Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,743 members, 7,837,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta (1892 Views)

Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by damilola4162(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Previous thread: [/b]https://www.nairaland.com/7765307/ndlea-shoots-little-boy-during

[b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QIQy6theUs

A chilling video of Mr. Fidelis, the father of two-year-old boy, Ivan Onose Omhonrina, who was allegedly shot dead via stray bullet fired by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA at Okpanam in Oshimili North Local Government Area of the state on Thursday, July 13, 2023, has been shared online.

The video showed the father weeping profusely as he pursued the officers with his car after they allegedly fired the shot that killed his son and also left his second son with with an injury in the eye.

it was earlier reported that the officers had stormed the area to carry out a raid at a place said to be a drug joint. Eyewitnesses claim that the officers fired a shot that hit the two brothers who were in their mother's shop.

The video shared showed the officers driving away while the distraught father continued to pursue them amidst weeping over the sudden loss of his son.

Source:
https://newspremises.com.ng/watch-chilling-video-of-father-of-two-year-old-boy-weeping-as-he-pursued-ndlea-officials-who-allegedly-killed-his-son-via-stray-bullet-in-delta/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by damilola4162(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hh
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by damilola4162(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Nlfpmod
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by Dreal1247: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
The feeling is better heard of but you don't even wish your enemy to experience watching a little child of yours killed in a broad daylight. The trauma will surely last for years even to the father. May they find consolation for the irreparable loss. Our law enforcement agents in this country need to be more professional in their dealings.

11 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by Bluntguy: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Those people at NDLEA are even more wicked than SARS. The killers of the siblings should be fished out and brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by izonborn098(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
What a painful and unforgetable day for the parents. All nigerian uniform men and women are very useless, i don't know whether they go through the training phase sef.
U dey ur house problem, u take a walk problem, anything u do in nigeria is a problem

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by damilola4162(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by saysoo: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
no need to chase them just go and bury your son treat the other one and prepare for an all out war. Ambush any NDLEA check point with 47 and open fire, you can get up to 10 check points hits before you surrender. Rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by ZOT2023: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Caring father,i pray God comfort you and your family,your cry made me cry,its only him that can comfort you.
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by damilola4162(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by Osobi32(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
I cant even imagine the pain this man is going through, God forbid I find myself in this position.... Every ndlea agent will be an endangered specie until they provide whoever pulled the trigger
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by Osobi32(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
saysoo:
no need to chase them just go and bury your son treat the other one and prepare for an all out war. Ambush any NDLEA check point with 47 and open fire, you can get up to 10 check points hits before you surrender. Rubbish.
You be correct guy 💯

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by damilola4162(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2023
I feel weak 😭😭
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by jesmond3945: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2023
I just cried, I have a 2 year old boy myself. Nobody can question Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by NoToPile: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jesu, this is traumatic
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by adecz: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
I can't read such a tragic, heartbreaking
story.😞😞

Whatever it takes, Justice must be done.
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by cassidy1996(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
This is painful
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by damilola4162(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nfplmod
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by AgentGoat: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Though no amount of money can bring the boy but anything less than 500 million naira compensation will not be acceptable.
Re: Watch The Moment Father Of Boy Shot By NDLEA Weeps As He Pursued Them In Delta by madscientist88(m): 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Nigeria needs an overhaul.

(1) (Reply)

419ers In Hong Kong! / Woman Killed Her Boyfriend With Big Br.easts!(photo) / Photo : Pastor Who Uses “juju” Caught And Paraded N.aked With His Juju Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.