Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Debate Between Messi And Ronaldo My Observation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Debate Between Messi And Ronaldo My Observation (149 Views)

�: Cristiano Ronaldo My Father Wasn't The Reason Why I Was Born Poor. / Will You Still Watch El Clasico Without The Rivalry Between Messi And Ronaldo? / What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Debate Between Messi And Ronaldo My Observation by orohbiro(f): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ronaldo played with winners who prove them selves with or without ronaldo
Alex Ferguson,Alegri,ancenloti, Jose morinho and zindane I know u will raise an eyebrow with zindane. Zindane won laliga and cops dey rey without ronaldo even took Madrid to the semis.
Messi only played with pep and only pep had be only to prove himself without messi. Even Luis Enrique has not been able to prove himself without messi.
Re: Debate Between Messi And Ronaldo My Observation by orohbiro(f): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
So my conclusion Messi played is careers mostly with Average coaches and turn dem into title winners with him but couldn't reciprocate such feat without him expect pep why Ronaldo played most of his career with world class coaches who were already made before coaching him and still went on to deliver without him. Jose,ancelloti,zindane, Ferguson.
So it is safe to say these coaches has credits for Ronaldo rise to stardom

(1) (Reply)

Messi First Free Kick Goal At Inter Miami (Video) / Manchester City Vs Yokohama Marinos 5-3 Highlights / Top Must Read Sports News For Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.