Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon (815 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody" Was Started By Yul Edochie (picture) / Reno Omokri: Labour Party Campaign With War Songs In Osun State / This Is For Those That Always Threaten Igbos With War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by push23: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2023
i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon

shutdown nairaland so that nigeria can have peace again , it is bringing confusion to nigeria.

the owner of nairaland are trouble maker, he hack into computer and phone tap.

1 Like

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by successmatters(m): 10:24am On Jul 16, 2023
Don't think so, I think it was hijacked at a point.

2 Likes

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by DSS1335: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2023
push23:
nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon

shutdown nairaland so that nigeria can have peace again

Happy ban-chopping in advance

2 Likes

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by Brimstone77: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2023
push23:

Maybe nairaland is the reason why Yorubas attacked igbos during last election..

Blame every body except your self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by successmatters(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2023
Brimstone77:

Maybe nairaland is the reason why Yorubas attacked igbos during last election..

Blame every body except your self.

The forum is currently being used to spew tribal hate.

4 Likes

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by Benny90: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2023
What about you set up Biafraland for the Emanciation of Bifra 🤔

Ish ish dey play 😆🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2023
push23:

nairaland is bring confusion to nigeria

NL is perfect at exposing Okoro lame ambitions.

The literal Rabbi demanding "shut it down"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by AuschwitzPrefec: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2023
successmatters:

The forum is currently being used to spew tribal hate.
Lolz

What goes around , comes around

Exposing your evil agenda is hate speech now abi ?

Wait until the war you so want to start happen and we will see how you will cry to have assault weapons banned because they are using it to kill you in a war you aggitated for.
Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by successmatters(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Lolz

Wait until the war you so want to start happen and we will see how you will cry to have assault weapons banned because they are using it to kill you in a war you aggitated for.

I usually don't reply people who have no sense.

3 Likes

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by Isobug: 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Fake news label loading
Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
Someday the Christians and Muslims will not be in one country together..

We will be separated just like Sudan..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by Sparrk007(m): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
No wonder the way those guys promote tribalism and hate😋😋
Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by optionalY09: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
push23:

nairaland is bring confusion to nigeria

Use your spit to clean your yansh, that’s how your brain works. Dumb
Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by accordadoga26(f): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
Werey.

Maybe Twitter needs to be banned too.

Enemy of progress
Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by push23: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Lolz

naira owner is an evil boy
Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by push23: 2:59am On Jul 17, 2023
cry
Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by Rolings: 3:52am On Jul 17, 2023
push23:

nairaland is bringing confusion to nigeria

Nairaland dry learn work where Facebook and Twitter dey... Ask that they be shut down first.
All of una wey dey always call for nairaland take down are cowards that cant face big tech Facebook and Twitter but want to bully nairaland because una feel say na local champion....shame on you

Shut down facebook and Twitter first.

1 Like

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by push23: 5:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Rolings:

Nairaland dry learn work where Facebook and Twitter dey... Ask that they be shut down first.
All of una wey dey always call for nairaland take down are cowards that cant face big tech Facebook and Twitter but want to bully nairaland because una feel say na local champion....shame on you

Shut down facebook and Twitter first.
nigerian dont talk of disintergration on other platform like nairaland

1 Like

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by APCNig: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2023
push23:

nairaland is bringing confusion to nigeria

T hisGlobe.com

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don’t sound mentally stable. Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you

1 Like

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by push23: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Lolz

what evil agenda are you exposing. nigeria became more violent since seun osewa started nairaland

1 Like

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by push23: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by OneCandleAway(f): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
DSS1335:

Happy ban-chopping in advance

Seems you don't know who you quoted. The legendary Musiwa. Emperor of western Nigeria which includes edo and delta. The legend. If seun blocks him, he'll simply use or create another profile If seun claims to have 3 million members, musical has 100,000 profiles.

3 Likes

Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by push23: 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
cry
Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by push23: 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Seems you don't know who you quoted. The legendary Musiwa. Emperor of western Nigeria which includes edo and delta. The legend. If seun blocks him, he'll simply use or create another profile If seun claims to have 3 million members, musical has 100,000 profiles.
seun osewa is 419
Re: i believe nairaland was started to breakup nigeria with war, to sell weapon by Praxis758: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Tribal lords have finally hijacked this platform from Seun.

I suggest we should invite the DSS to start picking up these ethnic jingoists on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Intercept Truck Load With Ammunition In Anambra State(photos) / Governor Abba Of Kano State Sues His Party NNPP For Not Conducting Primary? / If We Can't Get Justice We Will Grab It By Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.