Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? (917 Views)

There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith / Where Do Animals Go After Death, Heaven Or Hell / Are People Predestined To Heaven /hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? by paxonel(m): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
ihesiuloa:

Great smiley at least you are being honest, but I need answers based on the biblical accounts and spiritual reasoning.
collection of scriptures with careful reasoning reveals that whether the child will go to heaven or not, will depend on the faith of the mother or parents and not what the child does.
Because also, whether we go to heaven or not is totally dependent on our faith and not what we do.(Romans 3:28)

1 Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

And how do we know that when a child dies a believer he will resurrect a believer and not an unbeliever?

Romans 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

Since the child died a believer, certainly he will also be raised a believer.

But if the child's parents were adherents of other religions like Islam, atheism etc and not the Christian faith, then the child dies forever and will not resurrect
Re: Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? by FxMasterz: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
ihesiuloa:
This morning, I woke up with a telephone call that gave me a rude shock, the caller who is my neighbor called me to inform me that her sales girl who has been pregnant with a child for nine months already died alongside with her new born baby through child birth complications, I felt sad and while reminiscence I began to ask myself where would this new born baby that just died few hours after experiencing the new life go to knowing fully well that the child has done nothing wrong for coming into life, neither did the baby opted on his/her volution to be born into this sinful world..
So my question now is for clarity sake where would this baby go to after life, heaven hell or where else?

paxonel:
collection of scriptures with careful reasoning reveals that whether the child will go to heaven or not, will depend on the faith of the mother or parents and not what the child does.
Because also, whether we go to heaven or not is totally dependent on our faith and not what we do.(Romans 3:28)

1 Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

And how do we know that when a child dies a believer he will resurrect a believer and not an unbeliever?

Romans 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

Since the child died a believer, certainly he will also be raised a believer.

But if the child's parents were adherents of other religions like Islam, atheism etc and not the Christian faith, then the child dies forever and will not resurrect

Kobojunkie:
You are not making any sense. I didn't call a baby anything. God Himself had all men removed from His presence from birth from Genesis 3 vs 16 meaning all men are born unrighteous. If you do not believe what is written, that is you. undecided

The Lord Jesus Christ already answered the question in Mathew 19:14:

"Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven."

1 Like

Re: Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2023
FxMasterz:
■ The Lord Jesus already answered the question in Mathew 19:14

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven."
Irreemable! lipsrsealed
Re: Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

For the Son of man is to come in the glory of his Father with his angels, and then he will repay each one according to his behavior. Matthew 16:27

Compare to

Moreover, bring these enemies of mine here who did not want me to become king over them and execute them in front of me.’” Luke 19:27

Brother, let's leave these side arguments.
I quoted a whole number of scriptures and I'm logging into Nairaland now, anxiously waiting for your individual replies but I haven't seen any yet.

Fun fact: I like your style of argument a lot, I mean, you open the scriptures and you don't shy away from a fight. So of course, you're one of the first people that I've actually really cared to open these many scriptures to... Serious.
My Church members here at Uyo, Akwa Ibom, usually get into arguments with JWs, mostly when they come to evangelize and the JWs always end up adjourning the argument, saying that they need to go and get more scriptures and return. Honestly, many of them gave up after a while (you can call those who usually evangelized to University of Uyo students and confirm something like that. I wasn't privileged to meet any of them one on one).
So on that note, I was expecting that you won't leave me hanging... Especially not after I had spent minutes to compile that write-up sad
Re: Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47am On Jul 18, 2023
preciousee17:

Brother, let's leave these side arguments.
I quoted a whole number of scriptures and I'm logging into Nairaland now, anxiously waiting for your individual replies but I haven't seen any yet.

Fun fact: I like your style of argument a lot, I mean, you open the scriptures and you don't shy away from a fight. So of course, you're one of the first people that I've actually really cared to open these many scriptures to... Serious.
My Church members here at Uyo, Akwa Ibom, usually get into arguments with JWs, mostly when they come to evangelize and the JWs always end up adjourning the argument, saying that they need to go and get more scriptures and return. Honestly, many of them gave up after a while (you can call those who usually evangelized to University of Uyo students and confirm something like that. I wasn't privileged to meet any of them one on one).
So on that note, I was expecting that you won't leave me hanging... Especially not after I had spent minutes to compile that write-up sad

We weren't sent out by our Master Lord and King to argue with other religionists {Titus 3:9} where most people like you often get it wrong is when we notice an interested person who cares to know the truth so my brothers and sisters try to gain such person's attention {Matthew 10:6} but when you think it's all about winning arguments we will take our leave. I will like to help you for this comment above so read this with keen interest because i may not be opportuned to continue with this discussion.

Jesus commanded his disciples to go out there and make disciples {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} the purpose is not just to spread another religion as most people (including Jews) are thinking rather it was to fulfil what God promised in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 if you carefully examine that passage it says:

Verse 2: Faithful people throughout the earth will be gathered under one umbrella, they will agree to be taught by the God of Jacob.

