Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts (3242 Views)

Tinubu's Threat: Is Tinubu Planning To Start Banditry In Yoruba Land If He Loses / 2023: Atiku, Tinubu Threat To Igbo Presidency – Chekwas Okorie / Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by BiafraAburi: 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
jackcanfield:
I don't even know what makes fct special, it is not even custopolitan like Lagos... It still has the Northern vibe , allowing it to have such status is as good as saying Power belongs to the North ...and Oga Peter having 25% is probably because of spare part dealers influx and other serious business men.
Just accept the fact which is that Igbos are the majority in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
001Lagos:

Why insult his father for speaking the obvious truth ?

Tinubu is an illegitimate president and in no distance time, the tribunal will kick him out like the thief in the night .
Obidient should go and wait till 2031 u are deciving urself by court. my chairman of Ecowas Emilokan of African
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by BiafraAburi: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
JAMO4REAL1:
Obidient should go and wait till 2031 u are deciving urself by court. my chairman of Ecowas Emilokan of African

Hope you are not going mad. Even if the court judgment favors your drug addict president, it will then push the remaining useful idioot Igbos of obidiooots to the side of our Biafra agitation to strengthen it for the final onslaught to bring down your cesspit called nigeria for the restoration of Biafra. So whatever the outcome of the court judgment, Simon Ekpa and Biafrans will rejoice. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Omoawoke: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
001Lagos:

Nigerians voted massively for Peter Obi

I guess north east and northwest are not part of Nigeria. Obi barely had 5% in those regions
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Just accept the fact which is that Igbos are the majority in Abuja.

I don't think they are Majority except in some areas where they dominate.. to say the truth I don't feel Abuja because each time I entered I get trail by the military or someone asking me if I spoke to intelligence officers .. Abeg I am not a terrorist, I pack my Kaya and left .
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Omoawoke: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Hope you are not going mad. Even if the court judgment favors your drug addict president, it will then push the remaining useful idioot Igbos of obidiooots to the side of our Biafra agitation to strengthen it for the final onslaught to bring down your cesspit called nigeria for the restoration of Biafra. So whatever the outcome of the court judgment, Simon Ekpa and Biafrans will rejoice. grin grin

When you talk of Biafra, hope you are not confusing it with south south.
Only Southeast would be allowed to go… we will carve out southeast and give you your Biafra. A landlocked country that will be heavily dependent on Nigeria.
All igbos and their investment in every other part of the country becomes immigrants. You will need work permit and passport to live in Nigeria.
Tell me who will cry at the end

Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
001Lagos:
Peter Obi is coming Insha Allah
going back to Anambra he should wait. Wasting 4years in court
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
001Lagos:

That's how bad Tinubu look

How come his pictures in the banking hall look so young
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Vinnie2000(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
jackcanfield:
I don't even know what makes fct special, it is not even custopolitan like Lagos... It still has the Northern vibe , allowing it to have such status is as good as saying Power belongs to the North ...and Oga Peter having 25% is probably because of spare part dealers influx and other serious business men.

It is Special because FCT, Abuja is a conglomeration of DIFFERENT Nigerians.
Hausas, Yorubas, IGBOS, Urhobos, Ibibios, Idomas, Tivs, Ijaws, Edos,etc.🙂

It is Important for a Presidential Candidate to perform well there.

Those who Drafted such a law are no Fools. smiley

Tinubu cannot use Sokoto, Gombe, yobe, kebbi, borno, and zamfara vote to become President.😏😒
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by BiafraAburi: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Omoawoke:

When you talk of Biafra, hope you are not confusing it with south south.
Only Southeast would be allowed to go… we will carve out southeast and give you your Biafra. A landlocked country that will be heavily dependent on Nigeria.
All igbos and their investment in every other part of the country becomes immigrants. You will need work permit and passport to live in Nigeria.
Tell me who will cry at the end
Brainless mumu, there is what is called RFERENDUM where majority of the people of a place will vote to decide where 100% of their people will belong to. Illiterate, google and read up about REFERENDUM. No one is forcing anyone to belong to Biafra, all we want is freedom to be able to rule over ourselves.

We have th largest GAS DEPOSIT in the whole of Africa on Igbo soil, and have over 60% of all oil deposit in your cesspit sitting on Igbo soil. To hell with your south south nonsense which is a scam. Igbos make up about 50% of the so called south south from River state to Igbanke in Edo state.

Illiterate, take a closer loot at your so called MAP to see TRIBUTARIES from mainland Igbo land to the ATLANTIC OCEAN. Study for ones in your miserable life time.
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Omoawoke: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Brainless mumu, there is what is called RFERENDUM where majority of the people of a place will vote to decide where 100% of their people will belong to. Illiterate, google and read up about REFERENDUM. No one is forcing anyone to belong to Biafra, all we want is freedom to be able to rule over ourselves.

We have th largest GAS DEPOSIT in the whole of Africa on Igbo soil, and have over 60% of all oil deposit in your cesspit sitting on Igbo soil. To hell with your south south nonsense which is a scam. Igbos make up about 50% of the so called south south from River state to Igbanke in Edo state.

