Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

High Income Skills - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / High Income Skills (174 Views)

The High-income Skills To Acquire In This New Year To Make Millions In 5 Months. / Top 10 High Income Skills To Earn 5-6 Figures In With 2023 / 5 High Income Skills That Will Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Income Skills by amengood(f): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
*I HAD A SHOCKING EXPERIENCE YESTERDAY*

Hello, Good Morning

Yesterday I went round the city looking for fuel for the generator, we've not had light for some days, after searching and standing a long queue for hours, I was about to get for 600 naira per litre.

Things are truly getting bad.

As if that was not enough, I stopped to get some eggs and I was told that 1 egg was N140

Was it not just months ago we were buying at N50

Things are tripping in price by the second.

I might not feel the difference much, but I can't imagine what people who still earn the same amount they used to earn before this inflation are earning now.

It quickly made me remember the nurse I spoke to days ago in the U.S who got into the Academy for the passive income blueprint of Amazon KDP

In his words "if I can just make an extra $500" I'll be okay, that can do a whole lot for me..

If he's in the US, with a good career and he's thinking this way. I believe every Nigerian should buckle up and find side hustles that can meet the depreciating value of our currency.

Infact, I honestly believe that anywhere you are in the world, you need an extra stream of income.

Have you sat down to figure out how much Niara is to one dollar now. Do your maths.

If you want a side hustle and you want to earn in dollars simply by uploading short books on Amazon and be paid in dollars and you don't
need to be a writer to do so, All you need is your smartphone and internet connection
with out having to quit your 9-5 job than this is for you.

Click on http//:onetraining. carrd. co to start or WhatsApp me on 07037791879

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Business Representative (granites Aggregates Supply) Lagos, Nigeria / Vacancies For Pos Officers / Find Something You Can Sell And Leverage On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.