Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nokia C21 Plus Bought New And Owner Want To Resell Not UK Used - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia C21 Plus Bought New And Owner Want To Resell Not UK Used (1086 Views)

Nokia Begins Special Sale On C21 Plus / My Experience Using Oukitel C21 After Three Days / Oukitel C21 - Compact, Pixel-like, Affordable $120 Phone! Unboxing And Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia C21 Plus Bought New And Owner Want To Resell Not UK Used by Dunionk30: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
Do you have ? How much is it ? Your location .
Give me the Specification pls.

Pls.only Nokia C 21plus

1 Like

Re: Nokia C21 Plus Bought New And Owner Want To Resell Not UK Used by olusolajemila: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Dunionk30:
Do you have ? How much is it ? Your location .
Give me the Specification pls.

Pls.only Nokia C 21plus

Jumia never close shop na. Unless you are hoping to rip-off someone
Re: Nokia C21 Plus Bought New And Owner Want To Resell Not UK Used by Dunionk30: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2023
olusolajemila:

Jumia never close shop na. Unless you are hoping to rip-off someone
Does Jumia sells Used Used Phones ? Never bought anything on Jumia and I don't know anything about them apart from they are online stores and I thought it's only new things they sell.

Secondly Good Manners I think is a Gift ,I understand better now that Some People are just Insultive and with Disgusting manners going by the statements you made " Unless you are hoping to rip-off someone "

I simply made a request, You can simply say ...Go on Jumia to get it rather than spewing that Gibberish.

My first and Last Response to you .

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Have This Whatsapp Related Issue? / I Lost My Manual / Help! My Bluetooth Is Not Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.