Illiterate, take a closer loot at your so called MAP to see TRIBUTARIES from mainland Igbo land to the ATLANTIC OCEAN. Study for ones in your miserable life time.

So na igbos dey dominate south south ba?
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Clickairtravels: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
Tinubu is a desperate maniac like a cartel boss who believe to remain relevant is to hold onto power.. you thought your money can do your filthy and arrogantly confident in powers of bribery and corrupt buy-over.

I sound this note of warning speaking my mind and that of majority who believe in rules of law. LET NOTHING HAPPEN TO MAZI NNAMDI KANU.
I believe you will target anything that is capable of causing uprising to trauncate the judicial ruling.
Let NOTHING HAPPEN TO MAZI NNAMDI KANU

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by paramakina202: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2023
Tinubu the mandate thief could not even get 25% in Lagos state where he claim to be the landlord without rigging.Shame on him.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by 001Lagos: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
paramakina202:
Tinubu the mandate thief could not even get 25% in Lagos state he to be the landlord without rigging.Shame on him.
Well said
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Kingcalls: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Mynd44
Oam4j
Seun
Dominique
Mukina

Rule 8

He who laughs last , laughs best... u will be disgraced on NL ...u and ur fellow goons will have sense by force
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by BiafraAburi: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Omoawoke:

So na igbos dey dominate south south ba?
YES, and it is FACT, from Rivers where we are majority to Delta where are majority as well, to Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers, Bayelsa and Edo states where we have significant population. Once Biafra is restored, all of the Igbos in these areas will fall under one Igbo Biafra nation in a confederate Biafra nations.
These Igbo areas are where the significant so called OUR OYEL which accounts of over 50% are found in the so called south south, but over 90% of GAS deposits of nigeria are on Igbo soil. Who need your so called south south? Mcheewwww!!
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by 001Lagos: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
Yeah
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Benny90: 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
Cloudflare:

Seun nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano sissy Dominique

Rule 2
Pussio!!!
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by a4cube: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
jackcanfield:
Then move amala, fulkernizers and Agbo dealers in numbers to Abuja to make it cosmopolitan. That is not too difficult to do.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by 001Lagos: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
a4cube:
The move amala, fulkernizers and Agbo dealers in numbers to Abuja to make it cosmopolitan. That is not too difficult to do.
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Ikpunnegi01: 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Mynd44
Oam4j
Seun
Dominique
Mukina

Rule 8

Go and be useful to your people, stop been here calling mods. Are you not ashamed of yourself? You can also report my comment to the mods aswell. Ikpunnegi!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Desusi: 12:33am On Jul 17, 2023
001Lagos:
I thought some Tinubu useless and foolish slaves said that only Igbos supported Peter Obi 😂

Sane Nigerians want Tinubu away and out. And if Tinubu refuses to step aside, the tribunal will kick the vagabond out.
Who set up tribunals? Has bush rabbit ever shot at farm's owners before? "Okete o ma yinbo foloko? Odi waju oo,okete o ma yinbo foloko?"
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by MrColdsweat: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2023
a4cube:
Then move amala, fulkernizers and Agbo dealers in numbers to Abuja to make it cosmopolitan. That is not too difficult to do.
How is that possible?
They are too poor to renovate ordinary roof.
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by onumadu: 1:06am On Jul 17, 2023
001Lagos:
Tinubu is shiit. Peter Obi reduced him to nothing in the presidential election

Tinubu can only win Peter Obi by rigging , shame shame shame

When Obi defeated him (even after massive rigging) in LAGOS STATE, the emperor became naked for the world to see. lol
That Lagos defeat speaks volumes.
Atiku did not lose Adamawa state, and Peter Obi did not lose Anambra state even with a sitting governor that didn't support him.
No matter how Tinubu supporters want to change the topic into tribal war, It was fellow Yorubas that voted against him in Lagos!
He could not even garner a miserly 25% in Abuja the federal capital even with a sitting fellow APC president!
Tinubu did not win the presidential elections. Period.
His online trolls and henchmen cannot change those facts!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:29am On Jul 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

-001Lagos... o ri-elephanti- .
If ur name is only on NL , can't be searched by Google...

Shut up or rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by optionalY09: 1:31am On Jul 17, 2023
It’s not a Threat he’s only telling you what might happen - Be advised .
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 17, 2023
You people keep setting yourselves up for failure and disappointment. Why don’t you wait until the court judgement before you start celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Hisbah(f): 5:33am On Jul 17, 2023
helinues:

Alice in wonderland, hope you have found the golden shoe sha

grin
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by helinues: 5:34am On Jul 17, 2023
Hisbah:
I saw your email about job. Do you want to work and earn a living?

Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j

Rule 1

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Unperturbedpota: 5:36am On Jul 17, 2023
Hisbah:

Pls share the Emil with me that is gold. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Threat To Nigerians: Yoruba Man Reacts by Hisbah(f): 5:37am On Jul 17, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Pls share the Emil with me that is gold. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Intervened In An Allege Clash Btw Fans Of Buhari And Jonathan In Jos / BREAKING NEWS: Reagan Ufomba Open Up On OUK / My Advice To Stella Oduah And Her Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.