Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

What Bank Account Should He Concentrate On For Proof Of Fund? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Bank Account Should He Concentrate On For Proof Of Fund? (352 Views)

Is My Proof Of Fund For Visa Still Necessary? / Hello Everyone. Please I Have A Question. I Recommended Globus Bank For Proof Of / Canadian Student Visa Proof Of Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Bank Account Should He Concentrate On For Proof Of Fund? by Eddlab24: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
Good day all,

Please, I need an expert advise. A friend intends to Japa with the family to Canada through the study route as a dependent. He has a firm in Nigeria, and he is aware he has to show proof of funds. However, he is confused as to the bank account to concentrate on building for the proof of funds. Now the question is, should he concentrate on his personal account or his firm's account.

Distinguished member of this forum, kindly advise, please 🙏
Re: What Bank Account Should He Concentrate On For Proof Of Fund? by pansophist(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
How about show both?

If he has to apply for the visa soon, then he should use the account with more transactions, and if it's the firm's account, then use it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Amuwo Odofin From Yabatech / FATAL Accident In Front Of Federal Govt Girls College, Akure Claims Two Lives / Matters Arising: NLC Prevents Passengers From Boarding Turkish Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.