Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,803 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Am Aware That The APC Did Not Win And That LP Did Not Finish Third - Osuntokun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Aware That The APC Did Not Win And That LP Did Not Finish Third - Osuntokun (3529 Views)

Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole / Whenever Anybody Tells You That APC Did Well, Show Them This / Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Aware That The APC Did Not Win And That LP Did Not Finish Third - Osuntokun by LegendHero(m): 2:03am On Jul 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Abeg now, this is my uncle you’re talking about o. Take it easy with him please 🙏.

Haa sorry bro. Make I go edit my comment.
Re: I Am Aware That The APC Did Not Win And That LP Did Not Finish Third - Osuntokun by haslaw(m): 2:36am On Jul 17, 2023
kk2027:
We all know this.

A man that lost his home state and lost the Lagos he built, couldn't score ordinary 25% in FCT,
But he was winning in his opponents strongholds

A joke of an election

Mumu SAD EAST will believe elections outside Lagos and Abuja should not be counted.
Re: I Am Aware That The APC Did Not Win And That LP Did Not Finish Third - Osuntokun by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:50am On Jul 17, 2023
seunmsg:

Forget about my age. Tell other Nairalanders who are not biased and curious for information what exactly happened at the tribunal. Tell them exactly how Peter Obi proved he won the election. Tell them the total score he claimed he got and how he got 25% in 2/3 of the 36 states and FCT. We are all waiting to hear and learn from you.
oga get out of my mentions, I have delivered my message already
Re: I Am Aware That The APC Did Not Win And That LP Did Not Finish Third - Osuntokun by Rolings: 4:01am On Jul 17, 2023
kk2027:
We all know this.

A man that lost his home state and lost the Lagos he built, couldn't score ordinary 25% in FCT,
But he was winning in his opponents strongholds

A joke of an election

Where did BAT win in the east?....no where

But Obi won Lagos
Atiku won Osun

This is the freest and fairest election in Nigeria
Re: I Am Aware That The APC Did Not Win And That LP Did Not Finish Third - Osuntokun by rummmy: 4:55am On Jul 17, 2023
seunmsg:
Uncle Akin and his other delusional LP members had over 3 months to prepare their case and 3 solid weeks to present their evidence before the court. Sadly, they fail woefully to show to the court and indeed the entire world how they won the election. Peter Obi went on National TV to claim that he has evidence showing he won the election and would present it to the court. When it mattered most, he turned around and accused INEC of not giving him the evidence he needed to prove his case. When his attempt to blackmail INEC failed, he concentrated his case on getting Tinubu disqualified.

Whatever the case is, it is too late for Uncle Akin to cry. Peter Obi’s case is closed already and Wole Olanipekun has shredded whatever is left of the petition in his final written address to the court. Bola Tinubu will remain president of Nigeria till 2027 at the first instance.
Good to dream.
Good night
Re: I Am Aware That The APC Did Not Win And That LP Did Not Finish Third - Osuntokun by seunmsg(m): 6:10am On Jul 17, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
oga get out of my mentions, I have delivered my message already

Yeah, you’ve delivered your usual delusional message devoid of logic and reality.

1 Like

Re: I Am Aware That The APC Did Not Win And That LP Did Not Finish Third - Osuntokun by orisa37: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2023
WHAT YOU ARE AWARE OF IS NOT JUSTICE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sgt Rogers Incriminating Top Military Echelon / Gov Oshiomhole In Hot Romance With Nollywood Stars / NGIGE Leads In Anambra Guber Race, Followed By Obiano; See Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.