rothschild and Jewish royal family . His job of subverting the church to fall by the wayside of sin is evident with his pro LGBTQ stance and annointing of Gay priests.

The only church still untouched are the Greek Orthodox Church , the Russian orthodoxy and the Ethiopian church

The attack on Christianity by the Jew is through infiltration and subversion of church tenets to be more Jewish inclined so as to fool the flock to accept the soon to be unvieled Jewish Messiah aka the antichrist.

As for our 0sus, their misplaced Zionism was inevitable given their heathen materialism .
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2023
Jazmine10:

What is your position on Jews and Christians if I may ask.
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Roger3D(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

It's the third and last false church that is behind this abomination known as Christian Zionism .

The Jesuits have since corrupted the Catholic church .

The Anglican church has a sleazy oil man cum banker turned priest as the head of their church . Welby is ofcourse a Jew who got his position to head the Anglican church by way of the Rothschild and Jewish royal family . His job of subverting the church to fall by the wayside of sin is evident with his pro LGBTQ stance and annointing of Gay priests.

The only church still untouched are the Greek Orthodox Church , the Russian orthodoxy and the Ethiopian church

The attack on Christianity by the Jew is through infiltration and subversion of church tenets to be more Jewish inclined so as to fool the flock to accept the soon to be unvieled Jewish Messiah aka the antichrist.

As for our 0sus, their misplaced Zionism was inevitable given their heathen materialism .
This is something I can agree with. Christianity has seriously deviated from the ideal path of the apostles

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:
Oga continue loving your Jews while getting spat on. I also pray that one day you get a chance to visit Israel and have a good taste of how much they despise you gullible Christians
Oga, first i am not Oga as clearly stated by my moniker thank you. Second, i am not being spat on neither am i a religious folk as you ignorantly presumed. 3rdly Christians are not being gullible if they are practicing their faith as you would so ignorantly and smugly assume, didn't JESUS get worse treatment? 4th, go read my post i replied to that informed gentleman then revert to your bible then you can mention me or engage in a proper discuss on the subject. T
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Roger3D(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Jazmine10:
Oga, first i am not Oga as clearly stated by my moniker thank you. Second, i am not being spat on neither am i a religious folk as you ignorantly presumed. 3rdly Christians are not being gullible if they are practicing their faith as you would so ignorantly and smugly assume, didn't JESUS get worse treatment? 4th, go read my post i replied to that informed gentleman then revert to your bible then you can mention me or engage in a proper discuss on the subject. T
Sorry Madam but what I said still stands. The Jews hated your Messiah and they hate you too. Why pretend that some kind of fake love exists? Anyway what's my own sef since I'm no longer a believer in your white man's religion
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:
This is something I can agree with. Christianity has seriously deviated from the ideal path of the apostles

And Christ Himself warned about this .

The Denial of Christ by Peter (the annointed rock of the church) is evidence of the three false churches to come and at the last cockcrow, Jesus' and Peter's eyes locked signalling that the last false church will herald the coming of Christ.
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Roger3D(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

And Christ Himself warned about this .

The Denial of Christ by Peter (the annointed rock of the church) is evidence of the three false churches to come and at the last cockcrow, Jesus' and Peter's eyes locked signalling that the last false church will herald the coming of Christ.
The worst offenders today are these so called Pentecostal churches. Most of their followers don't even realize the origins of their perversion. The movement is barely over a hundred years old in a faith with a two thousand year history. Now that's a red flag

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by OloyeVIII: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

When you declare northern Muslims as Bokos but want to hide your foolish Zionism to Judas .

I don't take part in such foolishness, you tend to display.
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2023
OloyeVIII:

I don't take part in such foolishness, you tend to display.

I am exposing your hypocrisy and foolishness in being slaves to Judas
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by boxypane(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Has your father paid his rent?
Low IQ. When your generation never own any form of property before, how you go take understand say na some class dey actually collect the rent. See person life wey I for change this morning. Person wey curse you still dey alive o, go beg am. Anofia.
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

