Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Sad! Famous People Who Mocked God And Paid Bitterly For It With Their Lives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sad! Famous People Who Mocked God And Paid Bitterly For It With Their Lives (667 Views)

Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / ''You Will Die This Year'' Koko Tells Troll Who Mocked Her And Teddy A On IG / Lady Who Mocked Regina Daniels For Marrying Ned Nwoko Is Also Married To Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Famous People Who Mocked God And Paid Bitterly For It With Their Lives by Arisenews2: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
As we all know, the christian Bible, the Muslim holy quran, the Jewish Tanakh (Tunak) all preach against mocking God and it consequences.

Religion isn’t something to play around with, if you don’t understand it, don’t bash it or talk trash about it and let someone spell it out for you, never talk ill of GOD any day, anywhere because no one can withstand his wrath.

In this video we bring to you famous people like Xxxtentacion, Kendrick Lamar, Lil Baby, Beyoncé, John Lennon, Marilyn Monroe, Cazuza and more who mocked God and paid for it.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx61iF7pQRg

(1) (Reply)

Watch N100 Million Wedding Of Farida Sobowale With Ex-hubby That Crashed 41 Days / Charles Okocha Refused To Pay His Generator Mechanic And This Happened / What's Davido's Twins Gender? : It's A BOY & A Girl - Davido Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.