Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Backend Developer Handling CSS - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Backend Developer Handling CSS (431 Views)

I Need A Backend Developer To Work On A Project Together. / Most Sought After Fronted Or Backend Developer? / Do You Need A Backend Developer (PHP Or Laravel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Backend Developer Handling CSS by emetisuccess(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hello guys. We all know that learning isn't easy especially when dealing with writing programs.
Actually, I've been dealing with backend for 3yrs and have a little understanding of the working principles of frontend. Guys, centering a div was a one hell of a thing I was fucking scared of, and another was making use of position property and media queries. Omo frontend show me shegge banza. Something led to something , so I decided to go back and learn CSS again. During my learning duration I understand the tricks in css and I was like wow, i finally know/understand css. It was a mind blowing experience. So I decided to test my new found skills by making a Canva image single page website design to a functional website with nice responsiveness to all screen size👉(sekeportfolio .vercel .app). I was like is this me?? Yeah, it's me. After this I'll be taking a Reactjs course. Css is not difficult.learn flexbox and grid design. Just understand how to structure your html you'll be fine. The stuff is not difficult 😃😃😃. I love coding and I've passion for it, including with the money that comes with it. Happy learning guys. Wishing you all the best. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Backend Developer Handling CSS by Lordsagna: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
emetisuccess:
Hello guys. We all know that learning isn't easy especially when dealing with writing programs.
Actually, I've been dealing with backend for 3yrs and have a little understanding of the working principles of frontend. Guys, centering a div was a one hell of a thing I was fucking scared of, and another was making use of position property and media queries. Omo frontend show me shegge banza. Something led to something , so I decided to go back and learn CSS again. During my learning duration I understand the tricks in css and I was like wow, i finally know/understand css. It was a mind blowing experience. So I decided to test my new found skills by making a Canva image single page website design to a functional website with nice responsiveness to all screen size👉(sekeportfolio .vercel .app). I was like is this me?? Yeah, it's me. After this I'll be taking a Reactjs course. Css is not difficult.learn flexbox and grid design. Just understand how to structure your html you'll be fine. The stuff is not difficult 😃😃😃. I love coding and I've passion for it, including with the money that comes with it. Happy learning guys. Wishing you all the best. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Nice one boss, are leaving backend for frontend?
Re: Backend Developer Handling CSS by emetisuccess(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lordsagna:

Nice one boss, are leaving backend for frontend?

No oooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 e no fit happen na. For this life ?? No ooo, instead I leave frontend, then move to backend. I was core backend before, so I decided to become a fullstack developer by going back to face my fears which was css. So I'm done with css now moving to Reactjs.
Re: Backend Developer Handling CSS by Horerku(m): 12:31am On Jul 17, 2023
Just start backend journey. 4 months of learning so far. No prior programming idea.

How has the journey been for you?
Please what tips can help me
Re: Backend Developer Handling CSS by Lordsagna: 2:38am On Jul 17, 2023
emetisuccess:

No oooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 e no fit happen na. For this life ?? No ooo, instead I leave frontend, then move to backend. I was core backend before, so I decided to become a fullstack developer by going back to face my fears which was css. So I'm done with css now moving to Reactjs.

ooh okay
Any resources to learn CSS?.... the method you used and how...I just picked up css
Re: Backend Developer Handling CSS by emetisuccess(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
Lordsagna:

ooh okay
Any resources to learn CSS?.... the method you used and how...I just picked up css

Just download a css video that deals with flex and grid design

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Build An App For Me / . / Now List Your Products On Google Shopping For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.