What is your position on Jews and Christians if I may ask.
As stated in my aforementioned Romans 11:1-7, the Apostle Paul refered back to the Prophet Elijah when HE ran to GOD concerning the state of apostate Israel under Ahab being ruled by Jezebel who imported strange gods into the land and here in the New Testament the first Angel to The Church refers Us as clearly stated in this scripture:
1. GOD has not cast away the "Jew"
2.When Yes they persecute the "Christian" as they had done even the Prophets sent amongst them even as they persecuted and crucified the CHRIST and in the conversation between Elijah and YAHWEH as stated in that Scripture peradventure Elijah, a man accustomed to calling down fire on the enemies of GOD perhaps expected GOD rain down fire on apostate Israel but look here, GOD answers "I have reserved to myself Seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of baal" ( Topic for another time); you can say the false religion being practiced by apostate Jews. You can also see GOD who is omniscient understands that even amongst them there are seeds of Abraham that was promised in Isaac( A Seed) fulfilled in JESUS CHRIST so as followers of CHRIST, the Great commission Our LORD have given as in Mattew 28: 18-20, "And JESUS came and spake unto them, saying, "All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations baptizing them in the Name of the FATHER, SON and of THE HOLY GHOST: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have Commanded you: and, lo, I AM with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Now, if the Master gave that command, go into all nations, all Nations means All including the Jews. Now the bone of contention is preaching in that name JESUS which is a direct indictment of the Jews on the Crucificion of THE CHRIST and an admittance that that Man who walked on the streets of Galilee born of a Virgin was indeed the CHRIST as promised them by JEHOVAH through Moses. It is a direct indictment of The Nation Israel as well as an affront that cannot be tolerated. There was a reason they Crucified HIM. (Topic for another day).
3. Romans 11:7-15; 26 -27 is the enunciation from the mouth of ABBA HIS will and manifold Grace and Wisdom which is a clear cut direction of how the Church ought to treat the Nation Israel.
My 2 cents and i hope this gives some insight why the Church supports and must support Israel irrespective of their intolerance.
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:
Sorry Madam but what I said still stands. The Jews hated your Messiah and they hate you too. Why pretend that some kind of fake love exists? Anyway what's my own sef since I'm no longer a believer in your white man's religion
Oga, keep your sorry to yaself undecided tongue . Anyways, go read my posts on these subject and have a better understanding. Nobody's soliciting fake love or giving fake love. Christianity is not a "whiteman" religion as you so ignorantly put it. JESUS himself was a Jew and Christians were first called Christians in Antioch moreover it is spread around the globe. If You have a problem with the complexities of the human experience and relation to the color of your skin, JESUS is not your problem, infact HE died to set You free to deliver you from the root cause of the complexities of life and the human experiences. JESUS CHRIST loves you! Ain't no fake love on that, HE died to set you free from whatever issues of your life. Look to JESUS, Seek to know HIM Personally and build intimacy with HIM.
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Jazmine10:
As stated in my aforementioned Romans 11:1-7, the Apostle Paul refered back to the Prophet Elijah when HE ran to GOD concerning the state of apostate Israel under Ahab being ruled by Jezebel who imported strange gods into the land and here in the New Testament the first Angel to The Church refers Us as clearly stated in this scripture:
1. GOD has not cast away the "Jew"
2.When Yes they persecute the "Christian" as they had done even the Prophets sent amongst them even as they persecuted and crucified the CHRIST and in the conversation between Elijah and YAHWEH as stated in that Scripture peradventure Elijah, a man accustomed to calling down fire on the enemies of GOD perhaps expected GOD rain down fire on apostate Israel but look here, GOD answers "I have reserved to myself Seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of baal" ( Topic for another time); you can say the false religion being practiced by apostate Jews. You can also see GOD who is omniscient understands that even amongst them there are seeds of Abraham that was promised in Isaac( A Seed) fulfilled in JESUS CHRIST so as followers of CHRIST, the Great commission Our LORD have given as in Mattew 28: 18-20, "And JESUS came and spake unto them, saying, "All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations baptizing them in the Name of the FATHER, SON and of THE HOLY GHOST: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have Commanded you: and, lo, I AM with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Now, if the Master gave that command, go into all nations, all Nations means All including the Jews. Now the bone of contention is preaching in that name JESUS which is a direct indictment of the Jews on the Crucificion of THE CHRIST and an admittance that that Man who walked on the streets of Galilee born of a Virgin was indeed the CHRIST as promised them by JEHOVAH through Moses. It is a direct indictment of The Nation Israel as well as an affront that cannot be tolerated. There was a reason they Crucified HIM. (Topic for another day).
3. Romans 11:7-15; 26 -27 is the enunciation from the mouth of ABBA HIS will and manifold Grace and Wisdom which is a clear cut direction of how the Church ought to treat the Nation Israel.
My 2 cents and i hope this gives some insight why the Church supports and must support Israel irrespective of their intolerance.

Utter nonesense .

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Roger3D(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jazmine10:
Oga, keep your sorry to yaself undecided tongue . Anyways, go read my posts on these subject and have a better understanding. Nobody's soliciting fake love or giving fake love. Christianity is not a "whiteman" religion as you so ignorantly put it. JESUS himself was a Jew and Christians were first called Christians in Antioch moreover it is spread around the globe. If You have a problem with the complexities of the human experience and relation to the color of your skin, JESUS is not your problem, infact HE died to set You free to deliver you from the root cause of the complexities of life and the human experiences. JESUS CHRIST loves you! Ain't no fake love on that, HE died to set you free from whatever issues of your life. Look to JESUS, Seek to know HIM Personally and build intimacy with HIM.
Go hang then you Jewish slave
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Ugwuoke347(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Even a casual reading of the Old and New Testaments will show that the Jews are a disobedient and rebellious people. Nowhere in Scripture are Christians required to excuse and condone their evil deed simply because of their culture or perceived “nationality.”

