Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

GTB Crooked Ways - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Crooked Ways (238 Views)

Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / GTB Banking System Down All Day, Customers Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GTB Crooked Ways by Barblow(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Happy Sunday folks, I don't know if anyone is noticing some of the tricks of some of these commercial banks.

I gave my wife my Access Bank ATM card
to withdraw sum of #10k at the nearest ATM to get some some food stuffs. But to my upmost surprised I got two alert both reading #1,000 been withdrew.

This made me to give her a call that what's wrong with her that she can't withdrew the #10k at once! And she said the ATM (GTB, Asero, Abeokuta) was only dispensing #1k at a time to other bank customers.

She eventually collected the remaining #8k at the POS kiosk.

I believe this is a trick by this bank (GTB, Asero Abeokuta) to make the other bank customers to use their ATM more than thrice in order to charge them sum of #65 repeatedly.

This isn't good enough! CBN should do something about this!
Re: GTB Crooked Ways by MrSinister(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Barblow:
Happy Sunday folks, I don't know if anyone is noticing some of the tricks of some of these commercial banks.

I gave my wife my Access Bank ATM card
to withdraw sum of #10k at the nearest ATM to get some some food stuffs. But to my upmost surprised I got two alert both reading #1,000 been withdrew.

This made me to give her a call that what's wrong with her that she can't withdrew the #10k at once! And she said the ATM (GTB, Asero, Abeokuta) was only dispensing #1k at a time to other bank customers.

She eventually collected the remaining #8k at the POS kiosk.

I believe this is a trick by this bank (GTB, Asero Abeokuta) to make the other bank customers to use their ATM more than thrice in order to charge them sum of #65 repeatedly.

This isn't good enough! CBN should do something about this!

The same applies for all their branches. If you are not using a GT issued ATM card, you cannot withdraw more than 1k
Re: GTB Crooked Ways by Barblow(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
MrSinister:

The same applies for all their branches. If you are not using a GT issued ATM card, you cannot withdraw more than 1k

That's not good enough

(1) (Reply)

Where To Learn Website Coding In Port Harcourt / Logistics Company In Nigeria / Bike Riders Now Buy Fuel On Credit? Please, Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.