Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu (1471 Views)

FCT: Tinubu Set Targets For Me As Minister – Wike / Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by shortgun(m): 9:47am On Jul 16, 2023
In his final written address to the Presidential election Petition Tribunal Tinubu through his lawyer Wole Olanipekun claim he got the required 25% of the total vote cast in the F.C.T

Results of the last presidential election has been announced and Tinubu did not score the required 25% of the total votes cast in the F.C.T according to INEC.

Where did Wole Olanipekun get the 25% he submitted to the PEPT?
Is Wole Olanipekun suffering from dementia?

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by favor914: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2023
shortgun:
In his final written address to the Presidential election Petition Tribunal Tinubu through his lawyer Wole Olanipekun claim he got the required 25% of the total vote cast in the F.C.T

Results of the last presidential election has been announced and Tinubu did not score the required 25% of the total votes cast in the F.C.T according to INEC.

He never said that, he said his client got more than the required 2/3 votes needed in the states of the federation, & the FCT to be declared winner, having done that in 29 of the states, including Abuja.

In this instance, whether he got the 25% in the FCT or not is irrelevant, because he had already achieved the threshold needed by his victory in the other states of the federation.

4 Likes

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by Otundaola: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2023
Hnnnn
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by helinues: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2023
Comprehension issue

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by Finestgurlie(f): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
He never said that, he said his client got more than the required 2/3 votes needed in the states of the federation, & the FCT to be declared winner.

In this instance, whether he got the 25% in the FCT or not is irrelevant, because he had already achieved the threshold needed by his victory in the other states of the federation.
are you ok?

9 Likes

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by Bobloco: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Comprehension issue

Do you mind explaining better the underlined phrase
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by helinues: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2023
Bobloco:

Do you mind explaining better the

Someone helped you above. Go and say thank you to him

6 Likes

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by helinues: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
are you ok?

Should you be asking that question?

We should rather ask you if you are Okay. Abi how can a guy be masquerading as a girl

5 Likes

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by Sangoamadioha1: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2023
shortgun:

Op, go school, no way na to dey smoke upandan. Simple comprehension (wey them dey teach us since primary school) you no know.
Just go learn mechanic because intellectual issues no be your forte.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by Bobloco: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Someone helped you above. Go snd say thank you to him

He/she didn't explain it well, I believe you can do better

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by shortgun(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
He never said that, he said his client got more than the required 2/3 votes needed in the states of the federation, & the FCT to be declared winner.

Even when the text is underlined you still missed it?

3 Likes

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by helinues: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2023
Bobloco:

He/she didn't explain it well, I believe you can do better

Today is not my Idling day.

I did better explanation in more than 3 threads this week alone about this same issue
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by favor914: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
are you ok?
We know the truth is a very bitter pill for the obnoxious Obidients to comprehend.

Keep deceiving yourself, at least it is clear for Nigerians to see, that after the election is over, the ipob agitation has begun again.
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by Bobloco: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Today is not my Idling day.

I did better explanation in more than 3 threads this week alone about this same issue

Really
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by sultanofpigs: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2023
grin

Thiefnubuu Miscreants...work don Land .oya!!
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by TajuDEENaMao: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Comprehension issue
You sure say you finished secondary school?

1 Like

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by favor914: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2023
shortgun:

Simple comprehension for the blind minded Obidients, He needed 25% in 2/3 of 36 states & the FCT (37 states) to be declared winner, he got 29 States, you do the maths 2/3 of 37, Incoherent sore Losers.
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by shortgun(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

Op, go school, no way na to dey smoke upandan. Simple comprehension (wey them dey teach us since primary school) you no know.
Just go learn mechanic because intellectual issues no be your forte.
I've come to realise that it's always boneheads who always wants everyone to know they are "intelligent"
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by favor914: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2023
sultanofpigs:
grin

Thiefnubuu Miscreants...work don Land .oya!!
Na we win the election from 3rd place? Shameless Obidients.
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by seanfer(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2023
shortgun:

Go back and collect the money you wasted on education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by shortgun(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
Simple comprehension for the blind minded Obidients, He needed 25% in 2/3 of 36 states & the FCT to be declared winner, he got 29 States, you do the maths, Incoherent sore Losers.
The underlined phrase was a response to the 25% requirement in Obi's petition not whether he secured enough total votes to be declared winner....
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by favor914: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2023
shortgun:

The underlined phrase was a response to the 25% requirement in Obi's petition not whether he secured enough total votes to be declared winner....