Verse 3: They will concentrate on the instructions that came from Jerusalem and use it to teach themselves.

Verse 4: They will agree among themselves to divert all their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making buying selling and usage of destructive weapons, and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again.

It's in fulfilment of this prophecy that Jesus began the preaching and teaching campaign because by the time God's kingdom comes to this planet {Matthew 6:10} only lovers of peace will be spared while countless millions will be destroyed {Psalms 37:9-11} Satan knew all of these that's why he's multiplying false religions all in the name of Jesus {Matthew 13:25} so if you're truly interested in the truth focus on knowing the one and only organization that's producing this fruit of faith {Matthew 7:16-18} instead of those claiming they're believers just because they're performing signs! Matthew 7:21-23

Jesus told Peter when they asked him what will be their gain for following Jesus he emphatically told them that they will have families throughout the earth as a sign of the fulfilment of what Isaiah said {Isaiah 2:2-4} and confirmed by Zephaniah 3:9.

Of all the religions on this planet only Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling this while all the others are easily carried away by politics and racism killing their so called fellow believers in other countries {Revelations 6:3-4} have you heard of Russia and Ukraine war? Well before Vladimir Putin (Russian president) began that war he first of all labeled Jehovah's Witnesses as extremist group because we are the only group that cannot be lured into killing our neighbours {Mark 12:31} not to talk of our fellow believers {John 13:34-35} go to Russia today all the so called Christians are involved in the war from both counties except Jehovah's Witnesses.
WHY because we are the only true disciples of the Prince who came to preach and teach mankind how to make Peace! Isaiah 9:6

So instead of arguing based on what those atheists claiming pastors taught you think over this matter because Jesus said it's "by their FRUITS that you will know them" {Matthew 7:16} not how much they can argue.

Thanks for your time!
Re: Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

We weren't sent out by our Master Lord and King to argue with other religionists {Titus 3:9} where most people like you often get it wrong is when we notice an interested person who cares to know the truth so my brothers and sisters try to gain such person's attention {Matthew 10:6} but when you think it's all about winning arguments we will take our leave. I will like to help you for this comment above so read this with keen interest because i may not be opportuned to continue with this discussion.

Jesus commanded his disciples to go out there and make disciples {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} the purpose is not just to spread another religion as most people (including Jews) are thinking rather it was to fulfil what God promised in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 if you carefully examine that passage it says:

Verse 2: Faithful people throughout the earth will be gathered under one umbrella, they will agree to be taught by the God of Jacob.

Verse 3: They will concentrate on the instructions that came from Jerusalem and use it to teach themselves.

Verse 4: They will agree among themselves to divert all their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making buying selling and usage of destructive weapons, and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again.

It's in fulfilment of this prophecy that Jesus began the preaching and teaching campaign because by the time God's kingdom comes to this planet {Matthew 6:10} only lovers of peace will be spared while countless millions will be destroyed {Psalms 37:9-11} Satan knew all of these that's why he's multiplying false religions all in the name of Jesus {Matthew 13:25} so if you're truly interested in the truth focus on knowing the one and only organization that's producing this fruit of faith {Matthew 7:16-18} instead of those claiming they're believers just because they're performing signs! Matthew 7:21-23

Jesus told Peter when they asked him what will be their gain for following Jesus he emphatically told them that they will have families throughout the earth as a sign of the fulfilment of what Isaiah said {Isaiah 2:2-4} and confirmed by Zephaniah 3:9.

Of all the religions on this planet only Jehovah's Witnesses are fulfilling this while all the others are easily carried away by politics and racism killing their so called fellow believers in other countries {Revelations 6:3-4} have you heard of Russia and Ukraine war? Well before Vladimir Putin (Russian president) began that war he first of all labeled Jehovah's Witnesses as extremist group because we are the only group that cannot be lured into killing our neighbours {Mark 12:31} not to talk of our fellow believers {John 13:34-35} go to Russia today all the so called Christians are involved in the war from both counties except Jehovah's Witnesses.
WHY because we are the only true disciples of the Prince who came to preach and teach mankind how to make Peace! Isaiah 9:6

So instead of arguing based on what those atheists claiming pastors taught you think over this matter because Jesus said it's "by their FRUITS that you will know them" {Matthew 7:16} not how much they can argue.

Thanks for your time!

Thanks as well.

1. I hope you remember that even the early Christians in the Bible argued the truth amongst themselves?

2. Do you really think that your ideas about the truth must be the only genuine ideas? Whereas, I had opened the Bible to you, and not brought forth any doctrines from a special church..

3. All these claims of evangelism, my church does these too, nothing too special there. (We have JWs who turn in). Moving to call yourselves the *only* organization sounds like a big boast.

4. Dismissing the word of God that was taught by Apostle Paul as something taught by *atheist* pastors. (Again, I'm hoping you saw all those scriptures, did you see any, “my pastor said”).
On the other hand, it's even the JWs that tend to re-broadcast what is being preached to them, word for word without further thinking or cross-examination.
I attend a church where we learn how to open the Bible and see the preachings for our own selves. We are always asked to challenge the pastor's message using our own understanding of what we've seen in the Bible.
I attend a church where we have the Holy Spirit, and He explains the Bible to our hearts.

