Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,403 members, 7,853,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children (448 Views)

Tinubu Urges Drug Law Agencies In Africa To Crush Syndicates, Substance Abuse / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Cross River Law Officers Close Down Service, Request Better Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by shortgun(m): 1:25am On Jul 15, 2023
A video have surfaced online of a heartbroken father giving National Drug Law Enforcement Agency officers a hot chase on a road somewhere in Asaba Delta state.

The Man accused the officers of killing his children and fleeing the scene in their official operational vehicle.
The man can be seen in the video crying and asking other motorists to help him apprehend the fleeing NDLEA officials

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOsToI4KcBo

Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by loosecanon50(m): 2:48am On Jul 15, 2023
This is barbaric to say the least. Once you're born in Nigeria, your life is already at risk from thenceforth.

I pray they're apprehended and the hammer brought down on them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by Engrduke: 3:09am On Jul 15, 2023
Ei! God Abeg.

This is heartbreaking.
Stray bullets terminating innocent young souls in the presence of their parents is a bitter pill to swallow.

Every day is full of evils, may God shield us from them.
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by DyingFetus: 3:29am On Jul 15, 2023
Nigeria is an failed state.

If this were a functioning state, the populace would drag those ndlea officers and beat the living crap out of them.

1 Like

Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by ivolt: 4:40am On Jul 15, 2023
DyingFetus:
Nigeria is an failed state.

If this were a functioning state, the populace would drag those ndlea officers and beat the living crap out of them.
It is time to venture out of your village.
In a functioning state, you will end up in jail for beating anybody, let alone law enforcement officer.
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by Lifestone(m): 5:01am On Jul 15, 2023
ivolt:

It is time to venture out of your village.
In a functioning state, you will end up in jail for beating anybody, let alone law enforcement officer.
A functioning State should give opportunity for citizens to get justice
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by seunlayi(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2023
This is too much God
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by Aboks(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2023
na wa o
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by boxypane(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2023
Nigeria happened to those innocent ones. I hope they don't get away with this.
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by shortgun(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2023
boxypane:
Nigeria happened to those innocent ones. I hope they don't get away with this.
That's the problem, they will get away with it.
It has happened countless times.
The funny thing is someone somewhere will justify this barbaric act.
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2023
Painful moments of a father 👨

It's well o
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by marlow1962(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2023
Nawa o
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by alfarouq(m): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Losing these little ones same day and time is sad.

This needs to be investigated and adequate punishment meted out for those found guilty. I believe bullets can be used to trace who fired a gun. I know the army has that but I don't know about paramilitary guys.

Also the parents should be appropriately compensated after due investigation. It can't bring back the children but it is better than no compensation.
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by shortgun(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
alfarouq:
Losing these little ones same day and time is sad.

This needs to be investigated and adequate punishment meted out for those found guilty. I believe bullets can be used to trace who fired a gun. I know the army has that but I don't know about paramilitary guys.

Also the parents should be appropriately compensated after due investigation. It can't bring back the children but it is better than no compensation.
As we can see from the video they are already fleeing the scene, they have no intention of taking responsibility.
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by 001Lagos: 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Imagine loosing two sons to this animals in uniform
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by Beremx(f): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Very painful... Very sad.

Cries 😭😭😭😭
Re: A Father Accuses Drug Law Officers Of Killing His Children by Bolawhitedust: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nigeria is a zoo

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Prophecy About Nigeria Current Situation And What The Future Holds / 10 Million Nigerians Will Be Poorer / Niger Coup Leaders Warns ECOWAS Over Threat Of Military Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.