25% of the Abuja votes in this instance is irrelevant, Bola Tinubu had already crossed the threshold.

Why make an issue of a matter that is immaterial? The constitution states it quiet clearly that in election matters, the FCT shall be deemed to be a state of the federation.

So whether you score 25% there or not, as long as you have meet the threshold of states needed, Abuja is insignificant, absolutely no different from Tinubu losing in Abia & Anambra state respectively.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by shortgun(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
25% of the Abuja votes in this instance is irrelevant, Bola Tinubu had already crossed the threshold.

Why make an issue of a matter that is immaterial? The constitution states it quiet clearly that in election matters, the FCT shall be deemed to be a state of the federation.

So whether you score 25% there or not, as long as you have meet the threshold of states needed, Abuja is insignificant,
no different from Tinubu losing in Abia & Anambra state respectively.
He should have said my client scored over 25% in 26 states minus the FCT.......that is the fact.

For him to include FCT among the states where he secured 25% means FCT is significant and he is lying in his submission.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by sultanofpigs: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2023
They said the Elu P singer is now a Millionaire. 100million endorsement.

What has Tinubu done for you lately? grin

favor914:
Na we win the election from 3rd place? Shameless Obidients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by jamesversion: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
He never said that, he said his client got more than the required 2/3 votes needed in the states of the federation, & the FCT to be declared winner, having done that in 29 of the states, including Abuja.

English language dey hard you to comprehend. Maybe Wole Olanipekun should have written it in Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by favor914: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2023
shortgun:

He should have said my client scored over 25% in 26 states minus the FCT.......that is the fact.

For him to include FCT among the states where he secured 25% means FCT is significant and he is lying in his submission.
Keep consoling Yourself in deceit, when the tribunal & Supreme Court is done with you oblivious Obidients, your new songs of tears, will be that the judges are corrupt.

Before the election is was Yakubu’s BVAS that had condemned Tinubu, now after the elections, it is the Zoo judges that will save you from Jagaban?
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by favor914: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2023
jamesversion:

English language dey hard you to comprehend. Maybe Wole Olanipekun should have written it in Yoruba.
No go blind on top hate like Saul o, nothing for the Kipling Joking Clown Peter Obi.
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:

He did say so. But you can claim it was a typo to save face.

He wrote: "The 2nd respondent polled more than 25% of the total votes cast in 29 states of the federation and the FCT". Your other position fails. Whether Tinubu scored 25% in 29 states does not qualify him to be declared president. The constitution is unambiguous on FCT inclusivity and at the stated threshold.

And, regarding what Tinubu actually scored in the states, the court will determine whether votes allocated to him by his co-riggers, INEC, is indeed true.

2 Likes

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by favor914: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2023
shortgun:

What is the difference, whether 26 or 29 states without the FCT, Bola Tinubu is the still the winner.
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by shortgun(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
Keep consoling Yourself in deceit, when the tribunal & Supreme Court is done with you oblivious Obidients, your new songs of tears, will be that the judges are corrupt.

Before the election is was Yakubu’s BVAS that had condemned Tinubu, now after the elections, it is the Zoo judges that will save you from Jagaban?
You guys said FCT was not important yet your lying Olanipekun is including FCT among the states Tinubu allegedly scored 25%.
That tells you that Tinubu will be the first to be sacked by the courts and Wole Olanipekun is clutching at straws in his submission.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by favor914: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2023
00FFT00:

He did said so. But you can claim it was a typo to save face.

He wrote: " the 2nd respondent polled more that 25% of the total votes cast in 29 states of the federation and[b] the FCT[/b]". Your other position fails. Whether Tinubu scored 25% in 29 states does not qualify him to be declared president. The constitution is unambiguous on FCT inclusivity and at the stated threshold.

And, regarding what Tinubu actually scored in the states, the court will determine whether votes allocated to him by his co-riggers, INEC, is indeed true.
Hope you have applied for your Nigerian passport?

Cos from your tone, I doubt you you would be able to bear the anguish for the next 4, to 8 years.
Re: PEPT: I Got The Required 25% In FCT....... Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2023
favor914:
Hope you have applied for your Nigerian passport?

Cos from your tone, I doubt you you would be able to bear the anguish for the next 4, to 8 years.

I will appreciate it if you stick to the topic being discussed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: Why Akeredolu Returned From Medical Trip / Breaking News- Chicago University Authenticates Tinubu's Certificate- CableNews / Ijaws Not Part Of Biafra, IYC Warns Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.