So enough with the JW's pride. In your quest for truth, you've blacklisted all other churches totally and have erased the part of the Bible that says, "The deception will be so much, that even the elect (chosen ones of God) can be deceived"
Surely, pride goes before a fall...

5. Not all arguments are made to be won or not. It's just to see the points from both sides and determined which ones sound more logical whatsoever (haven't you seen a school debate).
You think I intend to convert people over Nairaland? No! Drop your points, listen to mine and go home with a new seed in your hearts, it's left for you to water it or not. I've learnt some stuff here, not that I've accepted most of them.
Re: Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2023
It's OK please let it go i'm not interested in this argument i've spoken what i believe so if you're of contrary opinion that's no problem it simply means you and i aren't worshiping the same God.
So go worship yours while i stick to mine.

preciousee17:

Thanks as well.
1. I hope you remember that even the early Christians in the Bible argued the truth amongst themselves?
2. Do you really think that your ideas about the truth must be the only genuine ideas? Whereas, I had opened the Bible to you, and not brought forth any doctrines from a special church..
3. All these claims of evangelism, my church does these too, nothing too special there. (We have JWs who turn in). Moving to call yourselves the *only* organization sounds like a big boast.
4. Dismissing the word of God that was taught by Apostle Paul as something taught by *atheist* pastors. (Again, I'm hoping you saw all those scriptures, did you see any, “my pastor said”).
On the other hand, it's even the JWs that tend to re-broadcast what is being preached to them, word for word without further thinking or cross-examination.
I attend a church where we learn how to open the Bible and see the preachings for our own selves. We are always asked to challenge the pastor's message using our own understanding of what we've seen in the Bible.
I attend a church where we have the Holy Spirit, and He explains the Bible to our hearts.
So enough with the JW's pride. In your quest for truth, you've blacklisted all other churches totally and have erased the part of the Bible that says, "The deception will be so much, that even the elect (chosen ones of God) can be deceived"
Surely, pride goes before a fall...
5. Not all arguments are made to be won or not. It's just to see the points from both sides and determined which ones sound more logical whatsoever (haven't you seen a school debate).
You think I intend to convert people over Nairaland? No! Drop your points, listen to mine and go home with a new seed in your hearts, it's left for you to water it or not. I've learnt some stuff here, not that I've accepted most of them.
Re: Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK please let it go i'm not interested in this argument i've spoken what i believe so if you're of contrary opinion that's no problem it simply means you and i aren't worshiping the same God.
So go worship yours while i stick to mine.

No problem sir.
It is well
Re: Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? by Suky01(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2023
AbuTwins:

Just as Adam was tested in the beginning!

Tested for obedience or disobedience to God!

How can a new born baby be disobedient. please enlighting me
Re: Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Suky01:

How can a new born baby be disobedient. please enlighting me

All creatures are from the dust and so they must return to dust but as for humans they will be preserved because they're created in God image. The only means to sustain human life is by taking instructions from God {Deuteronomy 8:3; Matthew 4:4} that's why God instructed the Israelites to inculcate God's word in the hearts of their children {Deuteronomy 6:6-7} once they're able to learn so that by speaking about God {Malachi 3:16} such a child has gotten his or her name written in the book of life {Revelations 20:15} but if the child has not been able to live up to that then it has not developed any form of devotion so just like all other creatures it goes into oblivion! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20
Re: Where Would A New Born Baby Go To After Death Heaven/hell Or Where Else? by Lukuluku69(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
ihesiuloa:
This morning, I woke up with a telephone call that gave me a rude shock, the caller who is my neighbor called me to inform me that her sales girl who has been pregnant with a child for nine months already died alongside with her new born baby through child birth complications, I felt sad and while reminiscence I began to ask myself where would this new born baby that just died few hours after experiencing the new life go to knowing fully well that the child has done nothing wrong for coming into life, neither did the baby opted on his/her volution to be born into this sinful world..
So my question now is for clarity sake where would this baby go to after life, heaven hell or where else?

On Judgement Day, these set of beings will be ordered to proceed to the Fire.(After Judgement for people of faith and righteousness and people of Disbelief and unrighteousness)

Some in awe of their Lord will hasten towards the Fire, while some will go at different paces, as they go along, some will start a murmur of Injustice against them. ( After all they commits no wrongs)

Those that hasten in awe of their Lord because of the Judgement they just witnessed, will jump into the Fire. As they are landing, they will be transformed into Paradise.

While those that murmured about Injustice by God will be taken up by the Fire.

Now this is it.

Those that obeyed and hasten towards the Fire would have believed had they be granted a longer Life and those that murmur about Injustice would have disobeyed their Lord had they been granted a longer life.

There is an Hadith to this effect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Time / Introducing Zaadz / Hunger/desire Can Cause Danger!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.