Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao (29181 Views)

Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity / AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by bigdammyj: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2023
Noted.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by isycollins(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations to you for serving Nigeria
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Justiceleague1: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Nice

One of the madam look like Madam peace and the other like Aisha Buhari
You eyes issa very very clear, walai gaskia grin
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by ItisWell22(f): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2023
Why are most of their wives obesed, especially around the trunk? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ข
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Allisgud: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2023
If proper checkup is taken u will see that every service chiefs is benefiting from the extortion of the oil theft,only revolution will scatter every arrangements
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Justiceleague1: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2023
Beremx:
IPOB related topic loading....

grin grin grin

Modified:
Congratulations to the outgoing chief and incoming one. God bless Nigeria cool cool
grin
Oya seunmsg mccullum antiwailer rajiedreez leodeking duro4chang Helinues thefacelessman ireportlive okoyibo hitlerwasright muchado ....3.2.1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by King125007(m): 8:22am On Jul 16, 2023
Just thinking out loud

Sometimes I feel or assume must of this general didn't or never posses combat experience in the field before attaining such position in Nigeria

Just connections and military courses abroad

This make them lack ideas of combat when faced in real life scenerio thereby hindering any progree in both the navy, airforce

Before bolo haram , Nigeria military were practically sleeping, some will just go to ECOMOG mission come back and retire, d rest will be here intimidating civilians.
When boko haram came u cud see how disorganized Dy were ,now u wonder if it was external attack from our neighboring countries ..what would have happened??

Gradually Dy are sitting up tho, but the generals need to be promoted on basis of combat roles
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Yungvictory(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2023
I remember when I Dey match for NYSC. Omor Nigeria nor be am

1 Like

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by yubeebaby: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations to my senior in Command Secondary School,Kakuri,Kaduna as he hands over the baton to another Chief of Air Staff.
Wishing you a happy retirement from service,Sir!
๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ

1 Like

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Felix6: 8:27am On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

Idi Amin Amao grin

This man should have been arrested and jailed for life instead of being allowed to be celebrated for his many years of atrocious leadership of an air force. It was under his tenure that many military jets has been allegedly bombing civilians, sometimes in error and sometimes in suspicious circumstances to displace natives from their house in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a dungeon where criminals are celebrated.
He can go and concentrate on amala and algae consumption.

1 Like

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Nice

One of the madam look like Madam peace and the other like Aisha Buhari
Exactly
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by duro4chang(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2023
Justiceleague1:

grin
Oya seunmsg mccullum antiwailer rajiedreez leodeking duro4chang Helinues thefacelessman ireportlive okoyibo hitlerwasright muchado ....3.2.1
What is the meaning of this crap?

1 Like

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by RecentHistory: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2023
Beremx:
Good morning naptu2. I guess this topic isn't about IPOB after all. I will be expecting my name on your diaries. grin grin

Smh.
You have turned yourself into an object of ridicule.
Such a shame.

Sit in the safety of Lagos and be supporting ipob tying down your parents in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Felix6: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Racoon:
Many hearty congratulations sir. At least you sustained AVM Abubakar Sadiq's exceptional legacies.
which leg-gay-C is that?
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by mekleelex200(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Please, where is NwaAmaikpe? I truly miss him, anywhere you are brother know that you philosophy is a light to me.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by kelly72: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2023
You are in the air targeting Boko Haram, but innocent villagers end up being bombed on the ground with no terrorist among them. You are fulfilled by that.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by ShaqFu: 9:44am On Jul 16, 2023
Beremx:
IPOB related topic loading....

grin grin grin

Modified:
Congratulations to the outgoing chief and incoming one. God bless Nigeria cool cool
You assumed and your assumption backfired. tongue
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by AmVeryOk: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

Idi Amin Amao grin

This man should have been arrested and jailed for life instead of being allowed to be celebrated for his many years of atrocious leadership of an air force. It was under his tenure that many military jets has been allegedly bombing civilians, sometimes in error and sometimes in suspicious circumstances to displace natives from their house in Nigeria. Business Card

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Chucks13: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

Idi Amin Amao grin

This man should have been arrested and jailed for life instead of being allowed to be celebrated for his many years of atrocious leadership of an air force. It was under his tenure that many military jets has been allegedly bombing civilians, sometimes in error and sometimes in suspicious circumstances to displace natives from their house in Nigeria.

Another banger misfired from bitter soul.

Even US army as good as they are in Iraq war and Afghanistan war mistakenly fired wrong target out of error so what is your fuss bro?

So you mean this ex-Air Chief will just deliberately ordered jet fighter to bomb people village just like that with no wrong doing baa? Pls drop your evidence if you have such. And was your village bombed? If yes pls tell us your village name let's do confirmation pls.

All I was expecting from you is just to tell all the Ex army chiefs to just go they all failed and disappointed Nigerians.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by successmatters(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Chucks13:

Another banger misfire from bitter soul.

Even US army as good as they are in Iraq war and Afghanistan war mistakenly fired wrong target out of error so what is your fuss bro?

So you mean this ex-Air Chief will just deliberately ordered jet fighter to bomb people village just like that with no wrong doing baa? Pls drop your evidence if you have such. And was your village bombed? If yes pls tell us your village name let's do confirmation pls.

All I was expecting from you is just to tell all the Ex army chiefs to just go they all failed and disappointed Nigerians.

So, after blabbing in the first two paragraphs, you remembered to confirm what I said.

Praise God for your life.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Chucks13: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

So, after blabbing in the first two paragraphs, you remembered to confirm what I said.

Praise God for your life.

Read my post again and again bro pls read and understand it will help you a lot.

Everyone know the Ex army chiefs goofed badly but you raised baseless allegation accusing him alone and I asked for your evidence, simple.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by successmatters(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2023
Chucks13:

Read my post again and again bro pls read and understand it will help you a lot.

Everyone know the Ex army chiefs goofed badly but you raised baseless allegation accusing him alone and I asked for your evidence, simple.

My brother, stop supporting evil. There are consequences of continuing to do such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Pacesetter123(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2023
ItisWell22:
Why are most of their wives obesed, especially around the trunk? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ข
Effect of eating our stolen money.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Pacesetter123(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2023
kelly72:
You are in the air targeting Boko Haram, but innocent villagers end up being bombed on the ground with no terrorist among them. You are fulfilled by that.
grin grin grin
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Pacesetter123(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2023
I just like the parade, that's all.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by crossbreedwears(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2023
Are you in the air force or active in service? Lets start from there
libertyfather:
useless celebration, what joy hv they brought?
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by crossbreedwears(m): 10:30am On Jul 16, 2023
Oboy! If given the opportunity, that man will perform more than expectation
Ikaeniyan0:
i will be glad if the president can appoint abubakar sadiq as the new minister of defense.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by plaindealer: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Beremx:
Good morning naptu2. I guess this topic isn't about IPOB after all. I will be expecting my name on your diaries. grin grin

Why do you insecure and low self-esteem trolls project your insecurities and tribal worries everywhere and in every discussion?
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by plaindealer: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2023
@ topic.

Democracy, peaceful hand over, societal maturity and military cohesiveness all over Nigeria is really heartwarming.

We are gradually witnessing the Nigeria of our dreams...
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by godwon01(m): 10:44am On Jul 16, 2023
Yoruba people are so plenty in the Nigeria Air force. Some of them reach the peak of their careers. May God Almighty be with General Amoo and give him strength to enjoy his retirement IJN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn About Screening Ministers, According To The Nigeria Constitution / Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) / 2023: Division In Presidency Over Choice Of Buhariโ€™s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.