Jesus knew better than anyone else the unspeakable crimes of which these people were and are capable. It was to them that He addressed the following powerful polemic:

‘Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! … And say, if we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. Wherefore you are witnesses unto yourselves, that you are the children of them that killed the prophets. Fill up then the measure of your fathers. You serpents, you veneration of vipers, how can you escape the damnation of hell?”

In this indictment Jesus lays the charge of persecuting and killing the prophets at the door of the Jewish people. It is by far the most severe, denunciatory and withering blast of language that fell from His lips during the entire thirty-three years that He was in the flesh.
This is one major reason that Jews are taught to hate Jesus. He exposed their evil, hateful, culture, their evil, hateful, deeds, and their evil, hateful, religion.

The Jesus of this, the twenty-third chapter of Matthew, is not the quiet, reticent Jesus of modern literature and the fashionable pulpit. The Jesus, whose righteous indignation is here asserted, is a man of words and action, a man in the act of pronouncing eight woes upon the Jewish leaders and finally condemning them to the damnation of hell.

Jesus then predicts that they will treat His coming servants exactly like their fathers treated the prophets.

“Behold I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them you will kill and crucify; and some of them shall you scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city; That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, son of Barachias, whom you slew between the temple and the altar.” Matthew 23:35

Thank you for this piece.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Utter nonesense .

Disprove the "nonsense" then with a more superior argument. Except when something's beyond the mental capacity of a person they are quick to brush it off as nonsense? but a wise person seeks for sense in the nonsense?
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:
Go hang then you Jewish slave
You get so touchy on a subject you ought to give a superior argument or learn from?
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
So @ Roger3D and AuschwitzPrefec, go meditate on those Scriptures i stated then if You can't erase them off Scripture and the these Scriptures

Jeremiah 2 vs 3-4 "Israel was holiness unto the LORD, and the firstfruits of HIS increase: all that devour Him shall offend; evil shall come upon them, saith the LORD.

Romans 11 vs 16-29:

16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Moreover when THE LORD returns with Us HIS saint and HIS feet touches upon Mount Olives after the Rapture when HE returns to battle the anti-christ and the rest of the world who are joined to the anti-christ where exactly is that going to be? On the same land of Israel, there they'd look upon HIM whom they Crucified and wail in Repentance. So whats all these misconstruction and misconceptions and half truths you both are postulating here?
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
sreamsense:
You are the same person quoting Bible wrongly to support your Islamic terrorist mode of killings. You are always looking for partners in crime. Hatred of Christians by Jews is not new, there is no better explanation you will give that is not in the Bible. Despite that, Christians still love them as Bible wants us to do. The truth is that they still love Christians more than Muslims that are bent to destroy them through terrorism.
What brings Islam into this?
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Madmohamed1: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
The Jewish should understand that the day the Christian will turn their back against them they are finished Christian will help Muslim to conquer them

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Chibuezem(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
sreamsense:
You are the same person quoting Bible wrongly to support your Islamic terrorist mode of killings. You are always looking for partners in crime. Hatred of Christians by Jews is not new, there is no better explanation you will give that is not in the Bible. Despite that, Christians still love them as Bible wants us to do. The truth is that they still love Christians more than Muslims that are bent to destroy them through terrorism.
As Christains we love them all going to the extent of praying for them... But one is hell bent of blowing the world to smitterins
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chibuezem:
As Christains we love them all going to the extent of praying for them... But one is hell bent of blowing the world to smitterins

First , we have since established that there is no such thing as ibo christian

Secondly, you don't speak for Christiandom.
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by sreamsense: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ibrahimmrfish:

What brings Islam into this?
If you understand the message you quoted, you wouldn't even come back here to ask this question. You are not the one I addrressed the message to, you could see I quoted whom the message is sent to, he could decode it better than you.
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Poisonousman: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Fck out of here with your Jewish Marxism

You don't deserve to be in this forum... You are showing your evil heart here..

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Seun

Rule 2
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Poisonousman: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Poisonousman:

You don't deserve to be on this forum... You are showing your evil heart here..

Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Seun

Rule 2
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Poisonousman: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
boxypane:

Nor be your type bro... Send your details, let's feed your family. wink

See who wan feed person.. poor church.. you think everyone is a beggar like you..
Re: Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

First , we have since established that there is no such thing as ibo christian

Secondly, you don't speak for Christiandom.

Now i understand your ignorance and why you can't keep up with a more superior argument because there's no such thing as Christiandom but there is the Body of Christ. Bloody psuedo intellectual. Go right back and study. This time, study not to argue but to understand and by that understanding be a positive agent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education / High Profile Nigerians Registered Twice – Jega ! / South African Court Postpones Henry Okah's Trial To October 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.