Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website (538 Views)

Check Out This, The Most Awaited Thing Ever, It's Free / Finally The Long Awaited Tech Blog Has Been Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by susrite(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
If you've been following my thread about me creating a blog and achieving some feats bfesfore specified months (here https://www.nairaland.com/7718722/watch-how-push-new-blog ). Out of all the goals I listed, I have achieved almost, except the Google adsense which I initially slated for 6 months.

The Great Part of This Thread is that I finnaly achieved a great feat. I created a website where people can come to read experiences from people around the word and also share theirs.

I know it's just a start and there's always room for adjustment, hence I'll be open to adjusting any reasonable adjustment suggested by all.

The link is https://share.whiteverse.blog it's a sub-dir of my blog Whiteverse.
Pls go through it and give your candid and critical opinions.

I opened the website to friends and few group members two days ago and I believe they find it engaging.

I'd look forward to your thought on this.
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by NLStalker: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wow! I never knew your plan was this large. Bro, as I beg you make you carry me along, you ni gree. No wahala sha.
But, I'm already seeing ad spaces in your website na. You like money o.
Either ways, you are doing a great job. I see you becoming someone great with this idea. Keep it up
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by Slimdolly(f): 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
susrite:
If you've been following my thread about me creating a blog and achieving some feats bfesfore specified months (here https://www.nairaland.com/7718722/watch-how-push-new-blog ). Out of all the goals I listed, I have achieved almost, except the Google adsense which I initially slated for 6 months.

The Great Part of This Thread is that I finnaly achieved a great feat. I created a website where people can come to read experiences from people around the word and also share theirs.

I know it's just a start and there's always room for adjustment, hence I'll be open to adjusting any reasonable adjustment suggested by all.

I opened the website to friends and few group members two days ago and I believe they find it engaging.

You ignore me for WhatsApp abi? After I send picture give you, you told me you've seen someone else. You don't want me to be your website feature cover. Oya come I will give you breast milk.
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by susrite(m): 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
NLStalker:
Wow! I never knew your plan was this large. Bro, as I beg you make you carry me along, you ni gree. No wahala sha.
But, I'm already seeing ad spaces in your website na. You like money o.
Either ways, you are doing a great job. I see you becoming someone great with this idea. Keep it up
Thanks bro. Pls go through the site and let me know your thoughts. And yes, I plan selling ads once I start driving traffic to the website
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by susrite(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Slimdolly:

You ignore me for WhatsApp abi? After I send picture give you, you told me you've seen someone else. You don't want me to be your website feature cover. Oya come I will give you breast milk.
cheesy The new babe fine pass you I swear. Plus I no dey like breast milk. Go give your husband!
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by NLStalker: 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
susrite:

Thanks bro. Pls go through the site and let me know your thoughts. And yes, I plan selling ads once I start driving traffic to the website
As far as I'm concerned, the website is dope. Just make sure the speed doenr decrease as more user Visits and you'd be just fine
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by Slimdolly(f): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
susrite:
cheesy The new babe fine pass you I swear. Plus I no dey like breast milk. Go give your husband!
mad man. At least reply my WhatsApp message
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by Omokowa(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=susrite post=124435233]If you've been following my thread about me creating a blog and achieving some feats bfesfore specified months (here https://www.nairaland.com/7718722/watch-how-push-new-blog ). Out of all the goals I listed, I have achieved almost, except the Google adsense which I initially slated for 6 months.

I'd look forward to your thought on this. [/quote

Forget about money for now, remove the ad space, no need for login or create profile pages unless you have something special to offer. Just concentrate on dashing out concrete information to your viewers for now
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by susrite(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Omokowa post=124438650][/quote] The AdSpace are just there for free now. Anyone who has better things to offer the public would definitely get a free ad space on the website. I am not monetizing it for now.
Also, I will never create a website like this and take off registration feature. If you've had bot issues before, you'd know what I mean. Even the registration has reCaptcha. Bots have shown me fire in my little years of web development.

You are free to read without registration, that's a plus. But in order to create an experience(a post), track your experience and edit as well, there's a definite need for user registration. To even tell you, I am currently having over 56 online viewers at once, and yesterday alone, there were 28 registrants, 204 total visitors and 410 page views. What I did was just post on my WhatsApp status and my facebook & twitter page... for a day website without advert, I don't think that's bad.

Lastly, I would be too short-sighted if I miss the sole chance to foster my email-marketing database by removing registration. This alone is a goldmine if you understand what conversion means.

Either ways, I appreciate your contribution, especially towards the Adspace. thanks a bunch.
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by larryking78(m): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
susrite:

My brother, welldone. You really tried. I like the site but you made some mistakes in the graphics. Try and view the graphics and some contents where you had spelling errors.

Well done
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by susrite(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
larryking78:

My brother, welldone. You really tried. I like the site but you made some mistakes in the graphics. Try and view the graphics and some contents where you had spelling errors.

Well done
thanks boss. I will review now. Thanks a lot
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by RealLordZeus(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
Reduce author size, add color to blog title, preferably the pink
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by susrite(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
RealLordZeus:
OK sir. I'd fix that
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by online4business: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
susrite:
OK sir. I'd fix that

Write your blog post in Google docs will help you edit it for spelling error.

I just gave you a tip that will help improve readership don't gloss over it.
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by LikeAking: 2:17am On Jul 17, 2023
Nice!
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by susrite(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2023
online4business:

Write your blog post in Google docs will help you edit it for spelling error.

I just gave you a tip that will help improve readership don't gloss over it.
how do I do this bro. These posts are written by audiences and not me. I'm only there to approve or disapprove. If there's a way of achieving this, I'd appreciate your effort.
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by susrite(m): 8:16am On Jul 17, 2023
LikeAking:
Nice!

thanks man
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by susrite(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2023
larryking78:

Well done
Bro, can you point these? I've been searching madly and I can't really pinpoint. There are tens of templates there. I don't really know where the error is coming from. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by susrite(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2023
RealLordZeus:
is this related to the desktop or mobile version?
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by online4business: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2023
susrite:
how do I do this bro. These posts are written by audiences and not me. I'm only there to approve or disapprove. If there's a way of achieving this, I'd appreciate your effort.

You can't edit user generated post na.

Leave it like that it shows humans are behind not ai or machine.

You're doing well
Re: I Finnaly Built It... My Long Awaited Website by susrite(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2023
online4business:

You can't edit user generated post na.

Leave it like that it shows humans are behind not ai or machine.

You're doing well
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website For Your Online Business / Multimedia Developer @ Rigthclick / I Need A Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.