Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Screenshot Toshiba On Windows - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Screenshot Toshiba On Windows (152 Views)

PHP Mobile Banking Script With Easy Installation | See Screenshot / How Can I Set Up Or Run My Python IDE On VS Code On Windows 8 / Pls, How Do I Stop MS Word Updates On Windows 8.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot Toshiba On Windows by mcarcherli: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
Apeaksoft Screen Recorder can take a screenshot on Toshiba and edit the screenshots directly. And there are 7 screen capture sections you can get, which provide users with recorders for videos, audio, games, windows, webcam, phone and the last recorder in history.

1. Free download and install Apeaksoft Screen Recorder on your Toshiba laptop. Launch the screen capture software after the installation.
2. you can draw the screen area to capture with your mouse freely. When you release the mouse, you can get an editing toolbox. So you can draw and annotate your screenshot with lines, arrows, texts and others.

How to Screenshot on Toshiba with Key Combo: https://www.apeaksoft.com/recorder/how-to-screenshot-on-toshiba.html#part1

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Development Process / I Will Do Software Development For You And I Will Do One For You For Free / Why Entrepreneurs Invest Developing P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.