Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

The Source For All Of Promotional Products/corporate Gifts/awards/decorated Gift - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Source For All Of Promotional Products/corporate Gifts/awards/decorated Gift (813 Views)

Customization/branding Of Promotional Materials (wristband,flash,bags,shoe Box) / Aso Ebi Decorated Car / The Source For All Of Promotional Products/corporate Gifts/awards/decorated Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Source For All Of Promotional Products/corporate Gifts/awards/decorated Gift by Promogifts(m): 4:59am On Oct 07, 2011
We can customize any item or design completely unique items.Please visit our website www.harvestpromo.com or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harvestpromo/181918818505280 to see what we can do for you.
Categories:
100 Apparel, Caps and Hats
200 Automotive Accessories
300 Awards and Recognition
400 Backpacks, Bags and Totes
500 Badges, Magnets and Stickers
600 Business, Desktop & Office
700 Computer Accessories
800 Drinkware
900 Home and Housewares
910 Luggage & Travel
920 Outdoors, Sports and Game

Re: The Source For All Of Promotional Products/corporate Gifts/awards/decorated Gift by Promogifts(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2011
The Source For All Of Promotional Products/Corporate Gifts/Awards/Decorated Gifts
Re: The Source For All Of Promotional Products/corporate Gifts/awards/decorated Gift by Promogifts(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
Don't worry about volumes- we can handle small volumes as well.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Simon Yeung
Harvest Plus Industrial Ltd
Direct: (86-755) 36896906 | Cell:86-13823759872 | simon#harvestpromo.com | Skype: ysl-simon | harvestpromo.com
*Let Harvest Plus be your partner for success!*
Re: The Source For All Of Promotional Products/corporate Gifts/awards/decorated Gift by Promogifts(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2012
Please contact our contact in Lagos: grin
pls contact
Temitope Rufus <temimaureen@yahoo.com>
phone number-08037413241.Thank you. grin
Re: The Source For All Of Promotional Products/corporate Gifts/awards/decorated Gift by bruisjem(m): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2012
I visit your site that you share here. Its such good source for getting lots of unique promotional and corporate gifts items. You provide hundreds of item that we can use as promotional items. Can you give me the information that you can give service to print logo and name on this promotional items and what is the cost of printing logos.
Re: The Source For All Of Promotional Products/corporate Gifts/awards/decorated Gift by Promogifts(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2012
bruisjem: I visit your site that you share here. Its such good source for getting lots of unique promotional and corporate gifts items. You provide hundreds of item that we can use as promotional items. Can you give me the information that you can give service to print logo and name on this promotional items and what is the cost of printing logos.
-------

Thanks,Logo can be finished in different methods,we recommend best solution depends on logo design and specific product:
-imprinted
-molded
-embroidered
- etc

and the cost is different too. Email me at simon@harvestpromo.com and I will get back to you soon.

Please visit our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harvestpromo/181918818505280
Re: The Source For All Of Promotional Products/corporate Gifts/awards/decorated Gift by Promogifts(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2012
>This is a bit of a cliché but we aim to reduce your spend on merchandise grin grin grin
Re: The Source For All Of Promotional Products/corporate Gifts/awards/decorated Gift by andrewtarant(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
Promotional items are the best marketing tool to use for business promotions. There are many of promotional products supplier in the market who provides many of good promotional items and also provide service to print your company name and logo on promotional items.
Re: The Source For All Of Promotional Products/corporate Gifts/awards/decorated Gift by Promogifts(m): 3:51am On Jan 23, 2013
great point grin

(1) (Reply)

I Love U Advert / We Make Customized T-shirts And Even Snapbacks!!! Gucci,hermes Belt And More! / Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.