Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio And Video Song For This Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio And Video Song For This Year (281 Views)

A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio & Video Song For This Year / Celebrity Prophet Odumeje Released His Latest Powerful Song Titled - ALABASIDI / Nuno The Phyno Newly Signed Artist Finally Released His First Single(8thmoo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio And Video Song For This Year by horpigee1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
I’m excited to announce the release of my first audio and video song for 2023! "No One"πŸ”₯.

Be sure to check it out by clicking the link in my signature for the audio stream. You can also find the visualizer on YouTube.πŸ‘‡

Kindly share, comment and don’t forget to hit the like button!

God bless πŸ™
Enjoy 🍷

Front page please πŸ™ lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Nlfpmod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdRgqFwAej4

Re: A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio And Video Song For This Year by Lacox: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Great effort

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio And Video Song For This Year by horpigee1(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lacox:
Great effort
Appreciate bro πŸ™Œ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Has Finally Released His First Audio And Video Song For This Year by horpigee1(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
It is available on all streaming platforms. Be sure to check it out by clicking the link in my signature for the audio stream πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) (Reply)

Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production / Tiktok Video Download Made Easy: Snaptik's User-friendly Features / Streaks Of Three Or More Games The Marlins Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.