Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? (8790 Views)

How Fast Is Spectranet? Is Their N5,000 Modem + 5GB Free Promo For Real? / How Fast Is MTN BIS With Wi-free Or Sandwich / How Is Etisalat, Or Airtel Modem Around Awolowo Way/unity Rd Axis Ikeja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by lumzi23: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2011
I am looking for something faster than what I currently have. What I have is MTN's Fastlink and IPNX's 1Mbps internet (might upgrade to the expensive 2Mbps internet out of sheer desperation).
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by waleski(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2011
mukina can like to try and make d front page more sensible d easyblaze just came out and its far to compare
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by lynkyinka(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
HSPA+ technology as deployed by etisalat has a top speed threshold of 42Mbps. However, the actual speeds you can achieve will depend on several factors, such as:

Environmental Conditions
Signal Strength
Coverage in your location
The device you are using
The service you are trying to access – downloads, streaming, internet browsing, etc
I DONT USE IT THOUGH
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by palam: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2011
Far better than mtn,glo,zain.visa and starcomms at my place.
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by abhosts(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2011
I am presently Using Glo (HSDPA), MTN (HSDPA) and Etisalat (HSDPA+) and here are the speed test results:

Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by scopusng(m): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2011
Wetin concern conductor with Overload?
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2011
i use Glo only and that image for glo seems to be what i get when the HSDPA signal is on
300KB/s download  the upload is around 15KB/s though

Shame on you Etisalat with all the sms spamming i got, you better resign from internet services and enter fully into sms business.
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by donpeluchi(m): 2:57am On Oct 08, 2011
Guys how do you get the etisalat 3g services. i called customer care and was told that you only get 3g if you suscribe for a data plan of 500mb and above
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by mamba74(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2011

EMTS @Abuja
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 08, 2011
So glo na de baba. . .
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by JUO(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2011
mamba74 (m)
hope this is not a Photoshop? am suspecting that speed compare to the ping
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by mamba74(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
JUO:

hope this is not a Photoshop? am suspecting that speed compare to the ping

Check the link yourself

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1523065761.png
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by underscore: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2011
Try Mobitel 4G. The fastest around. Blazing downloads without a data cap.
I think their website is www.mobitel.com.ng
Never been a dull moment since I got their wireless indoor unit
#impressive!
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by ebunma: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2011
, it is reliable where the network is good, but mtn network will always be the best, gba oo
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by ehie007(m): 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2011
swift networks is the best
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by Grizz: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2011
Swift is the best by far. And I'm not just saying that because even though i subscribed to a 14 hour daily plan i get about 23 or cos i get 150kB/s average download speed or cos I've only had it for 2 weeks and I've downloaded tons of PS3 and PC games and movies and series and junk totaling over 45Gig or cos its hooked up to the entire house or cos, i lost track of what i was trying to say. Anyways swift is really cool.
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2011
Grizz:

Swift is the best by far. And I'm not just saying that because even though i subscribed to a 14 hour daily plan i get about 23 or cos i get 150kB/s average download speed or cos I've only had it for 2 weeks and I've downloaded tons of PS3 and PC games and movies and series and junk totaling over 45Gig or cos its hooked up to the entire house or cos, i lost track of what i was trying to say. Anyways swift is really cool.

i have 2 swift 4G devices, the multi user for my office and the single user for myself.
it is 150KB/s as you have said and they have full signals reaching most places in lagos, 3 extreme locations where i have used it, i got full signal. thats impressive
but their statistics/usage report very very dubious, they break it up into  62.50 MB at NGN 89.29
and they duplicate this in their report which is very bad

I got glo HSDPA and gives 300KB/s
but HSDPA signal isn't everywhere, it's edge in my office and edge turn out around 40KB/s there
but i use it at home where i have full HSDPA signal

Glo (N7,500)  6GB cap lasts for 21 days with me all the time, i youtube a lot with it.

Swift (N10,000) 7GB cap lasts 5 days if i youtube with it same way i youtube with Glo's
when i stay off youtube, it lasts for 14 days

MTN is a very big scam, i cant even talk about it.
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by lumzi23: 2:07am On Oct 12, 2011
I am not sure what to make of etisalat. Swift sounds great though. If only they were in abuja.
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by bigfat02: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
mobitel 4g is my saviour 10k unlimited swift4g is great too but unlimted is 30k so i go for mobitel 4g for my cafe sweet sweet
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by Grizz: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2011
webdezzi:

i have 2 swift 4G devices, the multi user for my office and the single user for myself.
it is 150KB/s as you have said and they have full signals reaching most places in lagos, 3 extreme locations where i have used it, i got full signal. thats impressive
but their statistics/usage report very very dubious, they break it up into  62.50 MB at NGN 89.29
and they duplicate this in their report which is very bad

I got glo HSDPA and gives 300KB/s
but HSDPA signal isn't everywhere, it's edge in my office and edge turn out around 40KB/s there
but i use it at home where i have full HSDPA signal

Glo (N7,500)  6GB cap lasts for 21 days with me all the time, i youtube a lot with it.

Swift (N10,000) 7GB cap lasts 5 days if i youtube with it same way i youtube with Glo's
when i stay off youtube, it lasts for 14 days

MTN is a very big scam, i cant even talk about it.

I'm on the unlimited downloads data plan, its supposed to run from 6pm - 8am but it really only disconnects if the power goes off. When the power comes back on, i dont get reconnected immediately so i just have to make sure power stays on 24 (thank God for inverter). And i have a glo modem too, downloads as fast as you say but i usually burn through the 10Gig N10,000 plan in a week.
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by bayotee(m): 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
Wetin gum me with your subscription when I dey browse FREE?
Everthing good is free, even internet browsing.
Check my BLOG to prove my words.
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by mikron(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2011
wetin concern me with subscription again? MTN has eaten my money enough. Here in area 1 garki abuja i browse free. With my MTN fastlink + IWP i dey browse unlimited including unlimited downloads. Ha!ha!ha!
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by naijacutee(f): 1:19am On Oct 20, 2011
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by lumzi23: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2011
naijacutee:

That's obviously not Etisalat. Why post?
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2011
PLEASE AM PLANING TO BUY THE ETISALAT EASYBLAZE TOMMOROW

SHOULD I GO AHEAD

AM IN ibadan
Re: Just How Fast Is Etisalat's Easyblaze? by mjay(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2011
ActiveMan:

PLEASE AM PLANING TO BUY THE ETISALAT EASYBLAZE TOMMOROW

SHOULD I GO AHEAD

AM IN ibadan

You can always change to sth else

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Antivirus For A Computer / HSPA USB Modem Not Connecting With Glo Line. Help!!!!!!! >> Solved(Updated) / Hp Probook 4530s Motherboard Urgently Needed,see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.