Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Moving Back To Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Moving Back To Lagos (688 Views)

Sacked Driver Clings To The Bonnet Of His Boss’ Moving Car (Photo, Video) / Moving To Lagos From Kogi For Greener Pastures / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Back To Lagos by Meddymeddy: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hello everyone, first of all I want to thank you for your contributions and support you gave me last two years when I was about moving to Lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/6690592/n7000-teaching-job-adamawa-moving

I will clearly say that your contributions were really useful to me and I have gain a lot of experiences. But one issue I have with Lagos is a place to stay and it really affected my state of mind. So now I want to ask for few advise and guidance.

Now I'm done with my NYSC and I want to plan my next step which is Lagos again. In Lagos one can get a job that could be manageable before the big one comes. But I the problem is accommodation issue and I don't wish to stay with anybody (due to past experience) except if it is shared apartment (split rent). My decision is to rent a pako house but I don't know much about it or how safe it is or the best place for pako in the island. These are some of the things that I'm confused about. Pls thoes who have faced similar issues should pls help me with a way out.

Admin pls help out

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Wodu89: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Go to property section create a thread for apartments you can pay monthly rents. Thesedays there are monthly rental apartments you can pay with just 20-30k per month

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Meddymeddy: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wodu89:
Go to property section create a thread for apartments you can pay monthly rents. Thesedays there are monthly rental apartments you can pay with just 20-30k per month
Pls can you share me link to the thread
Re: Moving Back To Lagos by lavylilly: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Pako house body go pain you o! Shared apartment check propertyng

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Lagos by carl90(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
How much do you have to secure an accomodation?
And what part of Lagos do you want to stay?
Do you have a job waiting for you here in Lagos is another question to ask

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Meddymeddy: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
lavylilly:
Pako house body go pain you o! Shared apartment check propertyng
I have too cos thats where I can afford for now. I've seen shege squatting so I prefer it

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Meddymeddy: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
carl90:
How much do you have to secure an accomodation?
And what part of Lagos do you want to stay?
Do you have a job waiting for you here in Lagos is another question to ask
No budget at all thats why I opt for pako but if I can get a link to properties that rent monthly at affordable rate I can give it a try.
Re: Moving Back To Lagos by lavylilly: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Meddymeddy:

I have too cos thats where I can afford for now. I've seen shege squatting so I prefer it
I don't advice anyone squat with friends or extended family. It never ends well.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Dubetex96(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2023
lavylilly:
I don't advice anyone squat with friends or extended family. It never ends well.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Back To Lagos by carl90(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2023
Do you have a job waiting for you here in Lagos?
Meddymeddy:

No budget at all thats why I opt for pako but if I can get a link to properties that rent monthly at affordable rate I can give it a try.
Re: Moving Back To Lagos by lavylilly: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2023
carl90:
Good question. Target jobs with accommodation
Re: Moving Back To Lagos by carl90(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
True !
Pls ,if you don't have a job waiting for you here in Lagos,stay in the state in which you are and manage yourself there.
Lagos is not an easy place to stay if you got no job or do not have any connection.
lavylilly:
Good question. Target jobs with accommodation
Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Meddymeddy: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
carl90:

I will start with any job that I can manage to sustain myself

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Lagos by lavylilly: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Meddymeddy:

I will start with any job that I can manage to sustain myself
Security Guard
Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Meddymeddy: 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2023
lavylilly:
Security Guard
I've tried that before tho but I was thinking of teaching

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Lagos by lavylilly: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2023
Meddymeddy:

I've tried that before tho but I was thinking of teaching
Teaching target boarding schools
Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Meddymeddy: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
lavylilly:
Teaching target boarding schools

OK thanks for the idea
Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Meddymeddy: 7:55am On Jul 20, 2023
1forall
CrazyMan
mukina2

Help for wide audience

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Lorayne(m): 11:20am On Mar 24
Meddymeddy:
1forall
CrazyMan
mukina2

Help for wide audience

Where you able to get a place?

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Lagos by lavylilly: 12:36pm On Mar 25
You fit do security, gather money rent a room from there you move up
Meddymeddy:
Hello everyone, first of all I want to thank you for your contributions and support you gave me last two years when I was about moving to Lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/6690592/n7000-teaching-job-adamawa-moving

I will clearly say that your contributions were really useful to me and I have gain a lot of experiences. But one issue I have with Lagos is a place to stay and it really affected my state of mind. So now I want to ask for few advise and guidance.

Now I'm done with my NYSC and I want to plan my next step which is Lagos again. In Lagos one can get a job that could be manageable before the big one comes. But I the problem is accommodation issue and I don't wish to stay with anybody (due to past experience) except if it is shared apartment (split rent). My decision is to rent a pako house but I don't know much about it or how safe it is or the best place for pako in the island. These are some of the things that I'm confused about. Pls thoes who have faced similar issues should pls help me with a way out.

Admin pls help out
Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Meddymeddy: 3:13pm On Mar 25
Lorayne:

Where you able to get a place?
Yes but I still need a job here In lagos
Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Meddymeddy: 3:15pm On Mar 25
lavylilly:
You fit do security, gather money rent a room from there you move up
Lol is so funny but thats what exactly what I did from the time I create the thread. But I want to move up now, security job don tire me. Any help or suggestions?

1 Like

Re: Moving Back To Lagos by lavylilly: 12:18pm On Mar 26
What skill do you have?
Meddymeddy:

Lol is so funny but thats what exactly what I did from the time I create the thread. But I want to move up now, security job don tire me. Any help or suggestions?
Re: Moving Back To Lagos by Meddymeddy: 7:25am On Mar 28
lavylilly:
What skill do you have?
I have teaching skills sir. I'm also learning music production at the moment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into Nylon Production,i Have A Contract With A Foam Company / Lafrage Calling / Oil And Gas Companies And Their Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.